4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Mrajp

May 6, 2018
Isn't there a mega link ?

Also their should be a seperate thread for discussing about the game & asking about the links of the game in different

Mar 28, 2020
TBH, I create these type of "messages" to satisfy my own kink, but honestly I could create a "hilarious" type of message instead of these kink (or cringe) messages. Thanks for criticizing it though.
Your welcome (y).
Was just a opinion that kink is good but i think this game has not the tone for that.

P.D. what TBH means :unsure:?

bobthelemon

Oct 23, 2019
Just played this game after discovering it. Overall it was really great. I'm really impressed by the animation work, most of the room layouts and secrets. The only criticisms are that the gameplay gets tediously difficult with enemies becoming sponges towards the end. Also definitely feel like the variety in monster types eventually went away to make room for more Alien(TM).

Anyone have any details about Grimhelm's upcoming work? Seems like there isn't much info out there, but I'd be on board for another game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi
I kinda sorry that I go into a very long radio silent because there's IRL thing for me taken care of.
put that aside, I present you "new" version of Kmod.

How to install
1.Backup vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll and save file
2.Replace vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll with Kmod's Assembly-CSharp.dll

These are the list of feature that Kmod now has, note that some feature might come from my own headcannon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the feature that I can recall (sorry I forget to note what I add)

If you find any bug(s), please feel free to post on the forum (don't forget to tag me) or DM me.

** Edit **

update to Newer version

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I have created a mod for this game. This mod is inspired by Mr.Boned's hardmod.
I call it "Kmod" but you can it whatever you want :)

Since I'm new to these kind of programming, there are chances that you might encounter a bug.
If you encounter some bugs or have any comments / suggestion, feel free to post it on forum or start a conversion with me :)

Code:
installation
- Replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll (*Drive*:\*Folder that you created*\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed)
  with this modded Assembly-CSharp.dll
*** Vanilla game is a must ***
Code:
Feature (that I added)

= HScene struggling
    - As Ellen HP get lower, the H-gauge will gain slower and decay faster (I heard someone want to just do button smashing)
      there are 5 difficulties of struggling
      1. At full health -> Very easy
      2. 99% - 75% HP -> Easy
      3. 74% - 50% HP -> Normal
      4. 49% - 25% HP -> Almost hard
      5. 24% and below HP -> Hard?
      if you manage to escape the mounting, you will get 10% of lost HP back so that Ellen can fuck fight for another day

= Limit HP potion to 6
    - This is due to the HScene struggling's mechanics

= Save block does not give Ellen's cloth back
    - If you want her to get dress, get back to the ship.

= H-Stat
    - Display a certain "stat" of Ellen
      (Some might think it's a waste of space but I put it there for when I have idea for some other feature.)

= Commentary
    - Ellen talk!! but only in some certain situation.
    - Introducing "Pygar", an AI that will give a snarky comment to Ellen at certain situation.

= Bonus
    - Press "Backspace" to make Ellen go "commando".
Code:
Feature (that I plan to add)

= More commentary line for both Ellen and Pygar
I'll give a try when I can, always nice to see more AQE content :3

Mar 28, 2020
I have created a mod for this game. This mod is inspired by Mr.Boned's hardmod.
I call it "Kmod" but you can it whatever you want :)

Since I'm new to these kind of programming, there are chances that you might encounter a bug.
If you encounter some bugs or have any comments / suggestion, feel free to post it on forum or start a conversion with me :)

Code:
installation
- Replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll (*Drive*:\*Folder that you created*\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed)
  with this modded Assembly-CSharp.dll
*** Vanilla game is a must ***
Code:
Feature (that I added)

= HScene struggling
    - As Ellen HP get lower, the H-gauge will gain slower and decay faster (I heard someone want to just do button smashing)
      there are 5 difficulties of struggling
      1. At full health -> Very easy
      2. 99% - 75% HP -> Easy
      3. 74% - 50% HP -> Normal
      4. 49% - 25% HP -> Almost hard
      5. 24% and below HP -> Hard?
      if you manage to escape the mounting, you will get 10% of lost HP back so that Ellen can fuck fight for another day

= Limit HP potion to 6
    - This is due to the HScene struggling's mechanics

= H-Stat
    - Display a certain "stat" of Ellen
      (Some might think it's a waste of space but I put it there for when I have idea for some other feature.)

= Commentary
    - Ellen talk!! but only in some certain situation.
    - Introducing "Pygar", an AI that will give a snarky comment to Ellen at certain situation.

= Bonus
    - Press "Backspace" to make Ellen go "commando".
Code:
Feature (that I plan to add)

= More commentary line for both Ellen and Pygar
Sounds good. I will try it soon.

Code:
I was waiting for something like that :love:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I add some new (old) function to my created mod.
If you found any bugs / problems or has a suggestion, feel free to post it on the forum or hit me with a converstion :)

Code:
New Feature

= More HScene struggling
    - To make a HScene struggling more meaningful, I add a system where if Ellen fail to escape the mounting
      aka. get creampied, the enemy will get some portion of their lost health back. So be careful!
     (This is suggested by Mr.Bloodmane)

= Fix the "go commando" function
    - This function originally was a cheat / function for toggling on/off cloth.
      I fix it by make this function work only when Ellen is not naked or if you're already naked you can't press "backspace"
      to regain cloth back.
Also if possible, I may need some advice for these

Code:
= More commentary line for both Ellen and Pygar (I really have a "writer block" on this)
= Make enemys thrust faster when they are low on HP (gonna pass my gene before I perish) [Since I am a newbie programmer, I very very stuck at this)

Didn't Boned's hard mod already have that feature?
Last time I checked, I did not found this function in his hard mod but maybe it is either in his older version or it is, right now, in the new boned mod.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Code:
= More commentary line for both Ellen and Pygar (I really have a "writer block" on this)
= Make enemys thrust faster when they are low on HP (gonna pass my gene before I perish) [Since I am a newbie programmer, I very very stuck at this)
Happy to help with dialogue. What specific dialogue topics do you need?

For example:
1. Enjoying X
2. Not enjoying X
3. Neutral to X

Then replace monster X with monster Y and change the dialogue as well.

Jun 3, 2020
So basically I removed the registry, found that only some of the animations were missing which I was expecting, just like you said. However, I deleted my safe file AFTER doing this, then removed the registry again after, and there are still some animations remaining. Is there a way to remove these?
bump?

Ravagerx2T

Nov 6, 2017
looks like this game got an update, in the DLsite page shows a new version, there's a bunch of new monsters now

Mar 28, 2020
looks like this game got an update, in the DLsite page shows a new version, there's a bunch of new monsters now
I don´t think so. i've heard that Grimhelm is not a developer which add new content to a full version. Besides, Grimhelm really take too much time between releases.

There is, but only in the japanese dlsite Funny how the word Alien is censored in that release, copyright?
Maybe is a non oficial distribution, but all the art in the demo images already exists in the game. :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes