4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
I'm having trouble getting the facehuggers to spawn in areas where there are eggs placed. Could it be because I added all the cards via the cheat published by notarealname and therefore not correctly setting some conditional value? If not, is there some special condition that causes it to happen?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Dev build #3 of BonedMod released on original post https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/page-104#post-3630740 Press P for player stats.
Firstly, I couldn't help but play Boned's new mod.
second: the mod is really good ESPECIALLY the F1 function which allows to modify the stats of the mod according to our wishes.

What i miss is the animation cycle and faster animation depending on the hp of the monster.
After that nothing else to report

Then I would like to suggest one thing, note that I am only suggesting an idea so no stess, just, I like your mods so it's okay that I want to suggest things while being mindful of the work involved. ,

In short ... here is the idea:

it would be cool to add a percentage chance of `` getting pregnant '', all the monsters in the game that cum inside Ellen have 10% chance of impregnating her, which means the player will have between 1 and 2 minutes to go to the save points, because if the timer hits zero it's the one-shot and Ellen falls to the ground with the baby xeno animation coming out of her chest.

(sorry for the english which is surely broken, it was complicated to translate it correctly)

Trexdude

Oct 10, 2018
A little off-topic but does anyone know what happened to Grimhelm? His website hasn't been updated in over a year and his patreon is empty. Has he stopped making these games or what?
His website was updated in 2020 but those posts have since been removed far as I know, I think another lad in this threat put the idea that he had removed the access to the free versions of this game and had limited it to DLSite but I ain't sure.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
It's really dumb that the 50 hp debuff is permanent instead of disappearing after saving the game, there should be at least a warning about it. 1/5 game.

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
It's really dumb that the 50 hp debuff is permanent instead of disappearing after saving the game, there should be at least a warning about it. 1/5 game.
aren't you that same guy who complained that an rpgmaker game gave you a bsod then also complained about basic rpgmaker combat being too difficult, some time ago?

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I really hope grimhelm comes back and does some more content for this game like a dlc or something, or makes more games like this. Still waiting for that perfect alien breeding game.

Reactions: Hfreak

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I really hope grimhelm comes back and does some more content for this game like a dlc or something, or makes more games like this. Still waiting for that perfect alien breeding game.
The last we heard from Grimhelm (excluding the DLsite release of this game and it being taken off of his blog) was a teaser of a possible upcoming project that he posted on Patreon. It appeared to have more of a fantasy setting again. Not sure if he will make a game like this again. I remember him saying on the blog before AQE that he didn't want to make action games any more.

Riviere

May 12, 2018
The last we heard from Grimhelm (excluding the DLsite release of this game and it being taken off of his blog) was a teaser of a possible upcoming project that he posted on Patreon. It appeared to have more of a fantasy setting again. Not sure if he will make a game like this again. I remember him saying on the blog before AQE that he didn't want to make action games any more.
....Complementing

New Project.jpg

credit to GTX9800

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
There is definitely a lot of work put in this game, but for some reason I can't really enjoy this game. Maybe because I don't like how the MC looks, the game itself is clearly Metroid inspired, but heroine outfit is totally out of place. She looks like a someone from old cheesy sci fi movies, but even more silly because that magical wand weapon. If you making a metroidvania with clear Metroid references (Mother Brain, space ship on start that looks like Samus gunship) why not make main character look more serious?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
There is definitely a lot of work put in this game, but for some reason I can't really enjoy this game. Maybe because I don't like how the MC looks, the game itself is clearly Metroid inspired, but heroine outfit is totally out of place. She looks like a someone from old cheesy sci fi movies, but even more silly because that magical wand weapon. If you making a metroidvania with clear Metroid references (Mother Brain, space ship on start that looks like Samus gunship) why not make main character look more serious?
I agree with the look of the weapon, otherwise the MC is cool for my taste

D

Deleted member 2830334

Didn't the original pitch of AQE have a sequel planned, initially?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Didn't the original pitch of AQE have a sequel planned, initially?
Not that I can remember. And says the following:
Hey,

I don’t wanna make action game but I did again…
Making Action game takes so long time and there is so much stuff to do.
So… My next game will be a simple simulation game.

ah, Demo still needs some time.

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
So far this is the very favourit h-game of mine. I'd like to support Grimhelm on patreon, but his page is not active / shut down. Do U, guys, know anything about if Grimhelm is still active ?

Reactions: LAKlek

TTTT93

Oct 20, 2020
So far this is the very favourit h-game of mine. I'd like to support Grimhelm on patreon, but his page is not active / shut down. Do U, guys, know anything about if Grimhelm is still active ?
He tends to not say anything for months, but based on what I've read in this thread he's working on a fantasy game atm

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo
D

Deleted member 2830334

Not that I can remember. And says the following:
I guess I'm saying that because of the pitch in their patreon, before patreon started shooting themselves in the foot.

Though, if they changed their mind, it's their prerogative. Here's hoping the next game is stellar. :)

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
I'm having trouble getting the facehuggers to spawn in areas where there are eggs placed. Could it be because I added all the cards via the cheat published by notarealname and therefore not correctly setting some conditional value? If not, is there some special condition that causes it to happen?
Nobody else had this issue? :)

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes