riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Do we know what bugs were fixed? if it is just the dissolve misspellings it's not really worth downloading again.

Reactions: Rythan25

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do we know what bugs were fixed? if it is just the dissolve misspellings it's not really worth downloading again.
If you did not run into the bug on your playthrough then you do not need the bug fix version.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I am not a programmer but all the saves I wanted to load so far bring this type error: AttributeError: 'NoneType' has no attribute 'sensitive'

for me that sounds like something in the variable declaration something is missing.
As I said I'm not a programmer

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Can we get a patch-only archive so that those of us with low bandwidth don't have to download nearly 2Gb again? Please.
I only have access to the original links, sorry.
Still doable. Anyone who has both versions can do a file compare and just post the ones that were changed. Usually it is just a few scripts, maybe a missing or incorrectly named image or two.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
That update, at least, is a way too short. It's story driven, of course, as usual, but a way too short. AFAIR, Ptolemy taken his part in "Life with Mary" and every update had a piece of story. And only one update didn't develop the story itself. The same thing about story driven updates with other Ptolemy games. "Life with Mary" meets "Alexandra" I suppose. This update don't develop the story, it's just a couple of days from their life. No story development.

I just had a wonderful idea. What if Ptolemy make a cross in his games. Like meeting Alexandra and Hayley. Or Alexandra and Diane) I hope he reads this forum.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
pity i hoped it could compete with Haley
It does compete with Haley - both the main girls are very hot and adorable, and there are a few side girls who are very nice as well. The writing is very good too - with lashes of droll humor. Storywise, this is a guy converting a lesbian couple into a threesome, with a gangster backdrop to make things a bit more interesting. Good game.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
pity i hoped it could compete with Haley
compete? in what way? It wouldn't make much sense for one team to try to compete (commercially) against another of their own games.

If you mean in terms of 'feel' (for lack of a better word), there are more similarities, the slow burn, triangles, etc. If you haven't played it and incest isn't a 'must have' you'll probably like this one. Although admittedly I do like Haley more.

Reactions: alpharenji

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
compete? in what way? It wouldn't make much sense for one team to try to compete (commercially) against another of their own games.

If you mean in terms of 'feel' (for lack of a better word), there are more similarities, the slow burn, triangles, etc. If you haven't played it and incest isn't a 'must have' you'll probably like this one.
Yea i guess the feels aspect

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes