4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Based on Var2Hotfix2, xenos fucking eachother still drain all your MP when they cum.
Like drain all MP, or slowly drain your MP?

Because; for drain all MP, I set it to trigger when the number of CumAccu increase.
for slowly drain MP, I set it as a debuff which occur randomly during H-scene.

Reactions: Cobetcknn

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Like drain all MP, or slowly drain your MP?

Because; for drain all MP, I set it to trigger when the number of CumAccu increase.
for slowly drain MP, I set it as a debuff which occur randomly during H-scene.
I believe it drains all MP at once. I quickly went into a massive negative when two pairs of xenos finished at the same time near me.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Oh, one other complaint about the Kmod, since you always get knocked down when you take damage while naked, hitting spikes is a death sentence if you don't have your suit. The second you get up you just take damage from the spikes and knocked down again with no invulnerability period to jump or activate a shield or anything.

It might be an oversight with the system that's intended to get you grabbed and mounted more often, I guess.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I believe it drains all MP at once. I quickly went into a massive negative when two pairs of xenos finished at the same time near me.
Do you still have a save that close to the location of that event?
Can you guy test it for me please

This time I put the MP depletion code under the CumAccu increasing mechanics; if the CumAccu value go up, the MP depletion will trigger.

Also I forgot to ask, when the xeno cum, does the CumAccu value increase?

Like DudeBro79 said it drains a huge amount as they cum, and also this bug and h-scenes in general can send mana into a deep negative, like -2000. I'm not sure it's supposed to do that at all.
First, I planned that the MP should be depleted to the value of - 2.5 times of MP Max; if you have high MP max, the penalty will be quite severe. Now for testing purpose, I change it to not going below 0, for now

Oh, one other complaint about the Kmod, since you always get knocked down when you take damage while naked, hitting spikes is a death sentence if you don't have your suit. The second you get up you just take damage from the spikes and knocked down again with no invulnerability period to jump or activate a shield or anything.

It might be an oversight with the system that's intended to get you grabbed and mounted more often, I guess.
Yup, I actually to plan to make Kmod to be an alternative to Mr.Boned's hardmod, but the problem is that I have zero clue on how to differentiate between damage from monster and damage from trap, so if you want to remove the knockdown when naked part just let me know.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Also I forgot to ask, when the xeno cum, does the CumAccu value increase?
Yeah it does. From the center save, teleport No 1, go right, fall down, right, down again, then left through the red door. That's the 6 xeno room. There are others, but this is the easiest to access.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
what exactly is kmod. is it that hardmode difficulty mod?
It is my plan for creating an alternative of Mr.Boned's hardmod
where

1. You do button smashing to escape instead of playing rhythm game.
1.1 the lower your HP, the harder for you to escape
1.2 if you pass the button smashing, you get some "prize" back.
1.3 if you fail the button smashing, you get a "debuff"

2. Add some difficulty to the game such as
2.1 Save point does not give the cloth back.
2.2 Every attack will knock you down if you are naked

3. Add a "speech" line for character which either based on the sex stat or based in various situation such as
3.1 speech when get naked voluntary
3.2 speech when cloth break (so far is bugged and fixing it)
3.3 speech during H-scene (so far is bugged and fixing it)
3.4 speech after got creampied

The Kmod is very very very far from perfect due to me being a very noob coder (fix old bug and new bug pop up, code does not do what it is intend to do, etc.)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah it does. From the center save, teleport No 1, go right, fall down, right, down again, then left through the red door. That's the 6 xeno room. There are others, but this is the easiest to access.
I think the problem is that

Every sex animation, both on player and non player animation, will fall into the same H scene processing, such as how long it will play, duration of each state, etc.

Note that, the each H scene will has its own label known as "Hscene_Num". This label will be used to check if this single mount or double mount which will later will be determined that it is single creampie or dual creampie.
(Confession; I actually copy this whole thing from Mr.Boned's hardmod because it is already perfectly done)

To apply the debuff and increase the cumaccu value, I use the argument that "The MP debuff and cumaccu count will increase when the animation end" --> this is where the real problem start

When the animation end , no matter it is a player animation or non player animation, the debuff and the increasing of cumaccu value will trigger. --> this will cause the bug that you mention to happen

How to fix
It need something to separate the player animation and non player animation from each other. The problem is, I think, the non player character does not have "Hscene_Num" tag.

Now it is either
A. Remove the MP depletion; but the increasing of cumaccu value still occur.
B. You have to end the non player animation before it's end --> this is bad choice because big bug is still there and everyone include me hate it
C. Are there any veteran coder that free enough to look into my code and provide some lesson for me (please)

For me I choose choice A and end the animation before it's end

PS. for the damage from spike part, I try so hard but it does not get very far.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I would like to know what maximum addition a modder can add to this game ?

I personally think that it is unthinkable to see new animations with modding.

and that makes me sad :cry:

+ a little message to modders who are currently working on a second life of this game

GG you are awesome(y)

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I would like to know what maximum addition a modder can add to this game ?

I personally think that it is unthinkable to see new animations with modding.

and that makes me sad :cry:

+ a little message to modders who are currently working on a second life of this game

GG you are awesome(y)
how awesome would it be to have added game over animation for every enemy.

Reactions: LAKlek

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
While admiring my figurine collection, one of the figurine said to me that "instead of triggering the debuff after H scene end, why don't you try to make the debuff trigger after player failed the H_cancel (aka. in Down_H_after if you use dnSpy)".

So
Semi good news
+ the bug that mentioned by MarshmallowCasserole and DudeBro79 should be gone (thank you very much)

Semi bad news
= if you get creampied, you will see the message "cum xx" appear under the sexstat; it is a placeholder for speech related to the cumAccu value, tell me if you want it gone.
= As mentioned by MarshmallowCasserole, there should be a speech occur when the cloth break (for him, it is appear after he bombed himself), but this function is kinda buggy; it's sometimes work, sometimes is not work and since it's only appear during the cloth break so there is a chance that you may never see this line so I may have to spoil this to you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bad news
- The speech during H-scene still not work
- I trying to fix the constant knockdown from spike but no luck at all.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
While admiring my figurine collection, one of the figurine said to me that "instead of triggering the debuff after H scene end, why don't you try to make the debuff trigger after player failed the H_cancel (aka. in Down_H_after if you use dnSpy)".

So
Semi good news
+ the bug that mentioned by MarshmallowCasserole and DudeBro79 should be gone (thank you very much)

Semi bad news
= if you get creampied, you will see the message "cum xx" appear under the sexstat; it is a placeholder for speech related to the cumAccu value, tell me if you want it gone.
= As mentioned by MarshmallowCasserole, there should be a speech occur when the cloth break (for him, it is appear after he bombed himself), but this function is kinda buggy; it's sometimes work, sometimes is not work and since it's only appear during the cloth break so there is a chance that you may never see this line so I may have to spoil this to you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bad news
- The speech during H-scene still not work
- I trying to fix the constant knockdown from spike but no luck at all.
the magic girl?
that's a little weird isn't it?
a term like recruit might be more appropriate for a futuristic sci-fi world with soldiers, generals, scientists ...

Let's give the *rookie* a thin and fragile costume !, WHAT A GREAT IDEA

+ It would give a scenario like Resident Evil 2. where the rookie (Leon) does all the work. imao

It is you who works, You are the boss. (it's just my opinion)

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
yeah the only censorship option I have is for Youtube, but they still censor the private parts
So even if you turn off the censorship, your game is censored?
i have never had this problem with all the versions i downloaded.
Unfortunately I have no solution but maybe someone else can help you.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes