• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

I can't old saves to load. Did the 40.1 update fix this. If so could you do me a solid and port it?

Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I can't old saves to load. Did the 40.1 update fix this. If so could you do me a solid and port it?

Thanks
hmm, i have no issues loading a previous save. but my oldest is only from v0.20.
and no, you need no port of v0.40.1. the typos regarding one sayer and the dissolve attribute are already fixed in my v0.40 port.

Reactions: Debto

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
ANONFILE goes to "10min left" and increases to 20min after a while before I canceled it.
VOID 404's
FILESUPLOAD "says 2h remaining time"
NOPY Downloads in about 5 mins.

Does anyone ever use sites other than nopy/workupload/mega for larger filesize games? Even offering them seems so pointless.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
hmm, i have no issues loading a previous save. but my oldest is only from v0.20.
and no, you need no port of v0.40.1. the typos regarding one sayer and the dissolve attribute are already fixed in my v0.40 port.

Cool. I dug through some of my much older saves and found one that finally worked.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
ANONFILE goes to "10min left" and increases to 20min after a while before I canceled it.
VOID 404's
FILESUPLOAD "says 2h remaining time"
NOPY Downloads in about 5 mins.

Does anyone ever use sites other than nopy/workupload/mega for larger filesize games? Even offering them seems so pointless.
Have you tried using JDownloader? I very rarely have any issues with any of the links here using that.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Wow started on this game yesterday and just finished now(of course not playing constantly)but I didn't think there be so much content! EXCELLENT GAME!!!! I really hate that feeling when you want more NOW but can't have it :mad: . Maybe replay after Melody today!

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What adware?
I think he mean the adware bundle with JDownloader. If you just click next and not select advanced installation and uncheck all adware it will be installed on your PC.
For me. NOPY, Mega and GoogleDrive is a go to host. I try other but its either low speed or frequent disconected.

Reactions: a1fox3

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
I really like this game. The main story with MC, Izzy, and Alex is engaging and fun. Izzy is especially adorable. That said, this latest update really highlights what I feel is a big flaw in the game: the side characters feel really unlifelike. In the game, days/weeks are passing by but we have almost no interaction with most of the side characters. Danny for instance probably thinks MC is a huge jackass; he doesn't call, hell, he doesn't even seem to go to the gym anymore. Most of the side characters have had little to no screen time for several updates now and it feels like they could all be removed and it wouldn't really change the overall story of the game at all. When they do show up, it feels like they were frozen in time until the MC could bother to get around to them again.

I hope this update isn't predictive of future updates in that we get a tacked on side character story that feels completely detached from the main game. I actually really like the side characters and would prefer to see their stories become more fleshed out (especially Alice) but if two or three of them aren't showing up each update, just end their stories altogether and use the saved development time to focus on the main story, which again is really good.

Reactions: Koulo077

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Most of the side characters have had little to no screen time for several updates now and it feels like they could all be removed and it wouldn't really change the overall story of the game at all. When they do show up, it feels like they were frozen in time until the MC could bother to get around to them again.
That's because when the game started it was a sandbox game. You interacted with the side characters to raise your stats, money, etc. Then there was the main story with Alex, Lizzie and the mafia.
At a certain point the patrons voted to turn the game into a visual novel, so it was redone and most scenes were recycled into the new game but you can still feel the sandbox approach.

As side characters you have the library gal (intelligence trainer), the gym guy (strenght trainer), the scam artists (street smart trainer), the shooting range (gun trainer), the garage (work), etc.
They were supposed to be your way to raise stats and had their small independent stories that weren't linked with the main story. Now that the game has become a linear story they can't be independent anymore because you need an actual reason to go there, but they weren't thought to be linked to the main story so they kinda hung in a limbo.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
That's because when the game started it was a sandbox game. You interacted with the side characters to raise your stats, money, etc. Then there was the main story with Alex, Lizzie and the mafia.
At a certain point the patrons voted to turn the game into a visual novel, so it was redone and most scenes were recycled into the new game but you can still feel the sandbox approach.
That actually explains things quite a bit. The first version I played wasn't sandbox but the original introductions for the characters certainly felt like they were intended for a sandbox/stat grind style of game.

Reactions: NukaCola

zh

Oct 17, 2017
That actually explains things quite a bit. The first version I played wasn't sandbox but the original introductions for the characters certainly felt like they were intended for a sandbox/stat grind style of game.
On the other hand, I'm glad I didn't play this game while it was still a sandbox game. Otherwise I probably would have dropped it.

Damn... How did I managed to spend so much time on this forum and never play this game ? Probably because there was still the "sandbox" tag in the description ? I don't remember.
But this game as it is now man... it's almost perfect ! I said "almost" because I think the animations need a little work, but still : everything else is perfect ! The characters are very well written. I love all womens in this game :)

Reactions: Tisi
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes