Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Dec 15, 2019
The game got marked around December of 2021, months before the Russia/Ukraine war. Just roll back 20 pages or so you can read that dev isn't communicating much and people keep saying he's milking his patreons.

I wouldn't expect much from him. Cool if updates really roll on, but if not well whatever.
yes that true but the war really impacted the whole country, ever people that has living near the European Union country's border with Ukraine that is a fact it can't be changed.
Edit: I know and has already talked about he slacking off before the war and that he has nothing releasing things "fast enough" or communicating anything, despite that after the war happened, you and the other that know for fact this understand that war is nothing something simple and the impact because of it can extend to various things and basic necessites.
Unfortunate the dispute between the Western dominant class and the Russian dominant class will not cease easy and their goal already has reached...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm having problem i can't fuck her when she was stuck what did i miss?
Did you pass the "Night incident" story plot? After that, Alice will be totally free to fuck.
Plus, there are many conditions as story progress, affection, lust, etc. I suggest you to have the Guide open all the time

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
Did you pass the "Night incident" story plot? After that, Alice will be totally free to fuck.
Plus, there are many conditions as story progress, affection, lust, etc. I suggest you to have the Guide open all the time
The night incident where you put your dick in her mouth while she was sleeping? i did that already

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Me too, the guide said keep visiting the bathroom but how many times? or am I wrong?
Been awhile since I played but there's two times when she's in the bathroom, The last turn and the turn before it. If you go the turn before the last, she'll be changing. This is not the scene you want and getting it will lock you out of the one you want. Go to the bathroom on the last turn click to wait and you'll get the option to peek on her in the bath. Keep this up while raising her stats and eventually she'll invite you in. The scene will progress from her sitting on your lap, her sitting on your lap and purposely rubbing against you and then her slipping it inside her. Once you get this one, I THINK she should accept you if she gets stuck in her room.

Again, it's been awhile since I've played and don't want to replay it just to test.

Reactions: djskak

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
God damn, the game stops right when all the fun was about to start. Sis is just getting into the swing of things, the clerk wants your touch and even Mom shows up for some sexy massages a strange jerk off session.

And then it all ends. Is anyone trying to pick this game up?

Are there any games with similar themes and/or art?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes