1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675786625691.png
Version 0.2.1 is out!
This is not really an update but more like a scene.
An extension (a hot one) of the "Peacemaker" event that adds 40 new images.

Reactions: Shaun@121

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How to get in to the brothel? WT is saying to bring the wine and I bought it,but only option I get is 'leave'

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Does chapter 2 include chapter 1?
Download both or just the one.

I see this alot and always have the same uncertainty. Is there an easy tag that I'm missing that answers this? Quick search of the thread didn't really bring anything up, of course I didn't read every post across 12 pages.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I keep hitting a bug in chapter 1 where the event storehouse attack doesn't fire. Pretty disappointing I can't advance and that in a finished chapter, this appears to be an issue others are having.

Last edited:

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I keep hitting a bug in chapter 1 where the event storehouse attack doesn't fire. Pretty disappointing I can't advance and that in a finished chapter, this appears to be an issue others are having.
Ok, found out my issue. The game was jumping from day 27 to day 29. There was a night masterbation event that the game, I assume, was cutting a whole day. Edited my save to day 28 from 29 and the storehouse attack fired.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
started chapter but can't do the events for the sister since it appears the charm cap is 38, can't figure out how to train that up, the old way in the tavern is not an option, only buying a beer and WIP tab, as well as starting a brawl.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What's with the money box?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there no money box? just event at 10 am at days off. btw you can not see this event at normal days because of mc's work...
first day off is at day 7. and how can i collect 30 money in two days with 1 event per day?

Second problem Dev fucked up with Brothel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why not do wine >= 1? Why exactly 1? this way you can not use brothel until you sell wine if you have 2 or more...

How to get in to the brothel? WT is saying to bring the wine and I bought it,but only option I get is 'leave'
You need exactly one wine bottle, try so sell wine, until there is no more, and buy only one wine bottle.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
can't start new game from chapter 2 so means must play and keep chapter 1 - is this correct and if so should let readers know

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Still too many problems with this game chapter 1 and 2 should be playable with new download but this is not true, you can still get stuck in the house the do by date items restriction should be eliminated - do when you feel like it would be better
I would suggest Dev re-look at this and restart

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
i just don't under stand about this money box where it is or how do i give put money in it???
also at brothal i need to give wine right but whenever i buy it it just doesn't show up in inventory or when i visit her i just get rejected and asked to come back with wine even through i have bougth it from tarvan and market both place.
also as per walkthrough at day 24 i was supposed to be visited by mysterious girl but nothing of sort happned,
i am at currently at day 34, and it's just a loop nothing happning.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
View attachment 2173322

Chapter II Version 0.2 is out!

Hey,
Chapter II version 0.2 is out.
There are 3 (and a half) new scenes. I attached a small walkthrough to the links post.
View attachment 2173325
OCTOBER 24
Teaser Image
I keep rendering the images.

SEPTEMBER 27
Progress Report
Hey,
I have been working on the story side of the game and I am happy with the way things turned out.
I wrote a series of events that are connected. Some will happen automatically, and some will come as event cards. These scenes will include different chars, but eventually, they will shape your relationship with Tayana. So the next builds focus will be on her.
Now I will start editing&typing these events, and then I will start working on the graphics. Some events are long with some hot scenes, so I can't say how much content I can fit in, but we will see.
Later,
Dede.
p.s R.I.P Jean Luc Godard. (director of Alphaville)

SEPTEMBER 7
Progress Report

Hey,
Sorry for the long silent break. I was busy moving out so didn't have the time.
Alright, for the next build one of my top priorities will be setting a schedule for Karin and Tayana. Karin has a part-time appearance already but I wish to give the major NPC's a full schedule so you can have more contact with them (and follow them all around the map like a creep) aside from their events. And of course, your contacts will end up with some scenes that will vary according to your skills and relationship levels.
And the other things (gameplay-wise) on my todo list are;
  • Getting the port district ready for action I am planning to add a button where you can look for women who would like to spend some time with you in return for some coins. And maybe a "black market" option where you can buy some stuff that you can't find at the market.)
  • Activating the "Help Shasta" option at the tavern. (both as a waiter and a bouncer)
  • Randomizing the fishing gains
  • Activating inventory button.
And aside from these and the scenes that will come within, I am also planning to add more event cards.
Right now I can't give a number but I think Tayana's "to-do list 3" event will be my priority.
That's it for now.
Later,
Dede.
Just a question , you said that : "I attached a small walkthrough to the links post" But I can not find it it's no on the OP when I looked?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1684735388614.png
MAY 7 AT 10:23 PM came some News from dev:
Hey,
I changed the tiers as I won't be developing a game for the time being.

APRIL 18 AT 12:30 PM some bitter News from dev:
Hey,
I am putting an end to the development of Alfaville.
Starting next month I will be open for commissions/hiring.
Naturally, I will convert this page according to that with new tiers and stuff.
I am planning to add tiers where you will be able to ask for images/scenes
(even scripted and coded in RenPy maybe).
So yeah thank you very much for your support and see you next month.
Dede.
"I attached a small walkthrough to the links post"
That was one direct quote from dev ... now this project is in permanent hiatus.
Could not find anything of the sort, maybe anyone else here found it and kept it?

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote