Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Dec 15, 2019
Chances are this guy is probably fighting in Ukraine right now, but he dropped off the radar like months before Putin decided it was a great idea to invade with a half-assed military so yeah I have my doubts.
Think about a medic trained in military having coding skills, this sound more like a intelligency agent or cyber security agent i can sense lies through some statements that people said about him.

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
I tried conduct2 and 3 it didn't work out. Should I make my own remake. I've been contemplating that.
I wouldn't recommend it due to potential legal issues.
Could you mod the game and add your own content?
I'd love to see the community pick this up.
Edit: Yes, there's a difference between remaking something and modding it.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
I tried conduct2 and 3 it didn't work out. Should I make my own remake. I've been contemplating that.
Sorry, i'm out of the loop. What's conduct2 and 3?
This is easily one of my favorite games on this site. So sad that it's abandoned.

If you know any games similar to this, please let me know.

Reactions: Gram's

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
for the game Bad Bobby saga, since the dev is pretty much no where to be found and people want to play the game they just made like 3-4 remake nothing ever happened and the original drops 1 update per year if not 2 years

youngadult

Jun 19, 2017
I wouldn't recommend it due to potential legal issues.
Could you mod the game and add your own content?
I'd love to see the community pick this up.
Edit: Yes, there's a difference between remaking something and modding it.
I'm not sure I can mod this game because I haven't found a way yet.
In my freetime i was sketching up art for a Alice remake but I guess I could just change stuff, enough where it's legally ok. idk

Reactions: FloppySausage

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not sure I can mod this game because I haven't found a way yet.
In my freetime i was sketching up art for a Alice remake but I guess I could just change stuff, enough where it's legally ok. idk
If you are remaking the game, I think as long as you don't use the original game assets (Images and story lines) you will be fine.
If you just make a mod you may not be able to sell it.

Reactions: youngadult

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Even if it was a grindfest, it was a good game although sometimes it seemed 2 different people drew the character and 1 colored it. Sad it was abandoned, well like 90% games here...

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes