4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
did anyone hear from grimhelm lately?
Last thing I noticed was the disappearance of the game from his blog and it appearing on DLsite. Other than that no news. But that's nothing new for the dev that goes silent for months or even years. So that part doesn't surprise me.

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Last thing I noticed was the disappearance of the game from his blog and it appearing on DLsite. Other than that no news. But that's nothing new for the dev that goes silent for months or even years. So that part doesn't surprise me.
I mean he wanted to create a new game if I'm not mistaken

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
After creating the "Kmod", I just realized that I "accidentally" make the H mounting become "more exploitable" by not only it can be use to escape an attack, it can also be used to regain HP back (this is the function that I add in case you manage to pass the button smashing).

With that, I decided to add a thrust damage into this variation of KMod.
The thrust damage will damage both HP and MP.
Luckily, not all thrust will cause a thrust damage; it's come randomly.
Also, if you fail the button smashing, aka get creampied, your MP will be fully depleted (value can go below 0).

For the promised "speech" function, I'm truly apologize to anyone who waiting on this function
Writer's block is kinda PITA.

As always, if you have feedback / suggestion, feel free to post on the forum or DM me.
Reporting a bug with this one, if you're near female zombies that are getting mounted, you take damage. Made the first boss a bit of a pain getting constantly knocked down. Also noticed it in other areas too.

Reactions: kwanlier

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Reporting a bug with this one, if you're near female zombies that are getting mounted, you take damage. Made the first boss a bit of a pain getting constantly knocked down. Also noticed it in other areas too.
Thank for feedback, here is some quick fix.
Since I'm a noob coder, I may forget to do a thorough testing, so sorry if you encounter bug.

Since I'm kinda a little bit busy with RL at the moment, next variation might come a bit late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cobetcknn

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I mean he wanted to create a new game if I'm not mistaken
That may be true, yes. A while back there was a Patreon post, but the only thing that's been shared from that was the image therein. So technically I don't know if we (those that didn't pledge on Patreon back then) know for certain if that was for a game, and I do know he didn't want to create another action game before starting on Alien Quest Eve. In any case, there's been no news about this new project since that Patreon post. And I don't expect to see anything from Grimhelm regarding it until he has something playable or some important news.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
There's a similar bug when you encounter fucking xenos, i.e. behind the red door on the far west side of the map. When they cum you lose all mana.

How many AI/Ellen lines are there?
That bug probably happen when any female monster get creampied because I forget to make the MP thinggie happen only when player get creampied.
Also while fixing this bug, I also found another bug which related to damaging player during H-scene so I have to remove the HP damaging part out, SO only MP damage is exist for now.

For the line, I planned based on number of mount accu and cum accu value and I planed to have 5 level of it (1-9 , 10-19, 20-29, 30-39,40 - so on) and each level would have 6 line which randomly display each time the value change (this has been tested with the "go commando" function but further testing is still required).

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
For the line, I planned based on number of mount accu and cum accu value and I planed to have 5 level of it (1-9 , 10-19, 20-29, 30-39,40 - so on) and each level would have 6 line which randomly display each time the value change (this has been tested with the "go commando" function but further testing is still required).
Well, I have some bad news then. I'm not seeing these messages at all. The only ones I got were 4 random ones when she undresses, and 1 when hoisted by her own bomb (rarely, maybe 1 in 20 times).

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Well, I have some bad news then. I'm not seeing these messages at all. The only ones I got were 4 random ones when she undresses, and 1 when hoisted by her own bomb (rarely, maybe 1 in 20 times).
Well, I kinda forget to say that I did not add the line yet.
Also the bomb part that you mentioned, I actually planned that the line will appear when her cloth break, seem like these particular lines are getting bugged out again, I will be looking into it later.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Well, I kinda forget to say that I did not add the line yet.
Oh, well. Well, you should have done either of that, lol.

Also the bomb part that you mentioned, I actually planned that the line will appear when her cloth break, seem like these particular lines are getting bugged out again, I will be looking into it later.
Oh. It makes sense, the bomb is the only way I lost clothes besides stripping voluntarily. But that line definitely triggers very rarely and considering you don't regain clothes at save points any more it's entirely possible to complete the game without getting it at all.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
my favorite game series ever is metroid 2d and 3d. so when theres games not only using that gameplay format but also story and theme,im all in

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Is Grimhelm's Patreon gone? Did he delete his page himself or get censored by Patreon?
taken down but i dont know where else grimhelm is so its like he vanished. i dont think hes done making games but patreon isnt helping the case

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
taken down but i dont know where else grimhelm is so its like he vanished. i dont think hes done making games but patreon isnt helping the case
He's released AQE on DLsite. So it's not like dissappearance- more like preparations for it. Also he wrote that he's closing pledges cause of too slow progress of his new game.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Update on Kmod

For those who wait for the speech part , I have semi-good news and bad news.

Semi-good news
+ Speech ,which will random when value change, that related to CumAccu amount is work fine (for now). To trigger this, player need to get creampied first.

Bad news
- Speech during H-scene does not show up at all (sob); trying to fix it.
- No line to be added yet.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes