ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i stopped caring about the ramifications..my MC is gonna swim with the fishies..he gon die!!...all because i CANNOT deny Danny..Danny is MY dame..and the mob will kill me cause i betrayed Alex..lol..what a way to die..balls deep inna goddess :D

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i stopped caring about the ramifications..my MC is gonna swim with the fishies..he gon die!!...all because i CANNOT deny Danny..Danny is MY dame..and the mob will kill me cause i betrayed Alex..lol..what a way to die..balls deep inna goddess :D
Haha, I'm betraying Alex pretty much with everybody, sad to say but I like just about all girls more than Alex :p
Izzy and Danny are my favorites, after that comes Jenny and the informant girl from the streets, tied to 3rd spot :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Haha, I'm betraying Alex pretty much with everybody, sad to say but I like just about all girls more than Alex :p
Izzy and Danny are my favorites, after that comes Jenny and the informant girl from the streets, tied to 3rd spot :p
There's so much teasing you can take until you say fuck it and focus on the women that actually make an effort to be with you.

Gym goddess and gun goddess all the way.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There's so much teasing you can take until you say fuck it and focus on the women that actually make an effort to be with you.

Gym goddess and gun goddess all the way.
Yeah, and even after that near fatal animosity Izzy had toward MC, she seem to genuinely care about MC more than Alex does, I believe in what she and MC has more than what Alex and MC has :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, and even after that near fatal animosity Izzy had toward MC, she seem to genuinely care about MC more than Alex does, I believe in what she and MC has more than what Alex and MC has :p
I had my hopes up for an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually had an "ignore Izzy" save I made when she tried to kill MC, but I wouldn't mind if it was reversed. Still, a gangster being friendzoned is hilarious.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I had my hopes up for an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually had an "ignore Izzy" save I made when she tried to kill MC, but I wouldn't mind if it was reversed. Still, a gangster being friendzoned is hilarious.
Well, a gangster just has to accept being friendzoned when the gangster's boss's daughter say, what you gonna do about it? Oh wait, boink around with other chicks, that's what you do, man fuck a friendzone, city full of other pussy around, haha :p

Reactions: Blayo and Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Izzy keeps getting better each update it's quite the turn around from where we started off with her. With Alex it just feels the same far too repetitive puppy this puppy that, at least give the poor guy more of a helping hand from time too time.
Yeah exactly, at first Izzy resented MC, now she pretty much downright loves him, she genuinely cares for him, she's affectionate and is attentive, but Alex? Like you said, it's just "puppy this, puppy that" ugh...yeah we get it Alex, but the novelty wore off long ago...*under the breath* spoiled little brat... xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Alex is basically near the bottom for me now with gun-girl(squishy faced blonde barbie's aint my thang) Danny is 1 of course!! and Izzy has climbed to 2..future slave girl is 3(Rob makes passes at girls who wear glasses :p )
i can picture MC and Izzy in wedded bliss..taking care of her mom..when Izzy ask's MC to help cure her mom's ill's through the use of applied anal and cunnilingus...SCIENCE!!!!!

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Alex is basically near the bottom for me now with gun-girl(squishy faced blonde barbie's aint my thang) Danny is 1 of course!! and Izzy has climbed to 2..future slave girl is 3(Rob makes passes at girls who wear glasses :p )
i can picture MC and Izzy in wedded bliss..taking care of her mom..when Izzy ask's MC to help cure her mom's ill's through the use of applied anal and cunnilingus...SCIENCE!!!!!
Are there any sex scenes or anything good to jerk off to?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well if any of y'all noticed..Izzy's mom is actually kind of hot when she's off her meds in a "YES..put your dick in crazy" kinda way ;)

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, there's a reason I wait for every other update on games, especially well-made ones, since otherwise the content goes entirely too fast.

And I'm reasonably sure Alex's "Don't tell me" comment was about business related stuff, not being a manwhore.

That said, I do wonder how much the paths will diverge between being a loyal puppy and a straying hound. At this point, it seems like the latter has more fun (especially with Adriana, the submissive neighbor), but I do wonder what the long-term consequences will be.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes