1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
are all things triggered by what day it is???
The attack on the storehouse for instance I am at day 42 already and it hasn't happened - also can't seem to get the icons for the traps or the ambush either

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Developer
First pic: that robbery never happened. Mc defeated him
Second pic: I don't think it is mc's dialogue
Third pic; image Missing error
4 th pic; ignorable error 1
5th pic; ignorable error 2
6 th pic; ignorable error 3

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Alfaville [v0.7] APK -

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The game is buged at day 14 i cant sleep to advance the game can anyone help??
thanks
This game is full of bugs. Not only I found the "Day 14" bug (save 2-6), I also have a case that the end of chapter event on Day 33 doesn't trigger (save 4-6)

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
This game is full of bugs. Not only I found the "Day 14" bug (save 2-6), I also have a case that the end of chapter event on Day 33 doesn't trigger (save 4-6)
i managed to get passed the bug at day 14 by replaying from an older save buy making different choices

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So it has an incest tag, but the people you live with are not mentioned as Sis, Father, or Mom.....is it Incest?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631951047106.png

Dev message:​

Version 0.08 is out!
Changelog:
3 New Scenes:
One new scene with Karin.
One new scene with Milly.
And I added one new scene in the intro right after you choose your skills.

Market place UI renewed. (Some buttons are idle because they have nothing to do at this stage of the game)

I also added an info button at the workshop. It explains what to do to earn crafting skills.

Bug fixes:
Workshop bug fixed. Now you can gain skill points by crafting woodenware.
Bandit raid bug fixed. So you don't hit a wall when you get to the shaman's tent.

Some may find the intro scene a bit too wordy maybe and, that's simply because it's like 70 percent a hot scene, 20 percent a tutorial and, 10 percent concentrated power of lust ^.^
So the tutorial part is not only a demonstration of skills but it's also about giving you some hints and tips about the story in general.

PLEASE REPORT THE BUGS. Not just the bugs please, feel free to criticize anything about the game. This is a WIP so it needs your feedback. But please try to be more precise when you are doing it. I mean don't go like "it's a buggy game" tell me where the bug is etc...
And ENJOY.

Dede.

Reactions: Agrik

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I finishes looming training and the game tells me I can turn pelt into leather. It is also ridiculous that I need to spend 10 coins for 5 cloths and turn them into cloth ware which only can be sold for 4 coins.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote