1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I thought this game is a new at here but when I realise its happened almost 2 years ago I am getting sad..

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
yeah, there is no sex at all here...
View attachment 1330062
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw, those tags are in serious need of updating.
here are just few more tags for this game: sandbox, incest, groping, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex, spanking, milf, big ass, big tits...
How do you trigger these? I'm at day 42 and progress has stalled.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
is there no cheat for money in console?

P.S. There is no need. The buggy mess this is what is this game. I really not reccomend you guys to download this shit...
Repeatable scene with sister in your room i think is 1 reason for bugs and the second is some scene which need 15 stealth and after it you can't sleep in your room there is no button. Dev is outdone himself. So it is practically 100% softlock if you met this scenes... And what point to play this game if you not see any scenes.... Forgot to mention after this event which need 15 stealth you can't g oto work iin warehouse, you can't upgrade stealth skill anywhere i think? i haven't seen at least any event to upgrade steath skill...
Dev please fix your own shit, noone want to play it right now, this buggy mess.

Save is before second sister visit(bug repeat and this 15 stealth mess)

Shaman quest was triggered in mountains, but i was just tryed to exit mountains, Dev you are something...

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
how do you get up in time 11AM for the lake to see girl, whenever I try it's always 12

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I finishes looming training and the game tells me I can turn pelt into leather. It is also ridiculous that I need to spend 10 coins for 5 cloths and turn them into cloth ware which only can be sold for 4 coins.
CRAFTING CLOTH WARES:

1) Go to the Forest:
"Shear the sheep"
Gives 10 wool.

2) Go to the Workshop:
LOOM the wool
(2 wool makes 1 cloth).
TAILORING the cloth
(5 cloths make 1 basic cloth ware).

3) Go to the Marketplace:
1 basic cloth ware sells for 4 coins.

Costs you nothing but time.
Profit = 4 coins.

================================================

CRAFTING LEATHER WARES:

1) Go to the Forest
HUNT 2 deer
Gives 2 deer pelts (+2 Combat points).

2) Go to the Workshop
TAN 2 deer pelts
(1 deer pelt makes 1 piece of leather).
TAILORING 2 pieces of leather
(2 pieces of leather gives 1 basic leather ware).

3) Go to the Marketplace:
1 basic leather ware sells for 12 coins.

Costs you nothing but time.
Profit = 12 coins

Reactions: hentai charley

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
He dosen't seem to have a day off anymore and the only button in his room is the nightshift one
maybe a bug, i also recieved a bug with loop of some events and after that a softlock. Try other saves maybe there is without night shifts. Save more often the game is too buggy(

Reactions: BGRW2020

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
TBH the first thing I thought when I saw the title was “Should I maybe wait for Betaville before downloading? Possibly even Releaseville…”

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637064867817.png

OCT 30, 2021 AT 12:52 PM
Version 0.09 is out!
Changelog:
1 new character.
2 new scenes (with the new char)
1 edited/extended scene (Karin's training scene)
Some minor bug fixes.
Please report the bugs and send your feedback about anything about the game.

Reactions: leon02457

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637064914991.png

OCT 15, 2021 AT 11:11 AM
Progress Report

Hey,
I have been editing some of the old scenes and also added one new which was something I have been planning to do for some time. So that pretty lady above will be the star of the new event. She will help you out through the game to balance your money/happiness ratings. I mean let's say you did some grinding and saved a good amount of money but after a while, you start to feel like money isn't bringing you happiness. In those sorts of moments, she will come in and get you out of that "artificial" misery. So she might look like a side character but her presence will be vital for you and the economy of Alfaville.
This weekend I will start working on graphics. I have a bunch of edits that need to be done but I can't name them for now because I don't really know how long the scene(s) of this new event will take. When I start doing the graphics for a hot scene I mostly go berserk and double the numbers of my original plan. Maybe I can do 2 scenes from the new and one edit. We will see.
Have a great weekend,
Dede.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637065137146.png

SEP 19, 2021 AT 8:21 PM
Progress Report

Hey,
This week I worked on the story side of the game and I progressed quite well. I set almost everything about the upcoming chapters and the endings.
In the second chapter, you will have 3 main paths to follow according to your skills.
And as you can understand from the image above (it's super dark right now because it's a WIP it will get brighter in the following days. Like magic.) those skills will be crafting, combat, and stealth. You can consider these three as our young mc's possible career paths. So in the second chapter, you will choose a path and advance further on the third.
And of course, all these 3 paths will have their side characters and plots. This will also affect your relationships with the main characters.
Setting this general framework is the hardest and the most important part of the story and right now there are just a few things left for me to decide. I may make some changes in the coming days but most probably I will stick with this plan.
When I am done with this, I will start working on the details because that's where the devil is. I will start listing the scenes for all characters, write their synopsis, etc...
Long story short have no worries about the story side I am on it and it will be quite nice. ^.^
Have a great Sunday,
Dede.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639244675110.png

Version 0.08
Changelog:
3 New Scenes:
One new scene with Karin.
One new scene with Milly.
And I added one new scene in the intro right after you choose your skills.

Market place UI renewed. (Some buttons are idle because they have nothing to do at this stage of the game)

I also added an info button at the workshop. It explains what to do to earn crafting skills.

Bug fixes:
Workshop bug fixed. Now you can gain skill points by crafting woodenware.
Bandit raid bug fixed. So you don't hit a wall when you get to the shaman's tent.

Some may find the intro scene a bit too wordy maybe and, that's simply because it's like 70 percent a hot scene, 20 percent a tutorial and, 10 percent concentrated power of lust ^.^
So the tutorial part is not only a demonstration of skills but it's also about giving you some hints and tips about the story in general.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Every time I crafted wood objects, I got an error message. This happened at several other points when crafting. Also, the count of objects didn't seem to match from one day to the next. When I finished fixing the boat, and Mom- oops, "The Landlady"- appeared, the game crashed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game
Progress Report

Hi,
Last week I had a very "crashing" weekend with loads of fatal errors and eventually, I ordered a ram to boost my laptop a little bit. These images are coming to you from an oldie laptop with 8 gb ram (It will be 16 gb soon) so don't skip them too fast. I mean they are being through a lot so take your time and do not hesitate to show your love.
There isn't much to say for now regarding the update progress. I will check rogue girls' scenes once again, do the necessary alterations&additions, test the game, and then release it. So I don't think that I will send another "informing" post until the update is ready.
Later,
Dede.

Reactions: hentai charley
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote