Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

007ramy

Sep 20, 2022
Can someone help me, i downloaded this game from about 5 Sites, always the same, i start it with "AliceAwakening.exe" and after couple of sec's another Window opens with the name "nw.js", i tried open with admin rights etc. what am i missing?

ffsu

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone help me, i downloaded this game from about 5 Sites, always the same, i start it with "AliceAwakening.exe" and after couple of sec's another Window opens with the name "nw.js", i tried open with admin rights etc. what am i missing?
Not even worth to try, too much grind in this "demo" - game is unfinished and you will be only pissed after, because you spend too much time trying to progress only to find that there is not actual gameplay

Reactions: Padav22 and 007ramy

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm... you should try the compressed version, its on the main page of this tread. BTW, if it works, you might see the guide(Im still looking at it when Im replaying it).
Good luck.

Reactions: 007ramy

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait... hold the fuck up... the last update WAS IN 2021!!!!!? I would have sworn it had an update in 2022... wtf... time flies. Also... abandoned... given how myxxxkin went... sadly not a surprise. Although if modders continue it, then cool, hopefully they use a better engine *stares at renp'y*.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
man, the animations and scenes are nice for the most part but the gameplay is so grindy and it's so tedious to get between places/menus/scenes, hopefully that'll be fixed if it ever gets finished

Reactions: Boldano

punchsparrow

Aug 21, 2018
Day 51 and I still haven't gotten the swim suit scene. Lust over 50, Chastity under 65 and I have the bathtub scene unlocked. I keep getting the school uniform scene. Any ideas how to get the swim suit.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Day 51 and I still haven't gotten the swim suit scene. Lust over 50, Chastity under 65 and I have the bathtub scene unlocked. I keep getting the school uniform scene. Any ideas how to get the swim suit.
if i recall correctly, you have to give Alice the aphrodisiac drug to make it work

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
It is very sad we haven't heard any news for a while when I really enjoyed this game
I hope that modders pick it up the game really got potential
sadly I can only draw stick figure lol

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
did you pass it? im stuck too
Make sure you've done the first bathroom event. Go to the bathroom on move 5 and wait and it will trigger. The next day save on move 4 and wait, do the stream and if you don't get the event reload the save.

Sarnen

Dec 24, 2022
when does anything fun happen. all she does is get upset when I touch her on like the lips once during the sleep phase. Way too tedious, can't skip back to the main menu after she seems to auto-catch you the first night. so far 2/10 seems like it has decent production value but nothing fun ever happens

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes