Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Sarnen

Dec 24, 2022
when does anything fun happen. all she does is get upset when I touch her on like the lips once during the sleep phase. Way too tedious, can't skip back to the main menu after she seems to auto-catch you the first night. so far 2/10 seems like it has decent production value but nothing fun ever happens

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
when does anything fun happen. all she does is get upset when I touch her on like the lips once during the sleep phase. Way too tedious, can't skip back to the main menu after she seems to auto-catch you the first night. so far 2/10 seems like it has decent production value but nothing fun ever happens
the fun things needs a loooooooot of grind. Don't waste your time

Sarnen

Dec 24, 2022
the fun things needs a loooooooot of grind. Don't waste your time
rip.
there's just too much going on in this game. Like idc about moves or action points just let things happen. not sure the cheater mode actually does anything. Too bad there isn't like a save file that I can find that just has everything unlocked

natyusyo_stan1

Jun 6, 2022
losing my fking mind... 80 days later... swimsuit event has not triggered. lus 80+ rel 80+ 3 bath events triggered. What am i doing wrong bruh

FrenziedFauna

Nov 26, 2021
the developer has returned in the Discord channel since the New Year. He announced a "new and exciting" game based on Harry Potter that was supposed to release with Hogwarts Legacy, but no one has seen or heard anything about that since he announced it. He has also formally abandoned this game (and MyXXXKin for that matter). BUT FEAR NOT!! there is a group of modders who are currently working through the game files and are going to continue the development of this game once they get everything all sorted out

SilX

May 15, 2019

The guy working on this game is showing some progress! He posted these on the modding channel of the SJA GAMES discord

Do you know by any chance how much time did he spend to do that?

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
Do you know by any chance how much time did he spend to do that?
He said it was just a "little test" or something like that, so I would expect it to be somewhat quick since he did admit it is a bit unpolished.
If I had to guess for the absolute maximum amount of time that could have taken would probably be 4 days, since on 4/17/22 he asked people for help on how to use "Construct 2" for the game, then 4 days later he posted the video

• Wow
Reactions: akapp

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
How do you flip her? because on the dick symbol it shows her ass but I cant activate it does anyone know how to?

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
I really hope they comes back to this game and updates it I just finished it and I feel like its not enough, I know people have lives but i hope they spend a little time on this game and maybe bring it back

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This had SOOOOO much potential... although, i could see why he has abandoned this.
Really? Do tell, why would someone abandon something of such quality that once finished could very much had made them a pretty penny if sold?

I'm doing studies in business psychology so I would very much be interested in the though process of throwing away a product that would have bound to have at least a certain amount of success.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Really? Do tell, why would someone abandon something of such quality that once finished could very much had made them a pretty penny if sold?

I'm doing studies in business psychology so I would very much be interested in the though process of throwing away a product that would have bound to have at least a certain amount of success.
It's a matter of intensity. Iirc, There were only like 3+ dudes working on this. Coupled with the fact there was the infamous "Patreon Purge" which halted development for 6 months (the updates were actually quite good, with the last one being the best)

They just couldn't keep up with the development, got burned out, and then just dipped.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

how about the fact that Stickjump, lives in Ukraine, during a time of war?

in fact, here :

Untitled.png

Reactions: Niferstain

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
how about the fact that Stickjump, lives in Ukraine, during a time of war?

in fact, here :

View attachment 2617369
Timelines, my man. Line up when this first received a long period of no updates to the point where the war actually happened.
Also, how would that explain the other abandoned games and how he was going to start a new project in the middle of this one?

It's cool to have sympathy for someone's current situation, but don't turn your brain off to their past.

It's a matter of intensity. Iirc, There were only like 3+ dudes working on this. Coupled with the fact there was the infamous "Patreon Purge" which halted development for 6 months (the updates were actually quite good, with the last one being the best)

They just couldn't keep up with the development, got burned out, and then just dipped.
Better explanation.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes