4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I just found some big bugs that may ruin your gaming fapping experience

1. I just found that after you got creampied by a tentacle trap for the first time, the H-gauge will stop working caused player to unable to escape the tentacle trap once it grab you again and you will stuck in a forever loop of getting fuck by tentacle trap -> luckily, I temporary fix it by decrease Ellen's downtime to lower than the tentacle trap hiding time.
  2. From the no.1, the H-gauge will also stop working for other monster, so for now please avoid getting creampied by a tentacle trap otherwise you may have to reload your last save.
Here is my hotfix ,just replace the old file with it
If the bug still happen, please notice me either via forum or via DM.

*Edit*
After few testing, the bug still happen so I advise you not to get creampied by tentacle trap (and , maybe, also the robot arm). If you fail to escape, please reload your last save.

Since I am a noob programmer, I really apologize about what happen.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I can't find a full save and F1 isn't working for me - how long is the game to complete and how long to get 1st sex scene - is it like Parasite In City?
The first few areas don't have any H, but you'll quickly get to the point where enemies start to grab you. The game is rather short, a few hours if you really get stuck on some bosses. Also it's f11 and not f1 :3

Nov 14, 2020
The first few areas don't have any H, but you'll quickly get to the point where enemies start to grab you. The game is rather short, a few hours if you really get stuck on some bosses. Also it's f11 and not f1 :3
ah , also in the initial part I came across a slime monster thing(very beginning) - can he fuck the girl?

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
I'm having an issue where there is no option to escape. I see the arrows and the bar, but it doesn't fill when click back and forth, and after being released nothing I do lets me gain control before being h'd again. Anyone having this problem?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm having an issue where there is no option to escape. I see the arrows and the bar, but it doesn't fill when click back and forth, and after being released nothing I do lets me gain control before being h'd again. Anyone having this problem?
Is it vanilla version or did you installed my mod?
If it is vanilla version -> that is weird, try reloading last save might work.
If it is a mod -> Although reload last save kinda work, I kinda recommend not to use mod ,especially my mod, at this moment.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So apparently the full game download post is now gone from Grimhelm's blog. And that does make sense since the game is now on DLSite. But I do wonder what made him do that. He doesn't strike me as the money-grabbing kinda person, with him pausing Patreon income and all.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
So apparently the full game download post is now gone from Grimhelm's blog. And that does make sense since the game is now on DLSite. But I do wonder what made him do that. He doesn't strike me as the money-grabbing kinda person, with him pausing Patreon income and all.
Selling a product that you put hard work into is hardly "money-grabbing". The man can't only eat air for breakfast.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Selling a product that you put hard work into is hardly "money-grabbing". The man can't only eat air for breakfast.
Yeah, it's totally fair what he's doing. It's just odd to do that suddenly when the game has been free for so long. I guess money-grabbing isn't the right word here.

Saki-san

Oct 29, 2017
I add some new (old) function to my created mod.
If you found any bugs / problems or has a suggestion, feel free to post it on the forum or hit me with a converstion :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
New Feature

= More HScene struggling
    - To make a HScene struggling more meaningful, I add a system where if Ellen fail to escape the mounting
      aka. get creampied, the enemy will get some portion of their lost health back. So be careful!
     (This is suggested by Mr.Bloodmane)

= Fix the "go commando" function
    - This function originally was a cheat / function for toggling on/off cloth.
      I fix it by make this function work only when Ellen is not naked or if you're already naked you can't press "backspace"
      to regain cloth back.
Also if possible, I may need some advice for these

Code:
= More commentary line for both Ellen and Pygar (I really have a "writer block" on this)
= Make enemys thrust faster when they are low on HP (gonna pass my gene before I perish) [Since I am a newbie programmer, I very very stuck at this)

Last time I checked, I did not found this function in his hard mod but maybe it is either in his older version or it is, right now, in the new boned mod.
I play with your mod for 2 or 3 hours and I loved it, previously I tried the 2 bone mods ... but I can't find a way to get to the second boss without dying before I get it

It is very difficult to escape the enemy and in a group it is almost a guaranteed death, and I think stamina in a platformer is not a good mechanic, is just my opinion, i loved how the mod community of this game is growing, the least I can do is support with my supportive comments and feedback.

I like the balance of your mod, at first when I first played I felt it was too simple and I quickly get bored of not having fap material without dying

Regarding the latter ... What are the conditions that must be met for a monster to seize Ellen? various enemies just beat me to death and others didn't (mainly the little ones want to fuck and the bigger ones don't)

sorry for my bad english...

20201226010828_1.jpg

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Grimhelm's Patreon is gone and this game is only available on DLsite, now in the English version of the website as well

I'm speculating here but it seems he is cashing in and leaving development. I don't see any reason to close Patreon if that's not the case.

If indeed that was the case, it would be really sad. Alien Quest was a top quality side scroller and was a huge leap from Grimhelm's previous works, leaving me with such a hype for the next game.

It could also be that Grimhelm is no longer using Patreon as a means for income and will focus on DLsite only.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Grimhelm's Patreon is gone and this game is only available on DLsite, now in the English version of the website as well

I'm speculating here but it seems he is cashing in and leaving development. I don't see any reason to close Patreon if that's not the case.

If indeed that was the case, it would be really sad. Alien Quest was a top quality side scroller and was a huge leap from Grimhelm's previous works, leaving me with such a hype for the next game.

It could also be that Grimhelm is no longer using Patreon as a means for income and will focus on DLsite only.
oh no. he removed the free version here as well. wonder what happened

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I play with your mod for 2 or 3 hours and I loved it, previously I tried the 2 bone mods ... but I can't find a way to get to the second boss without dying before I get it

It is very difficult to escape the enemy and in a group it is almost a guaranteed death, and I think stamina in a platformer is not a good mechanic, is just my opinion, i loved how the mod community of this game is growing, the least I can do is support with my supportive comments and feedback.

I like the balance of your mod, at first when I first played I felt it was too simple and I quickly get bored of not having fap material without dying

Regarding the latter ... What are the conditions that must be met for a monster to seize Ellen? various enemies just beat me to death and others didn't (mainly the little ones want to fuck and the bigger ones don't)

sorry for my bad english...

View attachment 957160
Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm sorry for ruin your fap session (lol).
The idea of my mod come from someone in this thread said he just want to just smash the button for escaping H grab, so don't forget to thank him too (lol jk).
When the button smashing mechanics is done, I also try to make the "button smashing" has "meaning". The thing is I don't know whether the button smashing session is hard or not, the only test I done is; if I can escape H grab using my old, a little bit broken XB360 controller, that a pass for me, or, if it is getting too hard, using keyboard is allow!

For the "seizing", I actually has an idea to make enemy stop attacking and focus on H-grab instead but, the problem is I'm a super noob programmer so I have to hold that back for a moment, otherwise I might break the game beyond repair. (TBH, modding this game is my own way to study coding)

Reactions: Saki-san

Saki-san

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm sorry for ruin your fap session (lol).
The idea of my mod come from someone in this thread said he just want to just smash the button for escaping H grab, so don't forget to thank him too (lol jk).
When the button smashing mechanics is done, I also try to make the "button smashing" has "meaning". The thing is I don't know whether the button smashing session is hard or not, the only test I done is; if I can escape H grab using my old, a little bit broken XB360 controller, that a pass for me, or, if it is getting too hard, using keyboard is allow!

For the "seizing", I actually has an idea to make enemy stop attacking and focus on H-grab instead but, the problem is I'm a super noob programmer so I have to hold that back for a moment, otherwise I might break the game beyond repair. (TBH, modding this game is my own way to study coding)
I must thank everyone who supported with their ideas!

I play with a PS4 Controller...and I don't think it's very difficult to escape, maybe with the keyboard it is even easier

For the "meaning" ... well maybe an option could be to lose MP for every second, and the consequences of creampied could be to lose all MP at once, it could also lead to ATK debuff, I think there is no heavy scripts, needed to get this (I'm also very new to coding)

the way it works in boned is similar to a rhythm game, it is a very good idea and also a lot of fun, but it is quite difficult to escape because of the low resistance and how you lose when you miss or even fill the bar. and you have to smash the buttons a little after a hit and not exactly when it happens, I think if an enemy grabs you it should have consequences BUT not lethal.

these are my thoughts, sorry again for my bad english i hope you can understand me

Tricky Vik

Nov 20, 2017
Is anyone else getting massive stuttering in this game?

I swear it wasn't happening when I first started playing the game, but now, even if I un zip a new copy and play that, it can't go five seconds without and half second stutter even in the gallery menu with no animations on screen

This basically makes the game unfappable imo cause the animations randomly stop every five seconds

If anyone else has this issue, let me know if you figured how to fix it.
Or, if someone can point me to the where Grim keeps the local files so I can do a clean install, that might help.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes