preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice, but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.

Download: - - ANDROID made by Nateberuks

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Joker really big fan of your work and your mods but why do you recommend a choice that sounds like removing Alex's pregnancy? I mean the option to buy morning pills. Haven't finish the game but it sounds like that choice would prevent alex's pregnancy from mc. How it's a 'best choice'?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Suffers from PTOLEMY's bad writing at the end. He forgets people, removes the impact of certain choices and cookie cutters an ending. All the other girls you potentially sleep with along the way mean nothing. No alternate endings other than:
1. End up with Alex and Izzy
2. End up with Alex and Izzy pregnant
3. End up as boss, no Alex.

Reminds me of his work with LikesBlondes on Life with Mary. Lots of choices that ended up having no impact. Paths forgotten or ignored, and ending that felt rushed even though they dragged the game out forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: smlvr and majdaddin

redheadguy2001

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah I was actually really looking forward to an ending that tied everything together, lol and I was starting to get a bad feeling, similar to game of thrones, like Too much was left hanging as we got to the end of the series, and like game of thrones, too much was left hanging lol after the last episode. I could make the guy a list of loose ends if he wants to go back and write a couple more epilogues and give us all closure :)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello people
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
But what i can say. it's not a blood relation to you.
I only played up to .9 and it been awhile. I thought babblings of the crazy lady meant MC was the long lost son making the 2 girls his sisters? Guess that was just to trip us up.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I still hope he's maybe planning a sequel that will properly...or at least more satisfyingly... tie up the various loose threads and delve deeper into the supernatural parts of the story.

HenryDavis062770

Oct 10, 2022
The game crashes after the first sex scene with alex, specifically after the vision the mc has of a monster and alex tries to blow him and then boom it crashes. Is there a fix?

HenryDavis062770

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice, but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I dont understand the installation instructions, can someone go into a more detailed step by step plz?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Most Renplay Mods are the same with very few exceptions and extremely easy to install.
If the Zip just contains a folder called Game then just extract it to the main folder In.
In this case for the game Alexandra that should contains a folder called [Game].
Mod.jpg
And if it ask's to overwrite the game folder allow it.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes