CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 61974

Overview:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
Release Date: 2019-07-26
Developer: PTOLEMY -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Others: Fan Signatures

View attachment 61971 View attachment 61972 View attachment 61973 View attachment 61974 View attachment 61975 View attachment 61976 View attachment 183527
Jesus, does this guy ever get anything but teased? lol

Reactions: Teflonmike

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The guy that put the tags for this game should add what's in the game vaginal sex and oral sex in it but not in the tags. He should put it on op i think it would be better. Just recently find out about this game and damn it's beautiful. I thought there is no sex because of the tags but there is actually. And i gotta ask is mc werewolf or sum shit? If he is i gooodddaammnnn love it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Deear God... Two hours into it and MC has had 1 glimpse of snatch.... Great Renders, B movie plot.. there's just not anywhere near enough sex scenes... Got so bored with it I saved and quit to move onto something more Adult.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Deear God... Two hours into it and MC has had 1 glimpse of snatch.... Great Renders, B movie plot.. there's just not anywhere near enough sex scenes... Got so bored with it I saved and quit to move onto something more Adult.
It's a Visual Novel, hence more text and story than choices, there are plenty of sex scenes in it, but it might not be for you as you said, you want something a bit more fast-paced. :)

Reactions: chicken head

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a Visual Novel, hence more text and story than choices, there are plenty of sex scenes in it, but it might not be for you as you said, you want something a bit more fast-paced. :)
There are "vn" tagged games with short dialogue segments and semi-frequent choices. The prefix alone doesn't tell you much.
VN can be differentiated to at least 2 sub-categories. The wannabe novels and more faster paced attention grabbing games.

Reactions: Teflonmike

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I like the pacing the way it is. I believe that there are sex scenes available earlier with side characters. I am playing the game faithful to A&I. I like stories that have some romance. I dislike stories where women are treated baldly. It is sometimes difficult to find a game or VN where I find the MC likable. I don't know how many times I've started a game because the description sounded good and the preview pictures looked good, and had to stop in the middle because I did not want to play as that character anymore. Take BB, the MC learns that when his mother was young she was held captive by a child predator for a week and this broke her spirit. His reaction is to wonder how he can use this information to get into her pants. I like that I can play this MC in a way that I can like him. So Ptolemy keep doing what you are doing. Just don't kill either Izzy or Alex. If anyone knows of other games that fit my preferences, please let me know. Yes, I am also playing Haley's Story. I am not sure which I like better, this or HS; but they are definitely my top two.

Reactions: chicken head

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a strange feeling there. You do not let her die, right? (Izzy)
Never and ever since that scene for me, she has become the best, Alexandra she really has to start upping her game or is it already too late for her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is slow burn dev ... half way into production of either game .. no animation and just the teasing ... if you know the dev ... there is anyone's guess when or how things get to heat up / get better;)!

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes