• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice, but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Its your choice on to get it or not based on your kinks you like.
So no it was not marked one way or the other because its a players choice which way the kink goes.
Not what I asked: the walkthrough shaded "Yes" green as the "best" choice; a choice like that is more of a neutral choice to be based on the preferred outcome for the player - both should have been left the default color (white or whatever) unless it had a significant plot impact (Alex leaves you, dad kills you, etc.).

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Someone needs to link Ptolemy newest game on the first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/expectations-v0-10-ptolemy.166948/
I feel it's been lost in the shuffle and ignored for far to long and hasn't gotten the attention it rightly deserves. Hell, they haven't even updated it 0.20 yet for the page and 0.20 has been out for almost a month. This is one of the few devs that actually delivers consistently and finishes his games, even if the ending to Alexandra was a little rushed, he should still get some credit. We should be lifting up devs like this, not ignoring them.

magus448

May 22, 2018
2 sisters, but that path went nowhere.
Pretty disappointing since anything that happens between them is off screen and the last time they do anything, is while the MC is sleeping on the couch at Izzy's place early in the game. They tease him about it (either just before going to bed or the morning after) then never do anything together again. You have two bisexual girlfriends that were together and never get a full threeway scene with them haivng fun together. Censoring it for platforms that don't like incest doesn't make sense since it's implied incest happened but is never shown.

Reactions: micmitja

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Someone needs to link Ptolemy newest game on the first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/expectations-v0-10-ptolemy.166948/
I feel it's been lost in the shuffle and ignored for far to long and hasn't gotten the attention it rightly deserves. Hell, they haven't even updated it 0.20 yet for the page and 0.20 has been out for almost a month. This is one of the few devs that actually delivers consistently and finishes his games, even if the ending to Alexandra was a little rushed, he should still get some credit. We should be lifting up devs like this, not ignoring them.
My "expectation" is that there is another VN with a less than satisfying ending in the works...

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I discovered this game a long time ago and the first half drew me in enough where I looked forward to updates. I guess by the end, I agree with a lot of peoples' opinions that the writing started to unravel into an unsatisfying ending.

Overall, it's still a game I (mostly) remember fondly, but sticking the landing would have made this one I'd recommend to everyone. Normally I'm not in favor of devs reworking their projects, but this is one that could see a big boost if it was done to fix those story holes.

Reactions: Xlr271

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/alexandra-v1-0-ptolemy.8671/post-8827956
lots of unresolved things with this one, and which ever ending you got was pretty much letdown, but is what is.
Yeah, when I played it - it seemed like at the end Dev just decided to drop it and start another game, so he didn't bother with endings, at least this is how it looked like.
I remember I rejected Izzy every goddamn time during the game and in the end ended in the throuple nevertheless, was like a slap in the face, considering how long the game is and how many times I rejected her))) Point of all those choices? - mystery) just like a mysterious plot in a game.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, when I played it - it seemed like at the end Dev just decided to drop it and start another game, so he didn't bother with endings, at least this is how it looked like.
I remember I rejected Izzy every goddamn time during the game and in the end ended in the throuple nevertheless, was like like a slap in the face, considering how long the game is and how many times I rejected Izzy)))
yeah endings if you can even call them that were just cut and game done, stare in that pic and be done with it. i have expected bit more than that, but as i said is what is.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont know what kind of compression was used non the GOFILE files....but my 5800X3D with 32g RAM, is telling me it is unzipping it at 599 kbps and will need the better partr of a day to unpack it.

EDIT: AFter 2 1/2 hrs...it is 63% complete

Anyone with any technical insights here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: maroek

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I dont know what kind of compression was used non the GOFILE files....but my 5800X3D with 32g RAM, is telling me it is unzipping it at 599 kbps and will need the better partr of a day to unpack it.

EDIT: AFter 2 1/2 hrs...it is 63% complete

Anyone with any technical insights here?
Maybe check your machine for viruses? I have a CPU and memory in the same ballpark (RAM is exactly the same, actually), and when unzipping the Alexandra archive file, my machine uses maybe 6MB of memory and maybe 2% of the processing power. There's no way your machine should be straining so hard to do something so simple. If it's taking your computer that long, something is seriously wrong, bogging your PC down.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes