jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ewww, Izzy's Mom. lol, after what she showed ya you would like that.
MC would get lost for weeks in that rain forest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But on a more serious note, It seems that Agatha knows Boris. She didn't say a word when he was around and asked if he was gone when he left. Wonder what the story is there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Edited to clarify: I didn't put the spoiler warning/hiddn spoiler into this post, that was a mod. I think if I have a theory about what a few lines of dialogue in a game mean, that is not a spoiler, but obviously that is not for me to decide.

This is in regard to Izzy's mom and her behaviour, when the MC picks her up from her flat this update (which is actually more of a spoiler than the part that was forcibly hidden).

Much more than just mad ramblings coming from her since the start.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I knew! I fucking knew that Izzy and Alex were half-sisters! That's why Izzy's mom hates Alex, because she thinks Alex and her mother took their place away from her and Izzy!

"Same seed! It's not right! THey think I don't know what they are up to. Same seed!"

Much more than just mad ramblings coming from her since the start.
I thought of that too. It would also explain why she dislikes Boris...I wonder if that was a consensual thing. I assume Boris doesn't know that Izzy is his, and obviously Alex doesn't know. Thats gonna be one hell of a reveal if it is true. This might actually make Alex turn on her dad, or make Alex/Izzy's friendship break and all sorts of stuff.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alexandra [v0.45] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.98 GB

Download Win (487 MB): - - -

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I really liked this update. I only wish that when Alex mentions that she knows that there will be other women that I had the opportunity to tell her that there are not since I have always been faithful to Izzy and her. I hope that the relation between Izzy and Alex means that the relationship among the three of them is destined to end.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I thought of that too. It would also explain why she dislikes Boris...I wonder if that was a consensual thing. I assume Boris doesn't know that Izzy is his, and obviously Alex doesn't know. Thats gonna be one hell of a reveal if it is true. This might actually make Alex turn on her dad, or make Alex/Izzy's friendship break and all sorts of stuff.

Hm, I'm not so sure she doesn't know about it Or that Boris doesn't. She's so smart and going by what Izzy's mother constantly lets loose and how Boris speaks about her AND how super-friendly he treats Izzy, I'm not sure who knows nothing or what Alex or her dad actually know.

Also, I didn't get the impression that Izzy's mom hates Boris, more that she doesn't know what to say to him. Might even be that she is still in love with him.

I really liked this update. I only wish that when Alex mentions that she knows that there will be other women that I had the opportunity to tell her that there are not since I have always been faithful to Izzy and her. I hope that the relation between Izzy and Alex means that the relationship among the three of them is destined to end.
You do know that Ptolemy's other games Dreaming of Dana and Intimate Relations are abotu incestuous relationships? I don't see that as leading to an end between Alex and Izzy. And neither would I want it to. I want both my waifus.

Reactions: Valeck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.45.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hm, I'm not so sure she doesn't know about it Or that Boris doesn't. She's so smart and going by what Izzy's mother constantly lets loose and how Boris speaks about her AND how super-friendly he treats Izzy, I'm not sure who knows nothing or what Alex or her dad actually know.

Also, I didn't get the impression that Izzy's mom hates Boris, more that she doesn't know what to say to him. Might even be that she is still in love with him.

You do know that Ptolemy's other games Dreaming of Dana and Intimate Relations are abotu incestuous relationships? I don't see that as leading to an end between Alex and Izzy. And neither would I want it to. I want both my waifus.
In those stories the characters knew going into the relations that they were incestuous. It's quite a different thing to suddenly find out that you have been committing incest.

Reactions: Valeck

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wait, how does Agatha know he runs a cat house? :ROFLMAO: Unless Alex and Izzy talked about it when taking care of her.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it just me or are there a lot spelling errors in this update? Not compared to some other games out there, but to the game itself and other project of the dev?`

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes