4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
You have to beat the poison boss before any of the eggs will open
Thanks!

Which portal would you say is closest to that boss? I've killed one or two bosses I think, but obviously not that one.

EDIT: I killed some more bosses any one of them was the I needed. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2830334

Lol worrying that you aren't being face hugged, never thought I'd see those sentences. XD

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Since I haven't found any mod that works with the uncensor while also increasing the zoom limits, I decided to make my own.
What do you mean "works with the uncensor"? The mods shared here are not compatible with the game being uncensored, which it is out of the box?

Reactions: bloster

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
What do you mean "works with the uncensor"? The mods shared here are not compatible with the game being uncensored, which it is out of the box?
I don't exactly know why but whenever I tried to use any of the mods that I found, it just undid the uncensor.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Since I haven't found any mod that works with the uncensor while also increasing the zoom limits, I decided to make my own.
Which mod did you try?, Kmod?, Mr.boned's hardmod?
because those mod did not tinker with the censor / uncensor thingies at all, considering I create the Kmod myself which I do see some code about uncensoring thing and for the zoom limits thing, I am curious; why do need to increase the zoom limit; I kinda feel fine with the default zoom level.

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
Which mod did you try?, Kmod?, Mr.boned's hardmod?
because those mod did not tinker with the censor / uncensor thingies at all, considering I create the Kmod myself which I do see some code about uncensoring thing and for the zoom limits thing, I am curious; why do need to increase the zoom limit; I kinda feel fine with the default zoom level.
I don't remember which mods I tried, but all I know is that they just undid the uncensor for me.
As for the zoom level, I just felt like the zoom should've been increased.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
There is no need to "uncensor" the game by modding. Just right click in windows explorer in the same folder as AlienQuest-EVE.exe > New > Text Document > Rename it to "Uncensored.dat" and the game is now uncensored. This method works with all launch versions of the game including the modded versions.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So lemme get this straight
We have 4 different mods to chose from?
1. Hard mode mod
2. Boned mod
3. KMod
4. Zoom limit increase mod
???

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Honestly, I'm confused on the mods lol. Which one would be best for just straight H-content, and could someone just upload the game with the mod with it if that's okay?

D

Deleted member 2830334

Honestly, I'm confused on the mods lol. Which one would be best for just straight H-content, and could someone just upload the game with the mod with it if that's okay?
(Not condescending, just letting you know)

The original? Sorry, I've not played the mods, but it just sounds like they're for more difficulty vs more scenes.

Could just use the gallery too, if you only want scenes.

Reactions: D.VaBeast

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
There is no need to "uncensor" the game by modding. Just right click in windows explorer in the same folder as AlienQuest-EVE.exe > New > Text Document > Rename it to "Uncensored.dat" and the game is now uncensored. This method works with all launch versions of the game including the modded versions.
I already know how to uncensor the game, and I have already did. It's just that for some reason, when I used a mod, it undid the uncensor, even tho the "Uncensored.dat" file was still in the game's folder.
Either way it's fine now.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes