4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Having read now through a considerable amount of the discussion here, the answer to this question remains unclear to me: Which mods, if any, currently have any pregnancy/impregnation content implemented? There is a lot of talk about it, but I have not been able to deduce which mods actually have any presently.

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Having read now through a considerable amount of the discussion here, the answer to this question remains unclear to me: Which mods, if any, currently have any pregnancy/impregnation content implemented? There is a lot of talk about it, but I have not been able to deduce which mods actually have any presently.
None - no mods currently add pregnancy/impregnation content.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
The base game has one "impregnation" scenario, but it results in player death. Both K-mod and Boned Mod (new ver; don't know about old hard mod) track mounts/creampies.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
As is, BonedMod completely negates your health pool. Blackout ignores it (why not make it scale with HP?) and once you're down, even if you have high control and get out of the grip, you are picked up by another enemy before you can get up from the floor. Thus you can be chain fucked between 2 enemies until you die. Speaking of dying, even 1 cum poison loses you like 500 HP, meaning you will die unless you are able to get up before being picked up again. I don't think I'm even able to reduce a lot of these values, since they're already at their cap, so I can't test any other ones other than the default.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Speaking of dying, even 1 cum poison loses you like 500 HP
That poison actually scales with your maximum HP and takes off 75% of it if I recall correctly. If not, at least 50%. Either way, it's high. Not sure why he decided that, as it also ignores your health value effectively, like the blackout mechanic you mention.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, this also means that to actually get used to the "oversized" dicks, you have to grind one room over and over only leaving 1 enemy of the correct size behind. It doesn't happen naturally because you just die if you ever go down.

brownee69

Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

I have some issue regarding the game.
Months ago, I was trying to do some very specific action (not really usefull, but I wanted to succeed it ^^), and I used several time the "resurrect button", thinking the 50HP penalty would be cancel after a real death, but it seems not.
So I tried it 7 times, losing 350 hp, which is a real problem to complete the game and made me stop at this moment...
Now I'd like to finish it but it will be very complicated with this penalty and I'd like to know if there is any solution to cancel this 7 deaths penalty.
View attachment 1125047

Thanks

brownee69

Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

I have some issue regarding the game.
Months ago, I was trying to do some very specific action (not really usefull, but I wanted to succeed it ^^), and I used several time the "resurrect button", thinking the 50HP penalty would be cancel after a real death, but it seems not.
So I tried it 7 times, losing 350 hp, which is a real problem to complete the game and made me stop at this moment...
Now I'd like to finish it but it will be very complicated with this penalty and I'd like to know if there is any solution to cancel this 7 deaths penalty.
View attachment 1125047

Thanks
Btw ater checking a bit I think it should be possible to modify Savedata, but I don't know how, I've attached the file if anyone knows how to crrect it it would be very helpful ><

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Btw ater checking a bit I think it should be possible to modify Savedata, but I don't know how, I've attached the file if anyone knows how to crrect it it would be very helpful ><
Open your save in . Then find "Bonus_Life[0]" and set it to 0.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes