4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You don't need to fight them, they drop nothing of value. They also have no scenes attached to them. That said, you can beat them pretty easily once you deal with the fliers that strip off your shield, and the one that has the laser attack itself can be safely bombed from above in the corner of its room.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
Is there a way to turn of the Ejaculation poison from the BonedMod?
If there is im too stupid to find it in the config.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to turn of the Ejaculation poison from the BonedMod?
If there is im too stupid to find it in the config.
I don't think you can turn it off in the config. At least I remember trying and failing. There are some options that seemed to be related looking at their names, but they didn't do a thing from what I could tell. The only way to disable it that I found to work is to open the dll in dnSpy and remove the bit of code entirely.

Reactions: NaikonP

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think you can turn it off in the config. At least I remember trying and failing. There are some options that seemed to be related looking at their names, but they didn't do a thing from what I could tell. The only way to disable it that I found to work is to open the dll in dnSpy and remove the bit of code entirely.
Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what I need to edit in the dll? I tried to delete the poison functions I could find but that has not worked so far. Thanks in advance.

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to remove the GameOver camera zoom limit?Just like 0.13version cheat 20210507215212.png

Darkroad

Nov 11, 2020
Anybody know where the fourth upgrade on the weapon is? You know, those poison/lightning/dark buff that increase weapon damage?

I'm missing the 4th one, been trying to find it but its nowhere to be found.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Anybody know where the fourth upgrade on the weapon is? You know, those poison/lightning/dark buff that increase weapon damage?

I'm missing the 4th one, been trying to find it but its nowhere to be found.
You get the 4th upgrade/dark blade thing after defeating Mother Brain

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
They missed a perfect thematic ending.

Imagine if, when she got into Cold Sleep, the camera zooms in slowly onto her crotch, and quietly a heartbeat is heard, slowly getting louder, until we zoom in directly onto her womb and on the last heartbeat her belly swells up slightly.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Imagine if, when she got into Cold Sleep, the camera zooms in slowly onto her crotch, and quietly a heartbeat is heard, slowly getting louder, until we zoom in directly onto her womb and on the last heartbeat her belly swells up slightly.
What's the significance of the heartbeat here?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
What's the significance of the heartbeat here?
One of the tentacle monsters got her pregnant, and she doesn't know it as she goes into cold sleep. Perfect sequel hook.

What if she lands on a planet of other female explorers, and suddenly she finds herself giving birth to tentacles hungry for new hosts?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
One of the tentacle monsters got her pregnant, and she doesn't know it as she goes into cold sleep. Perfect sequel hook.

What if she lands on a planet of other female explorers, and suddenly she finds herself giving birth to tentacles hungry for new hosts?
I get the pregnancy aspect of it, but why add the heartbeat to it? That just seems strange to me.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I get the pregnancy aspect of it, but why add the heartbeat to it? That just seems strange to me.
Imagine it more of a movie trope where the heartbeat is showing the new life forming inside. That's why the final beat coincidences with the sudden bulge movement in her womb.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Imagine it more of a movie trope where the heartbeat is showing the new life forming inside. That's why the final beat coincidences with the sudden bulge movement in her womb.
Even 'kwanlier' had mentioned a similar kind of plot for the ending in the earlier comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: seva_morozow

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
They missed a perfect thematic ending.

Are you talking about the original? In that case I disagree, your ending doesn't work with virgin runs, while OG ending does.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes