4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

fumuf

Nov 18, 2019
Alright I fixed it, found this version which is uncensored

porm

Oct 10, 2019
A little off-topic but does anyone know what happened to Grimhelm? His website hasn't been updated in over a year and his patreon is empty. Has he stopped making these games or what?

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
A little off-topic but does anyone know what happened to Grimhelm? His website hasn't been updated in over a year and his patreon is empty. Has he stopped making these games or what?
Really? I think you might be the first person to notice. Well spotted.

• Haha
Reactions: seva_morozow

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
From what I recall, he closed the patreon, because he wasn't getting any work done, and he feels too much obligation to his fans to keep charging them with a patreon when no work is geting done on a project. He'll reopen it when he's gotten a start and is actively working on a project again. That was a while back, but I'm not surprised 2020 kept him from really getting anywhere in the meantime.

Reactions: seva_morozow

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Did this developer retire for H-Game Div?
Did not see any announcement of a new game from him.
No one knows but Grimhelm has a habit of going dark for months. He had previously made an announcement of a new project, and later had suspended payments on his patreon due to lack of progress to show to his patrons (which is commendable). And now his patreon is empty (but not deleted). It's entirely possible he comes back with a demo sometime later.

= As mentioned by @MarshmallowCasserole, there should be a speech occur when the cloth break (for him, it is appear after he bombed himself), but this function is kinda buggy; it's sometimes work, sometimes is not work and since it's only appear during the cloth break so there is a chance that you may never see this line so I may have to spoil this to you
I have noticed that the cloth break lines appear reliably when you strip first. (What I mean is that you go the the ship, restore clothes, strip, restore clothes, and then "undress by bomb" and in that case you are very likely to get a message). Maybe that helps.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Because I Love it more than naked wearing shoes
I think there is a game over scene, I think it is either game over scene 2 or scene 3, that show her bare feet, please use that at your own discretion ;).

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I have a question,can anyone remove her shoes after she naked when got hit?
You wouldn't happen to be the same guy that came and kept asking that over at ULMF would you? Several people explained there that there are no models of her without shoes, so it have her without shoes someone would have to take the time to redo all the animations with new feet drawn in. Removing the shoes would remove her feet, so to mod her with no shoes would require a lot more work than most people are willing to put in.

Azazel121

Mar 21, 2018
I uninstalled kmod by replacing assembly-CSharp with the original one and after starting the game back up I got a message saying savaData.dat could not be loaded and my saves were gone

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I uninstalled kmod by replacing assembly-CSharp with the original one and after starting the game back up I got a message saying savaData.dat could not be loaded and my saves were gone
Well, the Kmod's assembly-CSharp.dll and base game's assembly-CSharp.dll has some degree of difference so, the save data from Kmod and base game can not be use together.

Next time, please backup your save file before installing mod.

My condolences

Hedon Gaming

Apr 29, 2020
Hello friends!
I made a video Walkthrough and unlocked the entire gallery for V1.01. Hope You like it!

Gameplay:

Gallery:

Reactions: dajj

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
From what I recall, he closed the patreon, because he wasn't getting any work done, and he feels too much obligation to his fans to keep charging them with a patreon when no work is geting done on a project.
Well, he paused the payment on Patreon a long time before his page went empty. I get why he'd pause the payment, but I don't understand why he'd remove all the content ever posted on Patreon.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes