4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Small bug with update. After failing a struggle, char seems to turn invisible now. after using a double jump it comes back though.
This bug happen when the thrust damage was implemented. Even though that feature has been removed, the bug still appear.

To fix this bug, I may have to redo the whole mod again; Don't worry, I will try though.

It may take time.

Last edited:

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a full gallery save for the standard uncensored version of the game? The one I grabbed earlier in this thread gives an error.

Nov 24, 2019
Well, he paused the payment on Patreon a long time before his page went empty. I get why he'd pause the payment, but I don't understand why he'd remove all the content ever posted on Patreon.
So has he just gone full silent. Is there still a way to talk to the dev or is he just done?

Veissmithrax

Dec 21, 2018
I find it amusing that nothing changes if I finished the game without collecting the data from the Eve Core and without picking the sample of Mother Brain (the first two main objectives).

Mar 28, 2020
I find it amusing that nothing changes if I finished the game without collecting the data from the Eve Core and without picking the sample of Mother Brain (the first two main objectives).
Then can you finish the game without complete the misions? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.

It will be great if it triggered an special ending.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Dev build #3 of BonedMod released on original post https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/page-104#post-3630740 Press P for player stats.
Good news, you do a good job dude, no seriously it's crazy that a guy spends his time in a mod of a small game. So thank you again.

+ Your goal is not to add "" "" "" "" simply "" "" "" "" H scenes, but rather real replayability.

I'm not going to lie I'm waiting for full screen mode, before playing your Mod.

Reactions: Propaga and boned

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Dev build #3 of BonedMod released on original post https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/page-104#post-3630740 Press P for player stats.
I really like this mod. It is far far far better than my mod.

Also, I have a question.

Since you added the "player stat", aka sex stat which is my most favorite function in your mod,
1. Is it OK or possible to create a plugin for bonedmod that tie in/ use the player stat? (I was first use the player stat to make Ellen "speak" in your hardmod)
2. For the creampie poison, is it possible to have a slowly gain posion immunity function as the cum accumulated?

PS, for those few people who wait for me to fix the KMod, I kinda really busy with IRL thing like now so you may have to wait a little bit longer than expected.

Reactions: Hfreak

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
so, i don't really get the whole bonemod. I cant subdue the aliens, and then when i get hit i'm just lifeless laying there until i can get up again just to be spammed and knocked down again for a while lol. Am i missing something that makes this mod good? I'd like to enjoy for what it is, cause the normal game is amazing

kimpark

Nov 30, 2019
I'm a foreigner. I'm using a translator.
Is there any cg of aqe boss? Or is there a CG that can be added as a mode?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I'm a foreigner. I'm using a translator.
Is there any cg of aqe boss? Or is there a CG that can be added as a mode?
There are no CGs, "only" ingame animations and game-over animations. No clue if it is possible to add things like that though, it would probably be a massive pain.

Reactions: LAKlek
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes