1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Took me to the main menu after day 12. Also, the game doesn't give the player enough time to build up stats to trigger the special options, for example, you spend time building up for charisma, but you won't have enough combat for the event coming in 2 days. It's annoying when I wanna see every scene without replaying the game again and again.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Impossible to get by day 12 - all crashes to main menu, This could be a good game if it was not tied to days and level of skills
but was instead sandbox and triggered when you reach enough skills required but not by days as well
The walkthrough does not work as is and must be re-written or explain how you can follow it as it is tied to skill levels again which I suppose the author thought we all would get at the start

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
got a error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/market.rpy", line 91, in script
    m "Yeah sure."
Exception: Sayer 'm' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/market.rpy", line 91, in script
    m "Yeah sure."
  File "D:\New folder\Alfaville-0.10-pc\Alfaville-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\New folder\Alfaville-0.10-pc\Alfaville-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'm' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Alfaville 0.10
Thu Jan 06 23:26:27 2022
Edit File "game/market.rpy", line 91, in script
m "Yeah sure."
should be
mc "Yeah sure."

you can edit the line to make the change and save it back.
That will fix this bug.

Reactions: Dede Kusto

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Took me to the main menu after day 12. Also, the game doesn't give the player enough time to build up stats to trigger the special options, for example, you spend time building up for charisma, but you won't have enough combat for the event coming in 2 days. It's annoying when I wanna see every scene without replaying the game again and again.

This link provides a lot of fixes including the issue on day 12.

Actually, it's quite possible to max almost all your stats before day 28.
For instance, you can start the game with 20 combat by simply answering the questions in the intro.
And most of the stats-related events are repeatable. Like if you don't have enough stealth to complete the lake scene you can try it later. Same with the training scene or the peek scene with Tayana.

Last edited:

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hey,

I just upload a fix for the last update.

Win Version:

Mac Version:

Changelog:

• The issue with the backpack is fixed. (Now you can open it safely on day 1 too)
  • I added an info button to the forest map that gives you a brief explanation about resources that you can gather.
  • The scene at the lake with Karin on day 5 affects the outcome of the scene at the workshop with Karin and Milly correctly.
  • The moneybox event is removed.
  • The requirement for fixing the boat decreased to 10 crafting points.
  • Now you can catch and sell salmon.
  • The requirement for setting traps decreased to 20 crafting points.
  • The final event is moved to day 28

And also to stay updated and to be able to send me feedback please follow the games discord channel.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You will have off days for that. So you will start the day at 6 am on those days.
I did have days off so you are right - but they disappeared and now I don't have them anymore, could it be that because of a sequence done in an incorrect order I now can't continue in the correct order and have lost some of the stages I needed?
I have noticed that I also did not get the fight at the storeroom (there are really alot of bugs still in this game, such a shame as I like it)

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
I did have days off so you are right - but they disappeared and now I don't have them anymore, could it be that because of a sequence done in an incorrect order I now can't continue in the correct order and have lost some of the stages I needed?
I have noticed that I also did not get the fight at the storeroom (there are really a lot of bugs still in this game, such a shame as I like it)
Hi
Please make sure that you are using the latest version that is available on the top of page 1 of this discussion.
You should be running version v0.10.1 Release Date: 2022-01-16
We have fixed all of the code and logic bugs and I tested it all the way through to the end of the chapter, so although I havent yet tested every possible choice in the game to make sure it moves through to the end of the chapter, I am working through that now with the dev on their Discord server also mentioned at the top of page 1.
The dev is a one person shop, so any meaningful feedback would be much appreciated.
thanks

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hi
Please make sure that you are using the latest version that is available on the top of page 1 of this discussion.
You should be running version v0.10.1 Release Date: 2022-01-16
We have fixed all of the code and logic bugs and I tested it all the way through to the end of the chapter, so although I havent yet tested every possible choice in the game to make sure it moves through to the end of the chapter, I am working through that now with the dev on their Discord server also mentioned at the top of page 1.
The dev is a one person shop, so any meaningful feedback would be much appreciated.
thanks
That sounds really good, I like this game , the characters in it as well so I really want it to work

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
That sounds really good, I like this game , the characters in it as well so I really want it to work
Thanks! Things will get back in track with the new chapter and with coming updates. I will try to check this forum too but if there is an issue with the game please report it to me directly. (via email, discord, patreon)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Does this need updated with the bug fix?

ctiberious

Feb 18, 2019
I'm up to day 37 on my current play through. Another I got up to day 52. Still haven't gotten the final event. Not sure if I've missed something or done something out of order but I tried a couple play throughs with the same result. Also, seems I no longer get the "off day" on either of these play throughs.

Also, on both play throughs it seems like the level 33 skill max didn't work. On one play through I have a 53 Combat and 90 Potence. On another I have 50 Combat and 71 Potence.

Reactions: truten

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658155747801.png

Most of the images are ready. I also coded the ready events. So the update is almost done. I pushed it a little to release it today but then I decided to extend the update instead. I also packed some images and posted them for the $3+ tier. Of course, they are spoiler images but well that's your choice to download them or not.

1658155525179.png
Chapter II Intro

Chapter II intro is out!

Hello, everyone,
Chapter 2 intro is out.
Like I mentioned before my original plan was to add the menus to demonstrate them after you play the intro but I had some issues with the map (didn't like how it looked lol) so I excluded it. But I added some extra images to compensate for that. And I think that's better for you rather than roaming an empty map.
I consider this new chapter a new start for the project and I hope I will advance faster than the first one.
It's a good story really it just needs to be made :).
Cheers,
Progress Report

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote