1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
So I am stuck in a cycle at my midnight shift at the storeroom, meet a girl after shift she runs away an old man appears asking questions then I meet her again when I pick up strawberries, she eats them and runs away again - time clock stays at hour 24, and it all repeats can't do anything else - is this a bug or what

I have the same. And have not been able to do anything at the Shaman's except leave.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ok there's some errors need to be fixed ...really annoying its killing the fun.

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
what I did was use a renpy save editor to change the day to 26 and continue from there. It fixed the bug for me even if I roll back and play normally so I can play without using the renpy save editor to change the day. What I'm guessing is that when a certain variable or script triggers, it fixes the game for all other play throughs.

Last edited:

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
what I did was use a renpy save editor to change the day to 26 and continue from there. It fixed the bug for me even if I roll back and play normally so I can play without using the renpy save editor to change the day. What I'm guessing is that when a certain variable or script triggers, it fixes the game for all other play throughs.
how do get/ use that?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Where is the walkthrough ... how can you play such a game with no hint???, WHY DONT DEVELOPERS PUT HINT ON THIS GAMES???? looks like a dum game when you dont knoow where to go from your first days job.Keep on gessing ..hopless

Reactions: TomWant Badass

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
What's up with this game? Almost 2 years, multiple updates and no review?
Probably because after all this time, the game had no sexual content, the system was and maybe still is in severe need of a good hint/walkthrough system. Why review a game that seems to be buggy and 90% incomplete?

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Probably because after all this time, the game had no sexual content, the system was and maybe still is in severe need of a good hint/walkthrough system. Why review a game that seems to be buggy and 90% incomplete?
So other people wouldn't have to waste their time on it?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So other people wouldn't have to waste their time on it?
yeah, there is no sex at all here...
42.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw, those tags are in serious need of updating.
here are just few more tags for this game: sandbox, incest, groping, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex, spanking, milf, big ass, big tits...

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
getting some sort of crash to desktop error the next night after giving the girl strawberries, he gets shot by an arrow and wakes up w/ the shaman, after some dialog, it's unplayable.

Reactions: leon02457

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
getting some sort of crash to desktop error the next night after giving the girl strawberries, he gets shot by an arrow and wakes up w/ the shaman, after some dialog, it's unplayable.
This game is in a severe need of a proper coder... it has been over a year and the game is still riddled with bugs. At first I figured that the dev is still learning and will fix the problems as he goes but after all this time the game is still messed up. Sad, the concept is good but the execution isn't there. I think this game is a lost cause unfortunately.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Looking through the images with unren, it has some nice events and beautiful women, too bad its full of useless crap; if you get rid off of all the rpg/sim stuff or at least make it linear, it would be really good.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Keep getting errors, will have to wait and see if we get a proper hint system or guide or walk through otherwise this is a hit and miss

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote