4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Marazxz

Sep 30, 2018
Do you get errors while compiling, or is there something else that's broken?
No errors at compiling, just a warning when saving that says "Run NGEN.exe if this assembly is installed in the GAC" and I tried to google how to do that but apparently I don't really know how to do that because at that point VS Command Prompt just refuses to carry out "ngen install [filename]" command and it says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn't matter if I try to do that ngen thing or not the mod will not work after saving. Even though the only modification I did was reducing the poison damage from 75% to 10%.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
No errors at compiling, just a warning when saving that says "Run NGEN.exe if this assembly is installed in the GAC" and I tried to google how to do that but apparently I don't really know how to do that because at that point VS Command Prompt just refuses to carry out "ngen install [filename]" command and it says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn't matter if I try to do that ngen thing or not the mod will not work after saving. Even though the only modification I did was reducing the poison damage from 75% to 10%.
Hmm. Don't know how to help you there, to be honest. I never had to do anything with that "run NGEN.exe..." message before to get my stuff to work. But while working with the BepIn plugins in dnSpy I did have to load the base assembly dll file with its dependencies as well in order to successfully compile.

Marazxz

Sep 30, 2018
Hmm. Don't know how to help you there, to be honest. I never had to do anything with that "run NGEN.exe..." message before to get my stuff to work. But while working with the BepIn plugins in dnSpy I did have to load the base assembly dll file with its dependencies as well in order to successfully compile.
Well, would you be willing to upload the working modified dll for me to download? Thanks.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Are you talking about the original? In that case I disagree, your ending doesn't work with virgin runs, while OG ending does.
Maybe she does a virgin run during the last escape, but she still has been fucked multiple times during the entire game, anybody could've possibly impregnated her.

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
it's too badly done, mobs have 100k hp and you don't have time to do anything as they knock you to the floor and get fucked, you can't even get free because they tear you with big dicks and your hp, control, etc. fall catastrophically, and brain suckers don't even get up give (

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes