Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm playing with only Alex and Izzy path open ( i have saves for all girls start of "approaches " with kisses etc.. ) but i'm firendly with all the other girls ... I help them all but for now i want "rewards" only from main girls ;)

Reactions: magus448 and riktor

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm playing with only Alex and Izzy path open ( i have saves for all girls start of "approaches " with kisses etc.. ) but i'm firendly with all the other girls ... I help them all but for now i want "rewards" only from main girls ;)
Well, then you better have a lot of patience. Because it doesn't seem like Alex is willing to do anything for a long time. But I hope I'm wrong.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Isn't this game by the same dude who did Dreaming With Dana? Why does the dialogue read as if a Russian preschooler wrote it?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks i figured as much but i would have liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or at least i would like to have an option to fully replace her with the female recruiter if you are going to run this in my absent then there should be a person you trust in charged. And she clearly does not fit the bill.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure you can't. After all you are kinda extorting her. But to be honest, she's such a non-character that I wouldn't bother with her.
Yeah, I get the impression that she and Yuri might become an item, as he's a hell of a lot more personable with her than your character is.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Kent1507

Feb 17, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.30.
  • Download (maintenance)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.04.2019
seems like there had errors sir, everytime the question came up to make choices it gets error message.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
seems like there had errors sir, everytime the question came up to make choices it gets error message.
yes and this was the reason for the maintenance and the new apk.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
dialogue fix posted on discord, I'm assuming it's official since it's in a pinned post. attached below. Seems it corrects 10 or so typos, nothing major.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Some good progress in others parts,but Alex relantionship is the same,i didnt like Izzy before but i made an effort and tried the route with her and in the end she showed more affection towards the MC than Alex ever did.
Is very sad but after the last couple of updates i care less about Alex each time.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes