Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Be careful with them as well, they are catching on to the milk development cancer that's running rampant among non-Asian devs. The main difference is that they still do eventually release a final version.
at least we get a final product :HideThePain:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
(Laughs in Nymphomania Priestess)
(Sad Laughs in Cherry Poi last 2 "games" being just unused stuff and ideas, 4 game ideals that never went past concept, and their last proper game was released in 2011)
(And another Laugh for ISAmu.Room's Untainted Girl, 2300 Yin for an incomplete game released 2 years ago)

WeebLoop
Sad yet true...... I call all non-Asian games scams until proven wrong. And I've never wanted to be proven wrong so much before in my life.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
Here's a partial save after that buggy quest 17 for those who want to start at quest 18. I got stuck before on (rel100 lst100 cha1) with 99 stats.
(rename the file to "save.save" and paste it to "C:\Users\[YourPcName]\AliceAwakening"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm not sure I can mod this game because I haven't found a way yet.
In my freetime i was sketching up art for a Alice remake but I guess I could just change stuff, enough where it's legally ok. idk
Greetings again, just curious about the art you're doing. There is a Twitter or another page were you post your works?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
i will post it here, got some news from his discord server
View attachment 2202717
The game got marked around December of 2021, months before the Russia/Ukraine war. Just roll back 20 pages or so you can read that dev isn't communicating much and people keep saying he's milking his patreons.

I wouldn't expect much from him. Cool if updates really roll on, but if not well whatever.

Reactions: MrGreenFKS

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Those are good news i guess? At least with the "Change" of the leadership, the updates and the player's interaction might become better?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes