FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Still errors in .40.1. I suppose Ptolemy really can't spell dissolve.
Bug on the tell Alexandra path is gone: he spelled it disslove in .40
Bugs on the don't tell Alexandra path are still there. disolve and dissove are the spellings there.
There's also an unkown person "man6" that's not present at the poker game and still tries to talk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
No walk-through needed is always mentioned... ...yet I am afraid to answer Boris' question about killing in cold blood. How critical is this answer? Will this forever change my personality to a cold blooded killer, or is it just that IF NEEDED, I can do what has to be done... this is why I still prefer a walk-through!!!

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
No walk-through needed is always mentioned... ...yet I am afraid to answer Boris' question about killing in cold blood. How critical is this answer? Will this forever change my personality to a cold blooded killer, or is it just that IF NEEDED, I can do what has to be done... this is why I still prefer a walk-through!!!
the only variable set by that choice is an added boris point for saying yes, so I doubt it will have any major consequences. just makes boris like you a bit more.

Reactions: ontach

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
No worries, I got you fam.

1. Create two saves at question.

2. play one with answering yes, play one with answering no.

3. ??????

4. Profit.

Reactions: NukaCola

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dialogue-wise if you say yes Boris says something like Good, it will most likely come to that; in case of no it's along the lines that it's noble, but you should be prepared to do it anyway since it will most likely be needed.

Reactions: NukaCola

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I'm still waiting on the puppy is a werewolf reveal. Hopefully it's next update when we kill that thot and her naked boy toys.
If we assume the black goon's loopy sister actually was tapping into something when she called the mc "Cherubael" then it's looking more like an angel/fallen angel thing.

Of course as I pointed out earlier(repeating to save folks the trouble of going back) one of the earliest recorded real world myths about Werewolves suggested they were warrior "hounds of heaven". Thiess of Kaltenbrun. Has it's own Wikipedia n' everything :)

So mc can still be a fallen hound of heaven/Hellhound-style werewolf. Keep the dream alive Tiff!!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It does compete with Haley - both the main girls are very hot and adorable, and there are a few side girls who are very nice as well. The writing is very good too - with lashes of droll humor. Storywise, this is a guy converting a lesbian couple into a threesome, with a gangster backdrop to make things a bit more interesting. Good game.
Also, keep in mind there's a very verrrrrrrry lowkey supernatural element. Lowkey for now anyway.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes