• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

WillNegates

Oct 5, 2018
It's absolutely criminal that there are no animations for the bigger Xeno enemies in the late game. At this point, I kinda doubt that Grimhelm is gonna do much else with the game, but at least giving some animations to the two huge beasties would be nice. Seriously a missed opportunity.

Reactions: MuramasaDB
Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with this? I have unlocked all animations but one. It looks to be one of those enemies with two animations but either it never wants to do it or its a combo one but I have no idea with what or where it occurs. Here is a picture if that helps. Thanks to anyone who helps me out.
View attachment 780828
I think it's a bug. But all animations unlocks when you finish the game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's absolutely criminal that there are no animations for the bigger Xeno enemies in the late game. At this point, I kinda doubt that Grimhelm is gonna do much else with the game, but at least giving some animations to the two huge beasties would be nice. Seriously a missed opportunity.
I am almost 100% certain that Grim will not touch this game any more. He's not the type of dev to dwell on his games and keep adding and changing things. When it's done it's done for him. But I agree. Would've liked to see some animations with those as well. Maybe that would be too extreme for Grimhelm? I dunno.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Can anyone help me with this? I have unlocked all animations but one. It looks to be one of those enemies with two animations but either it never wants to do it or its a combo one but I have no idea with what or where it occurs. Here is a picture if that helps. Thanks to anyone who helps me out.
View attachment 780828
I think it's a bug. But all animations unlocks when you finish the game.
I think so too. I also had extreme trouble triggering the second animation for the poison mob (it's not poison since like 12.B, but i like to call it that) in the full release.
i went back a tried it out on the 13.A build, and there's a 50/50 chance of triggering it post-second boss. it's very likely bugged out here, since i tried many times to, but couldn't trigger it. atleast in-game

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
As many times as I played through, I've never seen that animation within the game. Only in gallery.

Maybe boned can fix it on the hard mode mod xD

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What the purpose of this room? I beat the game quite some time ago, so I dont remember it well.
Cocoon in the center is definitely alive and looks like I can do something with itб but I cant interact with it.

Screenshot_1 — копия.png Screenshot_1.png

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
What the purpose of this room? I beat the game quite some time ago, so I dont remember it well.
Cocoon in the center is definitely alive and looks like I can do something with itб but I cant interact with it.
this room had the first boss

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
How to escape sex grabs in hardmode? I try to sync left right buttons with monster push, but cant get it
I believe you have to push left-right timed with the purple glow, yes, but I never manage to get free either, so if someone could give some indsight they would be most welcome ^^

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I believe you have to push left-right timed with the purple glow, yes, but I never manage to get free either, so if someone could give some indsight they would be most welcome ^^
Press left/right once immediately after the purple glow. The slower you do it, the less escape progress you get.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
How to escape sex grabs in hardmode? I try to sync left right buttons with monster push, but cant get it

Look at that monster dick plow right into her. The right timing is either when they are deep inside of her, or just about to go in. :p

Listen to the wet sound too as they thrust into her. :rolleyes:

Make sure you press the direction key, not hold it (it actually doesn't matter but it makes timing easier and less mistakes are made).

I escape every time.... except when being double penetrated. It can be hard if you have low health, high heat.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
The game won't start properly for me.
The first time I opened it the screen was black and there was the Grimhelm logo. Now even the logo isn't visible.
The sound is working and I can navigate the menu and exit it.
Other Unity games open and display correctly.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes