4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if his patreon is perma-down or if he is still working on his fantasy project?
Just because the Patreon is down doesn't mean his teased new project isn't still in the works. For the longest time Grimhelm didn't have a Patreon at all, but was still producing games reliably, albeit slowly.

Reactions: SlamJammin

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
so can you finish the game or what I can't find orange or purple cards
Yes, the game has an ending. I encourage you to explore more and find the places you've missed. Or see if you can find the map someone shared a while ago in this thread to find out where the keys are.

Reactions: snapson

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Where can I get an uncensored mod?
There's an option when in-game to turn off censorship, if that's what you mean. Also there's an option allowing enemies to grab and trigger an H animation without having to wait for you to be dead, mine was off by defaults and I had to replay the game to realize that lmao

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I'm at level 16 with the Kmod and haven't seen Ellen speak, is this normal?
I thought there was an addition like this here.
or so I dreamed.
:unsure:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm at level 16 with the Kmod and haven't seen Ellen speak, is this normal?
I thought there was an addition like this here.
or so I dreamed.
:unsure:
My good man, the speech part is not fully done yet.
I decided to put "the speech" as the ,somewhat, final part of mod. (I'm kinda stuck with a writer block right now)
As of now, I'm tinkering with debuff from getting creampied and random thrust damage (I accidentally made H mounting become more "exploitable")

The current version has 2 type of speech, this will appear around 20 second and then gone.
1. when you press "backspace" to go commando -> try testing at the starting area
2. when the cloth break -> I kinda wrote the code wrong here, if you want a fix, I can give you that

Reactions: LAKlek

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
After creating the "Kmod", I just realized that I "accidentally" make the H mounting become "more exploitable" by not only it can be use to escape an attack, it can also be used to regain HP back (this is the function that I add in case you manage to pass the button smashing).

With that, I decided to add a thrust damage into this variation of KMod.
The thrust damage will damage both HP and MP.
Luckily, not all thrust will cause a thrust damage; it's come randomly.
Also, if you fail the button smashing, aka get creampied, your MP will be fully depleted (value can go below 0).

For the promised "speech" function, I'm truly apologize to anyone who waiting on this function
Writer's block is kinda PITA.

As always, if you have feedback / suggestion, feel free to post on the forum or DM me.

Reactions: LAKlek

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
After creating the "Kmod", I just realized that I "accidentally" make the H mounting become "more exploitable" by not only it can be use to escape an attack, it can also be used to regain HP back (this is the function that I add in case you manage to pass the button smashing).

With that, I decided to add a thrust damage into this variation of KMod.
The thrust damage will damage both HP and MP.
Luckily, not all thrust will cause a thrust damage; it's come randomly.
Also, if you fail the button smashing, aka get creampied, your MP will be fully depleted (value can go below 0).

For the promised "speech" function, I'm truly apologize to anyone who waiting on this function

As always, if you have feedback / suggestion, feel free to post on the forum or DM me.
Ok thanks for the information.
Above all, don't put yourself under pressure because of guys like me.:)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Can Kmod be used together with bonedmod?
I have tried it for sometime. It's buggy so very very not recommend to use Kmod and bonedmod together.
BUT after I done with Kmod, I may trying to "create" some extra modification for bonedmod, so keep the finger crossed.

Cobetcknn

Jun 18, 2020

If you want some help with writing lines, I would be more than happy to help, just let me know all the triggers you can work with.

Azazel121

Mar 21, 2018
I encountered some weird glitch with bonedmod installed that causes me to gain health when I get hit instead of lose it. I don't have any other mods installed and I didn't mess with any of the values either. Here's the error message I get when I'm hit by an enemy:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at Dmg_Font.Set_Number (int,int) <0x00318>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) GameManager.DMD<GameManager..Damage> (GameManager,int,single,bool,int) <0x00325>
at Mon_Fire.OnTriggerStay2D (UnityEngine.Collider2D) <0x0033f>

Last edited:

animMage

Jan 8, 2021
this is too difficult for me, i keep dying. is there any cheat for this game ?

also, is there a way to pass through these areas ? 1610226669430.png

Last edited:

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
this is too difficult for me, i keep dying. is there any cheat for this game ?

also, is there a way to pass through these areas ? View attachment 978798
You need to find a box to push into that area. For this one, the squares above you can be blown up, so the box is up there (wouldn't fit through the gap at the left). Push it all the way to the right, you can stand on that, crouch and dash.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes