Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Excellent work so far. The story is hot and entertaining. More linear than most it seems as the "wrong" choices lead to game over immediately, with the exceptions of showing interest with the girls. Nothing wrong with that necessarily though if you enjoy the ride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that this don't happen because in AL I cried a lot... Will be very dramatic one death but if you think one moment this game is full of gangsters, mafia etc... and one or more deaths can be natural... The important is that will not be Alexandra or Izzy :)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Izzy is one of the most beauty women in gaming....other than the Milfy City women in my opinion anyhoo :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi

Sorry to do it like this. I was planing on releasing it today. All that's left to do is bugfixing from previous versions(mostly grammar and misspellings), and to test the new version for any major bugs.
I was planning on doing that this afternoon and release it later in the evening.
But it seems that I can't. It's easter over here. We're orthodox, by the way. And the family get together that I thought would last just a couple of hours, will probably last much longer than that. I'm being invaded by relatives that I didn't knew were coming. Don't know when they'll be leaving and if I'll have the time to do the bugfixing etc.... after they leave.
So I'm pushing it to tomorrow.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
From Patreon:

Hi

Sorry to do it like this. I was planing on releasing it today. All that's left to do is bugfixing from previous versions(mostly grammar and misspellings), and to test the new version for any major bugs.
I was planning on doing that this afternoon and release it later in the evening.
But it seems that I can't. It's easter over here. We're orthodox, by the way. And the family get together that I thought would last just a couple of hours, will probably last much longer than that. I'm being invaded by relatives that I didn't knew were coming. Don't know when they'll be leaving and if I'll have the time to do the bugfixing etc.... after they leave.
So I'm pushing it to tomorrow.

Best regards
Ptolemy
S/he should be with the family. We can wait.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.30!

PC (418MB): - - - -
Mac (418MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes