1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chapter II Version 0.1 is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey
Chapter II version 0.1 is out.
As you know, there were a couple of features that I have been talking like new events mechanism, NPC stats, and such as like time travelling... Well, they are all in now.
The biggest change is of course the way you can initiate some scenes.
Now a big portion of the available scenes will be visible to you as I nailed them on the wall.

Reactions: Samhain71

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
I downloaded Chapter II version 0.1 from patron but it has bugs can you please updated or fix the bugs or can someone update the version.

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
On training it shows level1 I'm max on training and when I press Quest and tactics it kicks me out to error. can you help out.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663393993071.png

Do not forget that the requirements that you need to fulfill are just to initiate the scenes. I mean to be able to play all the options you will need some skills. So you better save your game before you start an event.

1663394026627.png
NPC stats, achievement (w.i.p), and inventory (w.i.p)

Progress Report

Hey,
Sorry for the long silent break. I was busy moving out so didn't have the time.
Alright, for the next build one of my top priorities will be setting a schedule for Karin and Tayana. Karin has a part-time appearance already but I wish to give the major NPC's a full schedule so you can have more contact with them (and follow them all around the map like a creep) aside from their events. And of course, your contacts will end up with some scenes that will vary according to your skills and relationship levels.
And the other things (gameplay-wise) on my todo list are;
  • Getting the port district ready for action I am planning to add a button where you can look for women who would like to spend some time with you in return for some coins. And maybe a "black market" option where you can buy some stuff that you can't find at the market.)
  • Activating the "Help Shasta" option at the tavern. (both as a waiter and a bouncer)
  • Randomizing the fishing gains
  • Activating inventory button.
And aside from these and the scenes that will come within, I am also planning to add more event cards.
Right now I can't give a number but I think Tayana's "to-do list 3" event will be my priority.
That's it for now.
Later,
Dede.

Reactions: hentai charley

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
no idea if this is an update or the same one here it's for Alfaville Chapter2-0.1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665002027842.png
SEPTEMBER 27 AT 1:23 AM
Progress Report

Hey,
I have been working on the story side of the game and I am happy with the way things turned out.
I wrote a series of events that are connected. Some will happen automatically, and some will come as event cards. These scenes will include different chars, but eventually, they will shape your relationship with Tayana. So the next builds focus will be on her.
Now I will start editing&typing these events, and then I will start working on the graphics. Some events are long with some hot scenes, so I can't say how much content I can fit in, but we will see.
Later,
Dede.
p.s R.I.P Jean Luc Godard. (director of Alphaville)

SEPTEMBER 7 AT 11:44 PM
Progress Report

Hey,
Alright, for the next build one of my top priorities will be setting a schedule for Karin and Tayana. Karin has a part-time appearance already but I wish to give the major NPC's a full schedule so you can have more contact with them (and follow them all around the map like a creep) aside from their events. And of course, your contacts will end up with some scenes that will vary according to your skills and relationship levels.
  • Getting the port district ready for action I am planning to add a button where you can look for women who would like to spend some time with you in return for some coins. And maybe a "black market" option where you can buy some stuff that you can't find at the market.)
  • Activating the "Help Shasta" option at the tavern. (both as a waiter and a bouncer)
And aside from these and the scenes that will come within, I am also planning to add more event cards.
Right now I can't give a number but I think Tayana's "to-do list 3" event will be my priority.
That's it for now.
Later,
Dede.

1665002057577.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1668603501136.png

Chapter II Version 0.2 is out!

Hey,
Chapter II version 0.2 is out.
There are 3 (and a half) new scenes. I attached a small walkthrough to the links post.
1668603576158.png
OCTOBER 24
Teaser Image
I keep rendering the images.

SEPTEMBER 27
Progress Report
Hey,
I have been working on the story side of the game and I am happy with the way things turned out.
I wrote a series of events that are connected. Some will happen automatically, and some will come as event cards. These scenes will include different chars, but eventually, they will shape your relationship with Tayana. So the next builds focus will be on her.
Now I will start editing&typing these events, and then I will start working on the graphics. Some events are long with some hot scenes, so I can't say how much content I can fit in, but we will see.
Later,
Dede.
p.s R.I.P Jean Luc Godard. (director of Alphaville)

SEPTEMBER 7
Progress Report

Hey,
That's it for now.
Later,
Dede.

Reactions: Agrik

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Alfaville-CH2-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

truten

Nov 9, 2017
I'm up to day 37 on my current play through. Another I got up to day 52. Still haven't gotten the final event. Not sure if I've missed something or done something out of order but I tried a couple play throughs with the same result. Also, seems I no longer get the "off day" on either of these play throughs.

Also, on both play throughs it seems like the level 33 skill max didn't work. On one play through I have a 53 Combat and 90 Potence. On another I have 50 Combat and 71 Potence.
Same

Reactions: Call of Booty

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
On training it shows level1 I'm max on training and when I press Quest and tactics it kicks me out to error. can you help out.
Same. I did not follow a guide and the first quest I failed to do on time. Also I can not smelt ore into ingots either(does not crash though). I had multiple crashes finally gave up. I can not click on the upper red ! without a crash.
Timed quest for someone who has never played and does not understand the interface well... sucks.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Kind of strange, the game has been in development since 2019 but nobody posted a review yet, and the game thread is short as well.

It seems interesting, but should I try it out? Or is it a waste of time? Will it ever be completed at this point?
It's a sandbox, so getting somewhere will be time consuming. I would just like to know if it's worth it...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Interesting setting for the game, sad that it's sandbox with so much grind. Could do with some reduction in grinding.

Reactions: Yngling

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The dev posted this on his Patreon.... is this guy serious? He thinks the reason this game isn't more popular is slow updates... has no one told him his game is a bug fest? How is it that after all these years he still doesn't get that if he wants people to support his game it has to be playable. HIs game has far more gamebreaking bugs then it does scenes.

Hey all,
It's been a long break, and I had a lot of time to think, but I didn't lol Nope joking.
Well, this project never get to the point where I wanted. I believe that the biggest reason was the speed of progress. I mean I couldn't even release three updates back to back monthly, and that's why the game tastes like a soda that lost its fizz. I have/had some solid reasons for that but well I've never been the complaining type so...
I was planning to divide the second chapter into several parts as it would be a long one. And currently, we are just a few events away from the completion of the first part. So with a final effort, I wish to get the story to that point.
Within that time, if a miracle happens and a group of patrons coming from distant lands with exquisite taste and intelligence appears to support our cause then that could make me reconsider my decision. So for now let us go step by step. Starting tomorrow, I will focus on completing the last scene (The one with the ginger). If I can finish it before this month is over I may release it too. If I can't then I may add one or more scenes and release it the other month.
Also, I will send a public poll after this post and I would be really happy if you vote.
Have a great weekend,
Dede.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I really want to like this game but I can't get all the content from Ch 1 because of the bugs. I tried to use the walkthrough and it helped a bit but actually frustated me as I couldn't get some of the things listed there. I finally gave up and tried Ch. 2 which seems to have tried to fix some problems while creating new ones. This game has potential but until he fixes the bugs it is a lost cause.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote