4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
oh no. he removed the free version here as well. wonder what happened
Perhaps I didn't phrase it quite right, but that's also what I said here.
So apparently the full game download post is now gone from Grimhelm's blog. And that does make sense since the game is now on DLSite. But I do wonder what made him do that. He doesn't strike me as the money-grabbing kinda person, with him pausing Patreon income and all.

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
Alright, I give up. How tf do I save? Had to go through like 10-20 minutes of gameplay like 3 times over because I have no idea how to save.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Alright, I give up. How tf do I save? Had to go through like 10-20 minutes of gameplay like 3 times over because I have no idea how to save.
What do you mean, how to save ? Haven't you found any checkpoint yet ? The tubular things where you regain health ? It asks you if you want to save everytime you use one.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
After countless amount of head scratching, cups of tea, and admiring my figurines collection, I finally found the issue that cause player to lose ability to resist H-grab, cause player to get H grab and unable to struggle.

The problem is actually caused by the struggle gauge decaying rate mechanic that I create / tinker with.

Here is a fix list

1. Change the struggle gauge decaying rate mechanic from varying by remain HP value to just fix decaying rate for any remain HP value.

2. I also add some additional mechanic to increase the difficulty a little bit by
2.1 Ellen's MP will be depleted if she get creampied.
2.2 When Ellen is naked, every attack will knock her down.

Noted that this additional mechanic might not be very practical such as
Ellen may get constant knock down if she touch the spike etc.
This is just a placeholder, I might remove it if it become problematic or I know how to code it better.

If you found additional bugs / problems or has a suggestion, feel free to post on the forum or DM me.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Ugh she dies so damn fast. I raised my stats to 20 and then focused on crit. But ugh I get like killed so fast in bad situations. Should I have focused on defense?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
After countless amount of head scratching, cups of tea, and admiring my figurines collection, I finally found the issue that cause player to lose ability to resist H-grab, cause player to get H grab and unable to struggle.

The problem is actually caused by the struggle gauge decaying rate mechanic that I create / tinker with.

Here is a fix list

1. Change the struggle gauge decaying rate mechanic from varying by remain HP value to just fix decaying rate for any remain HP value.

2. I also add some additional mechanic to increase the difficulty a little bit by
2.1 Ellen's MP will be depleted if she get creampied.
2.2 When Ellen is naked, every attack will knock her down.

Noted that this additional mechanic might not be very practical such as
Ellen may get constant knock down if she touch the spike etc.
This is just a placeholder, I might remove it if it become problematic or I know how to code it better.

If you found additional bugs / problems or has a suggestion, feel free to post on the forum or DM me.

I haven't played that much but actually because you don't take damage from rape attacks isn't it better if you just stay nude? It's fun to watch and it makes you nearly immortal. If I was going to fix anything I'd rather he just make all enemies able to rape her. It's only the ones that don't use rape that are actually dangerous.

Reactions: That1Mc

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If I was going to fix anything I'd rather he just make all enemies able to rape her.
If Grimhelm would still work on this game, which he's not, I doubt this would be a thing he'd do. It requires a lot of work to make new animations for every single enemy that doesn't already have a sex animation.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I haven't played that much but actually because you don't take damage from rape attacks isn't it better if you just stay nude? It's fun to watch and it makes you nearly immortal. If I was going to fix anything I'd rather he just make all enemies able to rape her. It's only the ones that don't use rape that are actually dangerous.
Well, some people complained the same thing as you; use H-animation as an exploit, well, there is a mod that fix this exploit. It's call "hard mod" which made by Mr.Boned.

Mr.boned's hardmod actually fix that exploit but, the problem is some people who use that mod complain that escaping the rape is "not the right taste" for them ,and somehow I'm also one of those people, which inspire me to create my own mod.

The things is that "rape damage" is not come in my mind at first because when I study Mr.Boned's hardmod, I find that his piston damage mechanic is a little bit complicate so I decide to skip it for a time being (I'm a noob programmer).

To fix that exploit in my own way, I choose "applying debuff" by
1. Deplete MP
2. Heal the enemy

But with your comment, I might try adding "rape damage" to the my mod. BUT, as of now, I'm thinking and trying to add more debuff such as reduce ATK, slower MP regen, etc. but since I'm a noob programmer, it will take some time to make it right.

Reactions: Shinshon

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
What do you mean, how to save ? Haven't you found any checkpoint yet ? The tubular things where you regain health ? It asks you if you want to save everytime you use one.
Managed to find how to save after the 5th time round. Thought the tube thing auto-saves when you heal :\

Other than that holy shit this game is hard, and not in the good way. Your projectiles shoot in random directions, ranged enemies are OP AF, honestly I feel like this game is a step down from Dungeons & Maid.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Managed to find how to save after the 5th time round. Thought the tube thing auto-saves when you heal :\

Other than that holy shit this game is hard, and not in the good way. Your projectiles shoot in random directions, ranged enemies are OP AF, honestly I feel like this game is a step down from Dungeons & Maid.
Ranged enemies are only hard when combined with other melee opponent, because once you get close to them it's stunlock-fest. Also don't forget about the spinning attack with "space", it's very strong. And potions can help you go through some areas more easily, though keep some for the bosses. You can farm them at some points though, so don't worry too much about them.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
zcbmmbcz In case you don't already know, you can upgrade your stats in the pause menu. If you haven't been doing that, that may also be a reason why the game is more difficult than it should be.

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
Ranged enemies are only hard when combined with other melee opponent, because once you get close to them it's stunlock-fest. Also don't forget about the spinning attack with "space", it's very strong. And potions can help you go through some areas more easily, though keep some for the bosses. You can farm them at some points though, so don't worry too much about them.
Honestly haven't used spin attack much, I just stand out of aggro range and spam ranged attack till they're dead. Not really fun tho, honestly, because it takes a good minute or two for the mana to recharge/projectiles to actually go straight.

zcbmmbcz In case you don't already know, you can upgrade your stats in the pause menu. If you haven't been doing that, that may also be a reason why the game is more difficult than it should be.
I do know you can increase your stats. Is there a specific build path I should go down? I had been putting my stats into strength, but I have been increasing my intel recently.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I do know you can increase your stats. Is there a specific build path I should go down? I had been putting my stats into strength, but I have been increasing my intel recently.
My good man, There are no specific build; it is up to your play style.
For me, since the weapon upgrade give a lot of Atk boost, I use Luck (3) + Con (2) untill I get my crit chance "high enough" then I go Str (2) + Int (2) + Con (1)
only downside for this build is grinding.

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
My good man, There are no specific build; it is up to your play style.
For me, since the weapon upgrade give a lot of Atk boost, I use Luck (3) + Con (2) untill I get my crit chance "high enough" then I go Str (2) + Int (2) + Con (1)
only downside for this build is grinding.
Was just wondering, since there isn't a single game on Earth where every build is perfectly balanced.

Might try maxing my crit chance then, since it seems like if you pump everything in there you can get it up to a decent percentage.

Pretty damn disappointed that the time bomb isn't a ranged weapon, honestly. It feels so damn underwhelming given the fact that it takes so much mana. Like, why would you use it when you could just do the spin move.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Out of small brain curiousity. How would one go about modding this game? Any special programs or anything else? *Mostly just want to fiddle around with things if it's possible to edit things.*

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Out of small brain curiousity. How would one go about modding this game? Any special programs or anything else? *Mostly just want to fiddle around with things if it's possible to edit things.*
For me,
1. Knowledge about coding.
2. dnSpy
3. Another mod to study (in my case, Mr.boned's hardmod)
4. Idea of what kind of features that I want to add or change
5. Ability to acknowledge that thing is not always perfect on the first try.
6. Etc.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Big oof. after loading the dll into dnspy, I can tell I'm not gonna be smart enough to find what I would be looking for to edit things.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes