4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

homesayyoung

Sep 22, 2018
just played the latest ver. of boned's mod, and... it's super hard for me atleast, but I like the new mechanics and the added stats, yeah that's my review ok

Reactions: Beats9821

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Looks like he just went ahead and removed all his posts. Good to see the page back again, though. I expect he'll be more cautious about what he posts there from now on.
cautious ? What do you mean? I mean did he get into some kinda trouble for the posts?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
cautious ? What do you mean? I mean did he get into some kinda trouble for the posts?
Yes. At the time he posted (publicly I think) some images of enemy designs. This concerns the enemies that don't have sex scenes mostly, if I recall correctly. Those enemies consist of a lot of elements that can be seen as things like butts and breasts. Apparently someone at Patreon didn't like that.
But that's more than two years ago now, so not all that relevant any more.

Reactions: Hfreak

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
For the few people who wait for a full release of Kmod

sorry for a very long radio silence again (my master degree thesis and subverse almost got me good)

the progress so far is that the dialogue is almost complete ; remaining scenes are non vaginal scene and lesbian scene.

For the programming, purplehairedbitch ; I will make a simple flowchart for you about the programming bit that I interested in.

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
For the few people who wait for a full release of Kmod

sorry for a very long radio silence again (my master degree thesis and subverse almost got me good)

the progress so far is that the dialogue is almost complete ; remaining scenes are non vaginal scene and lesbian scene.

For the programming, purplehairedbitch ; I will make a simple flowchart for you about the programming bit that I interested in.

Thanks for very fine work, man.

There is one thing I would like to ask.

Is it possible to get her mind stabilized after she's broken? like, after so many creampied, can I get calm and panic at being raped again?

It's just my fetish and you can just say "nah, I can't" but if there is a way, oh boy, I can't have a good fa - I mean - gaming better than this game.

Thank you in advance for your fine work. I'm too sloppy for boned so yours is a cherry on top of a nice sundae

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for very fine work, man.

There is one thing I would like to ask.

Is it possible to get her mind stabilized after she's broken? like, after so many creampied, can I get calm and panic at being raped again?

It's just my fetish and you can just say "nah, I can't" but if there is a way, oh boy, I can't have a good fa - I mean - gaming better than this game.

Thank you in advance for your fine work. I'm too sloppy for boned so yours is a cherry on top of a nice sundae
Thanks
My idea is she is slowly getting broke after getting mount & creampie.

If what you say is about the whole dialogue, then no
If what you say is about this , there is a possibility but I don't know if the power of programming can do it or not.

but before that, I have to finish the dialogue first.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Thanks

If what you say is about this , there is a possibility but I don't know if the power of programming can do it or not.

Just wanna ask that, is it just gonna be like perfectly timed subtitles or is it going to be like an actual voice ?

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Just a text that appear during H scene and after H scene.
Tis' just a curious question, I'm not asking you to actually do it, but is it possible that, say if you manage to get someone to do a voiceover or anything then you could actually add the voice in the mod ?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Tis' just a curious question, I'm not asking you to actually do it, but is it possible that, say if you manage to get someone to do a voiceover or anything then you could actually add the voice in the mod ?
I think, I'm not sure about this, the only way to add additional voice into the game is likely to be through the BepInEX plugin, which I have no skill about it let alone the Unity ; Kmod is actually my gateway into Unity.

So even though I manage to find someone to do a voiceover, there is no way I will be able to implement it.

I think the only "extra" thing that can be add to this game is a image or CG (Hell, If I know how to draw, I would create something like an "alternate ending scene" that go along with my kink).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hfreak

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I think, I'm not sure about this, the only way to add additional voice into the game is likely to be through the BepInEX plugin, which I have no skill about it let alone the Unity ; Kmod is actually my gateway into Unity.

So even though I manage to find someone to do a voiceover, there is no way I will be able to implement it.

I think the only "extra" thing that can be add to this game is a image or CG (Hell, If I know how to draw, I would create something like an "alternate ending scene" that go along with my kink).
And what do you think, what kind of ending you would've added if you knew how ?

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Thanks

Not quite catch what you have explained due to my idiotic brain lol

What I mean is I love it when her spirit still in touvh and not broken so I wonder if there is any come back after it broke.

I Think it's no, reading from but nah nevermind. Still very enjoyable mod :)

Thanks, mate

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
And what do you think, what kind of ending you would've added if you knew how ?
The alternate ending that I have in my mind goes like this (use some imagination while reading is recommended)

1. Ellen (game MC) manage to escape the cursed research vessel
2. She undress and get into shower to clean herself up.
(imagine the sexy shower scene)
3. She is washing her hair and her face. While she is washing her hair and her face, semen slowly leaking out of her vagina some dripping into floor, some slowly flow down her thigh <on screen show the pelvic shot (pubic + vagina + thighs)
4. As the semen leaking out of her vagina, her face turn red (on screen show her face with cheek turn red like in h game when girl get horny) and she gets a flashback of what happened during mission.
5. <Visual novel style of sex scene between her and the enemy either in color, in sepia, or in B/W tone is showing on screen ; this is based on which type of enemy creampied her the most; the alien , or the xenomorph>
6. She clean herself up ,close the shower , get out of the bathroom.
7. She prepare herself for a cryosleep (like in the game original ending)
8. She get into a cryo pod and start a cryosleep <on screen, you will see her get into cryo pod, the pod closing, and her finally sleeping.>
9. (The camera slowly zooming to her pubic region <on screen, the camera will zoom untill her pubic area, vagina, and her upper thighs are on screen> and then the screen change to x-ray view showing her internal reproductive organs [vagina, cervix, womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries])
10. (On the screen, you will see womb filled to the brim with semen <from the cervix to the end of fallopian tubes>)
11. (The camera zooming at the ovary. The ovulation is happening <showing the ovulation scene like this>)
12. (On the screen; the ovum is being surrounded by the sperms trying to fertilize it <the shape of sperm is determined by which type of enemy creampied her the most; the alien , or the xenomorph> , suddenly one lucky sperm manage to pierce the ovum's outer layer and finally fertilize it.)
13. Screen slowly fade black and roll the end credits.

Last edited:

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
The alternate ending that I have in my mind goes like this (use some imagination while reading is recommended)

1. Ellen (game MC) manage to escape the cursed research vessel
2. She undress and get into shower to clean herself up.
(imagine the sexy shower scene)
3. She is washing her hair and her face. While she is washing her hair and her face, semen slowly leaking out of her vagina some dripping into floor, some slowly flow down her thigh <on screen show the pelvic shot (pubic + vagina + thighs)
4. As the semen leaking out of her vagina, her face turn red (on screen show her face with cheek turn red like in h game when girl get horny) and she gets a flashback of what happened during mission.
5. <Visual novel style of sex scene between her and the enemy either in color, in sepia, or in B/W tone is showing on screen ; this is based on which type of enemy creampied her the most; the alien , or the xenomorph>
6. She clean herself up ,close the shower , get out of the bathroom.
7. She prepare herself for a cryosleep (like in the game original ending)
8. She get into a cryo pod and start a cryosleep <on screen, you will see her get into cryo pod, the pod closing, and her finally sleeping.>
9. (The camera slowly zooming to her pubic region <on screen, the camera will zoom untill her pubic area, vagina, and her upper thighs are on screen> and then the screen change to x-ray view showing her internal reproductive organs [vagina, cervix, womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries])
10. (On the screen, you will see womb filled to the brim with semen <from the cervix to the end of fallopian tubes>)
11. (The camera zooming at the ovary. The ovulation is happening <showing the ovulation scene like this>)
12. (On the screen; the ovum is being surrounded by the sperms trying to fertilize it <the shape of sperm is determined by which type of enemy creampied her the most; the alien , or the xenomorph> , suddenly one lucky sperm manage to pierce the ovum's outer layer and finally fertilize it.)
13. Screen slowly fade black and roll the end credits.
Uuuhhh my my ... that's one hell of a steamy kinky way to end it. I love it !:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: kwanlier

morphisblob

Aug 17, 2018
I am not seeing a way to support the author. Did some quick searching but there is a hell of a lot of pages in this thread. The website linked has not been updated since version .3 of the game and the patron seems to have been removed.

Trexdude

Oct 10, 2018
I am not seeing a way to support the author. Did some quick searching but there is a hell of a lot of pages in this thread. The website linked has not been updated since version .3 of the game and the patron seems to have been removed.
The website had been updated with more recent versions of the game but the links and updates about those versions have since been removed fer some reason, and shortly before that/maybe after that Grimhelm made a post after they had posted bout working on their new project saying that they'd stop receiving incoming Patreon funds till they had a more finished project. A lad earlier in this thread put the idea that Grimhelm was trying to only make available the DLSite links to the game which require you to purchase it to download far as I know, an ergo were tryin to limit the ability to download the full version to having to purchase it first. There may be more to it an all.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes