4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Jun 29, 2017
There's the Hardcore Mod, the BonerMod and the Kmod. Are there any other mods for this game?
Links to pages would be much appreciated :D

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Where is the mod?
I have Kmod's base mod that you can try (download from this post)
it has some function / gimmick such as

1. HP based struggling gauge gain (the lower your HP, the harder you have to smash button)
2. Some penalty system when get thrusted (randomly losing MP) and get creampied (losing 2.5x of max MP [might decrease in later version])
3. Some prize if you manage to free from struggling (some small percentage of lost HP [might tweak it later to decrease chance of exploiting it])
4. Show the "sex stat" (It's work although there is a issue from this post which I'm trying to find some workaround, it's just work)

but noted that there are no dialogues in that base mod (you will see a text [cumxx] and [creamxx] instead of a dialogue) also expect some bugs

does the mod only add dialogue?
The Kmod's gimmicks / functions are listed above;
dialogues are there because I was having fun doing something like this and I decide to expand it later

derek123123

Sep 8, 2019
...also expect some bugs
I think you probably know, or it just happens to me because I play AqE+Kmod on wineskin/mac. When Eve falls down and gets raped, she becomes invisible until I pick up an item, level up or get raped again. This never happened when I played non-modded AqE, I didn't had any bugs. so I can't blame Wineskin for the bug.
Also sometimes monsters grab her when she is on air, rape her above the floor.
Just wanted to let you know... Also great mod and work! Thank you for making me enjoy this game once again, even more than before!!

Reactions: LAKlek

Pimpsly

Mar 4, 2021
Well, people have been digging into the assets of the game and looking at previous versions and concluded from that that there has to be content that Grimhelm is withholding from us for some reason, instead of the more logical conclusion that plans change and placeholders are used.
Maybe theres a secret ending if you beat the game fast cuz there is shortcuts in the game like jumping ubove to get super jump b4 the first boss and getting poison wand

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I think you probably know, or it just happens to me because I play AqE+Kmod on wineskin/mac. When Eve falls down and gets raped, she becomes invisible until I pick up an item, level up or get raped again. This never happened when I played non-modded AqE, I didn't had any bugs. so I can't blame Wineskin for the bug.
Also sometimes monsters grab her when she is on air, rape her above the floor.
Just wanted to let you know... Also great mod and work! Thank you for making me enjoy this game once again, even more than before!!
From the bug you said, it sound like it's a not recent version of Kmod because in the recent version, the way she can get raped when she fell down is when she just got raped and fail to escape also even in the recent version, her model can still disappear (rarely), but her model will appear again when she stand up ; also forget to mention , this bug also appear in non-modded version (super super rare) and in boned mod (same as odd as me; but look different as for boned mod case, her model freeze until get hit or get raped) thank for feedback though

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I have to say it! where is this animation? it's true WHERE SHE IS ... At first, I thought we had to continue in the game for him to do it ... but no. So I have two more things to say: I could be extremely unlucky, or has anyone ever had this animation in the game? And secondly, if maybe this is a bug in the game, maybe the great people who mod the game can make it work, that would be one more animation.:whistle:

aei^^^^.png

Mar 28, 2020
I have to say it! where is this animation? it's true WHERE SHE IS ... At first, I thought we had to continue in the game for him to do it ... but no. So I have two more things to say: I could be extremely unlucky, or has anyone ever had this animation in the game? And secondly, if maybe this is a bug in the game, maybe the great people who mod the game can make it work, that would be one more animation.:whistle:

View attachment 1067606
I think is a bug. No one has been able to unlock it ingame. It only appears when you finish the game.

• Sad

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
boned fantastic mod. The game can't be beat though due to the lockdowns after the boss fight. edited my last post.

Lol, was trying to run for the door but it wouldn't open so I got fucked till the ship blew up :( poor Ellen.

Untitled.jpg

Also, control recovers when game is paused. Control doesn't work with a controller.

Stats I went with for my playthrough:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kritzlyn

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

View attachment 1067606
I might have a little bit of explanation about this matter.
The way this game choose the H scene is by using a random number generator that has minimum number and maximum number set like this.

QueenWork.PNG

from this figure; this is a script using for choosing a H scene in the last boss fight (empress xeno , queen xeno , whatever xeno just call her bitch), H scene number 42 and H scene number 43.

The way the game choose the H scene is by using the random number generator (int num) with the range set from 0 to 10, after that Grimhelm set a condition further that

if the random number is less than or equal 5; int num will equal to 0 -> int num = 0 -> this.GM.Hscene_Num = 42 + 0 -> this.GM.Hscene_Num = 42 -> get H scene number 42

if the random number is more than 5; int num will equal to 1 -> int num = 1 -> this.GM.Hscene_Num = 42 + 1 -> this.GM.Hscene_Num = 43 -> get H scene number 43

*** note that not all monster that has 2 H scene use the exact code , they use similar but more simple code (use RNG then less than or equal 5 get scene X, more than 5 get scene Y) ***

the problem is the random number generator that Grimhelm use is a little bit unbalanced.
From

Return a random integer number between min [inclusive] and max [exclusive] (Read Only).​

Note max is exclusive. Random.Range(0, 10) can return a value between 0 and 9.​

If you read this explanation and go back and look at the code you will notice that the chance of getting scene 43 (6 7 8 9 ) is less than scene 42 (0 1 2 3 4 5); increasing the RNG range to 12 might fix this unbalance , but noted that tinkering something that work just fine might break something and make it not working properly anymore.

*** Edit ***
From my case , KMod, that also use the RNG to choose the dialogue to be displayed , the max number set in the RNG code can still get chosen but rarely get chosen -> only way make it get chosen the most is narrow down the range of RNG (in my case, once I use range 1 to 4, number 4 got chosen from time to time but less frequent than number 1 , 2 , 3)

From the scene that you complain that you never get, it is either the RNG code is super unbalanced that you cannot get that scene or Grimhelm forget to add a way to get this scene (forget to add Hscene_Num of this scene to monster) from all of this further investigation is needed and to the way to fix this in dnSpy is
1. Find which scene is this from tag Hscene_num
2. Use that number to narrow down which monster is this
3. Check the code about choosing H scene; if something is wrong there , just fix it

this is the hard way
the easy is to say "fek it" and press F1 in gallery screen

Last edited:

derek123123

Sep 8, 2019
From the bug you said, it sound like it's a not recent version of Kmod ...
You were right! I went to page 138 and downloaded from there, I don't have this problem anymore thank you!
Also I have two questions.
1) Was it intentional for Ellen to stay laying down way too more than usual after the orgasm? Because In the drone/machine fight(Where you get the shield powerup), I got caught by the sex machine and even though I smashed left and right faster than extreme difficulty rhythm game level I couldn't manage to get out of it. And before Ellen managed to get up, sex machine's hand grabbed Ellen again, and I couldn't manage to escape from it again... Is there anyway to increase how fast Ellen can get up after she gets an orgasm? Or a way to get out of the rape grapple easier? I love the grapple being a challenge but sometimes whenever I manage to get the escape bar up to 98-99%, it immediately goes down to 30-40%, which is a little bit annoying to happen in boss/mini boss fights.
2) This is out of curiousity, please do not take it wrong. Im not a coder but I am a story writer(for fun not professional), and I know how sometimes when you want to work on your project, you may not have the energy to continue, despite wanting to work on it. So I am not trying to rush you or mean any harm, but after seeing your tease(s) on your mod I got curious... Do you have any estimated release date, or present time status report? I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable(And sorry for the grammar, english isn't my first language as well)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You were right! I went to page 138 and downloaded from there, I don't have this problem anymore thank you!
Also I have two questions.
1) Was it intentional for Ellen to stay laying down way too more than usual after the orgasm? Because In the drone/machine fight(Where you get the shield powerup), I got caught by the sex machine and even though I smashed left and right faster than extreme difficulty rhythm game level I couldn't manage to get out of it. And before Ellen managed to get up, sex machine's hand grabbed Ellen again, and I couldn't manage to escape from it again... Is there anyway to increase how fast Ellen can get up after she gets an orgasm? Or a way to get out of the rape grapple easier? I love the grapple being a challenge but sometimes whenever I manage to get the escape bar up to 98-99%, it immediately goes down to 30-40%, which is a little bit annoying to happen in boss/mini boss fights.
2) This is out of curiousity, please do not take it wrong. Im not a coder but I am a story writer(for fun not professional), and I know how sometimes when you want to work on your project, you may not have the energy to continue, despite wanting to work on it. So I am not trying to rush you or mean any harm, but after seeing your tease(s) on your mod I got curious... Do you have any estimated release date, or present time status report? I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable(And sorry for the grammar, english isn't my first language as well)
1) No it was not intentional, I did not change anything related to that because I think Grimhelm is OK with that value so I don't want to tinker with it much [I found out that if she get up too fast , she will get damage due to collision with monster : the way it's work is that when the action is done, the monster will step back waiting for player to get up and I think the current setup make by Grimhelm is OK].

For the struggle, yeah... may be I will change the gauge's decay rate to be a little bit slower ; During the initial phase of development of mod, I tried with a lot value with goal that if my old X360 controller manage to fill up the H gauge = pass.

2) Well, If I'm say when it's done it probably going to go bad really quick ; I mean everything IRL has deadline but I can give a progress report or update if something important is done.

As of now, I manage get rid of dialogue's mechanic big bug and make it more efficient, but it also come with a cost.
it's hard to explain in word, so let's me show a bit of code or elvish word for you

1614957115999.png
(Fig.1 Level of lewdness)

from this figure, there are 5 "level of lewdness" of the dialogue (1-12 , 13-24 , 25-36 , 37-48 , 48-above) where the lewdness will change with the certain amount of mounting.

let go a bit deeper; There are different type of dialogue based on certain type of scene , grouped / categorized by me, which is
1. Vaginal scene (Majority)
2. Non Vaginal scene (1 Blowjob scene , 1 Fingering scene)
3. Lesbian scene (Female alien, Female xeno, Brain girl)
4. Machine scene
5. Tentacle scene
6. Bitch battle scene

When you looking at this list, you may think this might be bit too much ; yes I agree that it is a lot but I feel like some scene need a bit of extra attention that is why this list is happen

1614957748274.png
(Fig.2 RNG)

from this figure. this is the Random Number Generator (RNG) code I use for choosing which dialogue will be displayed during H scene. From the code, you will see that I use between number 1 to 7 -> mean that there are 7 dialogues that can get displayed.

From this explanation and Fig.1, it's can be concluded that; there are 35 dialogues for everything but that conclusion is not fully correct because I did gave some special attention to some scene which is tentacle scene. I separate tentacle scene into 3 type; Double-pen type, Vaginal-only type, Double-pen with breast suction type ; so there are 3 dialogues for tentacle scene instead of 1 dialogue.

To sum up the number of dialogue here is the list
1. 7 x 5 Vaginal scene dialogue
2. 7 x 5 Non vaginal scene dialogue
3. 7 x 5 Lesbian scene dialogue
4. 7 x 5 Machine scene dialogue
5. (3 x 7) x 5 Tentacle scene dialogue
6. 7 Bitch battle scene dialogue

Green = done
Yellow = partial
Red = no touch yet

The problem about dialogue is that it may take longer to create "a really" good dialogue because
1. My kink is not in that particular scene (lesbian , machine , non vaginal , low, low-mid, mid level for every scene)
2. My current research reference is not enough (I use and as my research reference)

In conclusion, Because of the listed issue and non listed issue (like IRL stuff) , I don't know if I can finish in this month (MARCH) also I forget to mention that I really can't find a workaround to not increase creampie count for non vaginal, machine and lesbian scene ; so you either have to pass the struggle for that scene or just let it go, it's up to you

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The way this game choose the H scene is by using a random number generator that has minimum number and maximum number set like this.

QueenWork.PNG

from this figure; this is a script using for choosing a H scene in the last boss fight (empress xeno , queen xeno , whatever xeno just call her bitch), H scene number 42 and H scene number 43.
This seems so silly to me. Why not just generate a random number between 0 (inclusive) and 2 (exclusive) so you don't need the ternary operator to change it into a 0 or 1 afterwards? Yes, I know it's not your code.

1614957115999.png

(Fig.1 Level of lewdness)
Seems like you're not setting the this.SexComment5 to true in the last conditional block. Also, it's been a while since I've programmed, and I'm certain there's a more elegant way to do what you're doing here, but I suggest at least adding an 'else' before every if statement after the first.
1614957748274.png

(Fig.2 RNG)

from this figure. this is the Random Number Generator (RNG) code I use for choosing which dialogue will be displayed during H scene. From the code, you will see that I use between number 1 to 7 -> mean that there are 7 dialogues that can get displayed.
I'm spotting a bug here. If your previous explenation of the Random.Range method is correct, then this bit of code can only generate six unique outcomes, not seven. That'd be 1 - 7, excluding 7.
1. My kink is not in that particular scene (lesbian , machine , non vaginal , low, low-mid, mid level for every scene)
May I ask what you mean with the "low, low-mid, mid level" part here?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
This seems so silly to me. Why not just generate a random number between 0 (inclusive) and 2 (exclusive) so you don't need the ternary operator to change it into a 0 or 1 afterwards? Yes, I know it's not your code.

Seems like you're not setting the this.SexComment5 to true in the last conditional block. Also, it's been a while since I've programmed, and I'm certain there's a more elegant way to do what you're doing here, but I suggest at least adding an 'else' before every if statement after the first.

I'm spotting a bug here. If your previous explenation of the Random.Range method is correct, then this bit of code can only generate six unique outcomes, not seven. That'd be 1 - 7, excluding 7.

I think he's talking about the fact that the Kink he loves doesn't fit into those scenes.

So he was thinking about how to make these dialogues interesting.

After I said that, but if I have to, I'm wrong :whistle:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Silly me, sometime the font is small so might miss then and there and I'm kinda new to Unity programming, so thank you for the tips.

Well TBH, this RNG thing , I don't know, is kinda weird ; I mean when i set to randomize between a narrow number , like 1 - 4, there are chance that the number 4 get chosen but super low but will explore about it later.

I mean Ellen (MC) probably scared / confused / panic at first (low level), and then her "defense" about this kind of thing start to drop (low-mid level), and then at some point her heart is open (mid level), and she start to get horny (mid-high level), and finally broken (max level) ; It's may look silly but come on it's a H game.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
in terms of looking for inspiration, you can go for the Skyrim mod "Apropos" which is a storytelling tool for scene X. it goes from sweet to harcore. the dialogs of this mod are in
first, second and third person.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
New BonedMod:
I'm back with an incomplete rewrite of hardmode mod as a bepinex plugin called BonedMod. At this point, I think it is better than the Hardmode mod already. Having it as a bepinex plugin makes it a lot easier for me to tweak mod balance quickly, update the mod and will also make it easy to update the mod to work with new versions of Alien Quest Eve if grimmhelm ever updates it beyond v1.01. I'm also going to put the source up on github eventually and accept pull requests that are good.
- Xeno scrotum now visible
README.txt
#################################################
#### AQE BonedMod [DEV TESTING BUILD 5] 3/8/21
#### by: twitter@bonedHg
#################################################

Q: What is it?
A: A re-imaging of Hardmode Mod as a Bepinex plugin with some core differences but still a focus on adding difficulty and sex mechanics

##### Installation:
0) This DOES NOT WORK WITH Hardmode Mod, ONLY EXTRACT TO A VANILLA AQE v1.01 DIRECTORY
1) Extract zip to folder containing AlienQuest-EVE.exe
2) Launch AlienQuest-EVE.exe

##### Uninstallation:
1) Remove Bepinex folder
2) Remove winhttp.dll

##### Known issues:
Only built for keyboard controls, some facehuggers are lethal

#######################################
######## Added functionality keys:

P - toggle player stats overlay
Up(hold) - strip clothing
Down(hold) - attract monsters while naked
Up/Down(struggle) - endure, restoring control

######## Added functionality:

##### System ->
# 144hz+ support - added
# 4k+ support - added, now will run native resolution and is clamped to 16:9 aspect maximum
# Jump install fix - added to prevent green skull speed runs
# Xeno lockdown : when monsters are nearby, doors will remain closed
# AI patches : various AI changes to slightly improve aggressiveness

##### Player control ->
# Double Jump : now has a regenerating stock (DJ Stock), disabling double jump while bar is red. Regenerates faster based on how much stock is available so avoid spamming
# Blackout : taking damage causes accumulation of blackout, reducing movement capability and will cause Ellen to pass out when full
# Mana fatigue : depleting mana will cause Ellen to move slowly
# Toughness : Ellen takes less damage with lower health
# Shield interference : enemies touching shield will reduce its duration quickly. Mana regenerates slowly while shielded
# Poison efficacy : poison skill loses potency on low health monsters
# Melee : slightly scales with monster health automatically, skill points still very useful
# Spin attack : deals less single target damage but remains effective for multi target

##### Monster general ->
# Flinch : reduced frequency

##### Sex ->
# Control : affects sex escape struggle effectiveness
# Endure : by pressing up/down, reduce efficacy of struggle but regain control during sex and reduce Ellen's sex healing
# Enforce : reduces struggle effectiveness
# Wetness : reduces damage taken from oversized penis, increases control damage from thrust, increases monster pleasure
# Oversized : (Penis size XP bar) causes sex to damage HP instead of healing, reduce ease of escape. Oversize progression is permanent with enough sex for penis tiers: normal, large, huge, extreme. Previous oversized tiers must be completed before progress on larger penis sizes is available (normal before large etc)
# Ejaculate poison : monster vaginal ejaculate poisons Ellen
# Game over : If Ellen has 1 HP when a monster ejaculates, player will receive game over

##### Monster Sex ->
# Pleasure : a permanent stat on the monster, affecting how long Enforce will be active on start of sex. Monsters not participating in sex but nearby will gain pleasure slowly while Ellen is being fucked
Updated BonedMod to dev build #4. This one includes some important updates to bring it closer to the main 1.0 version. We have display mode toggle added back in (with custom code) to support either the classic windowed mode or a new borderless 16:9 clamped fullscreen resolution mode which should work with 4k monitors as well as any other random small monitor sizes (Yay! no more forced windowed mode!). I've done some mesh modification to make the common xeno alien's scrotum visible in the doggystyle animation and added an initial pass at enemy visibility like anthophobia except without level blackout. I have not tested fixes to door lockdown for the last boss timer event but there are changes that should fix it. Facehuggers still can randomly be lethal.
TLDR; click through to the quoted original post to download the mod
boned fantastic mod. The game can't be beat though due to the lockdowns after the boss fight. edited my last post.
Thanks!

* Updated to Build #5, fixing resolution picker from playthrough menu, locking gameplay hscenes to enabled, adding fetish to some hscenes with penis engorgement, balance changes to control escape and fortify

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
boned Thanks for the continued development of your mod and keeping this game alive and interesting.

Did you remove the F1 menu in the latest version, or did something go wrong with my download or installation?

Edit: And the xeno sex animations in the game seem to no longer have their sound effects.

Last edited:

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
I think is a bug. No one has been able to unlock it ingame. It only appears when you finish the game.
I actually triggered it ingame but only after I finished the story and seeing in the gallery that it actually can fuck Ellen. After learning this, I went directlly to the area where these fat aliens appear and they did actually fuck Ellen. To my surprise it doesn't have one, but two animations.

In my experience it seems you need to be still for some alien types if you want them to fuck you. Others can and will do regardless. I think the most sexually active are the actual aliens from the movie. All types of them

This one for example was very easy to trigger if my memory is good.

bbeagle708

Jan 20, 2021
README.txt

Updated BonedMod to dev build #4. This one includes some important updates to bring it closer to the main 1.0 version. We have display mode toggle added back in (with custom code) to support either the classic windowed mode or a new borderless 16:9 clamped fullscreen resolution mode which should work with 4k monitors as well as any other random small monitor sizes (Yay! no more forced windowed mode!). I've done some mesh modification to make the common xeno alien's scrotum visible in the doggystyle animation and added an initial pass at enemy visibility like anthophobia except without level blackout. I have not tested fixes to door lockdown for the last boss timer event but there are changes that should fix it. Facehuggers still can randomly be lethal.
TLDR; click through to the quoted original post to download the mod

Thanks!
Just installed the mod (great work by the way), however the luring system doesnt seem to work for me, the xenos only want to attack me until i'm dead, is there any way to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes