4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I am not seeing a way to support the author. Did some quick searching but there is a hell of a lot of pages in this thread. The website linked has not been updated since version .3 of the game and the patron seems to have been removed.
His Patreon has been removed and the download link to this game removed from his blog. If you want to support him and his work, you can purchase the game from DLsite.

kwanlier or boned, I'm interested in trying some modding of the game myself. Do you have any resources to get me started? I tried dnSpy, but that only allowed some minor modifications since I couldn't compile the code.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
His Patreon has been removed and the download link to this game removed from his blog. If you want to support him and his work, you can purchase the game from DLsite.

kwanlier or boned, I'm interested in trying some modding of the game myself. Do you have any resources to get me started? I tried dnSpy, but that only allowed some minor modifications since I couldn't compile the code.
Oh...Um...
I mainly use dnSpy as a modding tool because I do not / did not add any mumbo jumbo stuff into Kmod and I don't know if you are going to go wild or just minor modification so I'm very sorry.

I think if you really want to go wild, BepInEX pulgin might be the answer but I have 0 clue and 0 skill about it (after some google search, BepInEx is usually being programmed in MS Visual studio), so you may have to wait for Mr. boned 's answer

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I tried messing around with dnSpy again. This time with the base game without any mods if that matters. Somehow I now could compile my changes. Maybe that has to do with a fresh Windows install... I dunno.

In any case, I found out why that one animation never plays or unlocks in the gallery. kwanlier and boned, you may be interested in applying this fix in your respective mods.

If you look at the Without fix png attached, and look for line 12. This is where the sex animation effectively starts. You'll see that the first argument is "this.H_Single[0]". This is a single entry in an array. The "missing" animation is "this.H_Single[1]".
In order to fix this I generate a random number so that either animation could be started. I also added this to line 8 where I think it tells the game manager which animation is playing, which in turn will unlock it in the gallery if it's not.

I'm not sure why the logic for the animations for this particular monster differs from the way the other ones work. Perhaps Grimhelm wasn't satisfied with the second animation at one point during development, and forgot to revert this piece of code back once he changed the animation.

I also attached a zip with the dll including the fix. Simply extract into AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From this, I assuming that you know which h-scene it is and which monster it is. Because Grimhelm only tag monster as number (eg. AI_Mon_XX) and H-scene as number, and dnSpy does not allow to add any comment, which is a shite move, I have 0 idea on which h scene the particular monster will give.

This is the list of scene that I know so far. Note that I'm not sure if it is tagged correctly or not. If I tag wrong, feel free to correct it.

If you ask me why am I doing this, I actually have an idea for third person perspective narration style which I might add in the alternate version of Kmod.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021

From this, I assuming that you know which h-scene it is and which monster it is. Because Grimhelm only tag monster as number (eg. AI_Mon_XX) and H-scene as number, and dnSpy does not allow to add any comment, which is a shite move, I have 0 idea on which h scene the particular monster will give.

This is the list of scene that I know so far. Note that I'm not sure if it is tagged correctly or not. If I tag wrong, feel free to correct it.

If you ask me why am I doing this, I actually have an idea for third person perspective narration style which I might add in the alternate version of Kmod.
Third perpective ? Can you explain a bit detailed ?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Third perpective ? Can you explain a bit detailed ?
Well, instead of "character speaking", Sir D_vid Attenborough will narrate what is happening on the screen.

Joke aside
This is 1st person perspective
- "I feel my knees lifted higher and my legs spread more as the penetration deepens."

This is 2nd person perspective
- "You feel your knees lifted higher and your legs spread more as the penetration deepens."

This is 3rd person perspective
- "[Name]'s knees are lifted higher and her legs spread more as the penetration deepens."

Source : Skyrim Apropos

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I found out which monster this one is and which one the pyramid head looking dude is. I simply stopped searching when I found the right one. This is "AI_Mon_13", with "Hscene_Num" 15 and 16 (the previously broken one). You may be able to read that in the screenshots I uploaded.

Maybe I just got lucky, but I simply counted the thumbnails in the gallery, assuming they would match. But if you want to find out all the Hscene_Nums, It'd be trivial to do so I think. Just put that variable on screen somewhere in the gallery. That's how I confirmed the Hscene_Num initially. I put it right after the fps counter. Then finding out which monster is which in the code is simple, albeit tedious. Look through the "Start_Hscene" methods and its variants (single and double ones) and see which ones have the Hscene numbers.

As for why dnSpy doesn't allow for comments, I think it's because it's decompiled code and not source. If you're building the game, the final compilation should remove all comments from the code to save on space. They won't be needed outside of development after all.

Last edited:

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
yo!
I come back here to ask is there anything new about kmod or boned mods? or maybe even crazier news from Grimhelm?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Just finished the game and it was an interesting journey and thank everyone for being helpful in this thread. I just read some messages and i kept reading about this boned mod can some please explain to me how can i install it and where to find it let me know thanks for your attention

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
I would like to know what are all these mods are about.
THe Hardcore Mod sounds like increasing the difficulty unless I'm wrong. What are the BonedMod and Kmod for? Are there any other developed or WIP mods? I'm interested if it increases replayability.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone explain how I can run 1 minute and 30 seconds to my space ship?
Use your map to figure out the shortest route, use your shield, dash and spin jump abilities to avoid enemies wherever possible, do not get dragged into fights, do not get shoved onto cocks, and you should be fine.

... Unless, of course, you are using the HardMod. If you are using the HardMod and are doing fine, something is going terribly wrong. ;)

Thatheya

Mar 31, 2018
the bonesmod pinhealth doesnt seem to be working, i am losing health disabled or enabled. Or did I misunderstand what that does?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
the bonesmod pinhealth doesnt seem to be working, i am losing health disabled or enabled. Or did I misunderstand what that does?
Same thing for the control equivalent. From what I could see from a bit of code digging they don't do anything at all. And that's been my experience as well. You could always use Cheat Engine instead to get the same effect.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes