4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
ive got over 100 hours on AQE, and ive been playing since v0.13. and i just learned today that you can equip different weapons. i thought they were an accumulative ATK buff. no wonder boned's hardmode 2.3 was so ridiculous, and i never thought melee was very viable lmao.

edit: those of you who think boned's hardmode is OP, use walljump to get highjump, then use highjump to get poison blade at lv2-4 right at the beginning before you even fight the tentacle boss.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
did anyone has the 100% save file
You can press f11 in the gallery to unlock all the scenes, if that's what you are after. There's also a CE table somewhere in the thread if you want to complete the game and see all the scenes "in their context".

PapaProvnik

Dec 7, 2020
The art n stuff is very nice. Tho the Mother brain battle is a bit too drawn out and a bit too hard for my liking :(. Other than that cant wait for your other games.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, just wow for me
Is it forced display (display all 3) or toggle-able (choose which one to display) ?
How do you make it display like this (In your hard mod, I try copying the code in the ONGUI section)

Also ,I forgot to mention that I like the way when all UI element (HP, MP , etc) disappear during H-scence and, with the displaying text like this and the mechanic I mentioned , is it possible to "duplicate" the Skyrim Sexlab Apropos mod?
[ A mod that "narrate" the sex scene in either the 1st person, 2nd person, or 3rd person perspective]

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Working on stats, missing some monster hookups but mostly done. I'm planning on using them for some progression based mechanics and we'll see how they pan out.
Just hypothetically, since you've dug around in the game's code and are an expert on how it's compiled: would it be difficult to insert CG artwork? As a gameover cg or into a current event?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
After few tryout, I think blackout may make the game "immersive" but player will not be able to see the h-animation during blackout (which is the moment where player has to struggle to escape) so I think that the blackout feature should be hold back for moment I think.

Also will you bring the "Sex stat" back because I was "modified" you hard mod "sex stat" to display a "kink (or cringe)" message like in this spoiler

wow, it's a good idea to get Ellen to talk, is that a feature that already exists? or is it just you suggesting this?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
wow, it's a good idea to get Ellen to talk, is that a feature that already exists? or is it just you suggesting this?
No ,this feature is not in the hard mod at beginning and Yes, I kinda suggest Mr. Bones to add this type feature into his new boned mod.

I mod this feature into the hard mod on my own.

Originally, I try to duplicate the experience I got from the skyrim sexlab mod called " Apropos" but since I am only a copy-paste level programmer so I fail really hard but this failure did not stop me.

While I dig around the hard mod code using dnspy, I found the code for "sex stat". With that discovery and my own "kink", I created this feature by using the "sex stat" to display the message, the higher the stat, the message will get more kink (more cringe).

I suggest Mr.boned to add sex stat to his new boned mod so that I could do something similar to the kink message I added in hard mod and maybe I might be able to create a feature that do something similar to the skyrim sexlab Apropos mod.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
I suggest Mr.boned to add sex stat to his new boned mod so that I could do something similar to the kink message I added in hard mod and maybe I might be able to create a feature that do something similar to the skyrim sexlab Apropos mod.
As a fellow Apropos user, I wholeheartedly welcome and second that suggestion! :)

As a borderline bookkeeping fetishist with tinges of autism and maybe a spiff of OCD (or just a guy with slightly weird tastes ;)), I adore not only the impending reintroduction of sex stats (basically the single most relevant feature of HardMod for me, and the feature I am waiting for the most in BonedMod) but their capitally glorious differentiation! :love:

I haven't taken the HardMode update, what exactly is Blackout ?
'Tis not in the HardMod, but in the new and currently evolving BonedMod (which is incompatible with the HardMod) - when you get hit and lose health, the screen progressively (and temporarily) fades to black (in accord with the damage sustained), in turn increasing the difficulty because, you know, bitch be blind.

A bit like getting punched in reality. Disorientation ensues.

Reactions: kwanlier and LAKlek

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
As a fellow Apropos user, I wholeheartedly welcome and second that suggestion! :)

As a borderline bookkeeping fetishist with tinges of autism and maybe a spiff of OCD (or just a guy with slightly weird tastes ;)), I adore not only the impending reintroduction of sex stats (basically the single most relevant feature of HardMod for me, and the feature I am waiting for the most in BonedMod) but their capitally glorious differentiation! :love:
TBH, with the sex stat and my own wild imagination (which may driven by my kink), I actually think of some "alternate" ending which is something like this...

The original ending of the game that we will get is something like "Alien 3 pre-opening scene", but with the sex stat being added on, the "alternate" ending that come into my mind is that "even though she is on the pill, the alien cum manage to overcome the influence of the pill and force Ellen to ovulate and finally impregnate her"

To get this ending, Ellen (MC) need to be creampied by certain type of enemy to some amount, if not you will get the original ending

[The scene/CG going to be like this :
After Ellen get into cryo pod and the pod is completely closed (the original scene before the box is open), the camera zoom in on to her crotch region (on screen we will see Ellen body maybe from her sexy tummy down to her juicy thigh) and x-ray view of her womb with the cum filled to the brim (from the cervix to end of Fallopian tube) is shown. After that the ovary push out an pure, untouched ovum (which may be shown or animated like this
) and then we will see the scene of alien sperms gathering at the ovum trying to break down the barrier and fertilize it. Suddenly one lucky alien sperm manage to break down the barrier and finally fertilize the ovum. ]

And this is where the sex stat come into play.

1. If Ellen does not get creampied / the amount of vaginal cum is not high enough (by getting mostly oral, lesbian sex, or machine sex) : get the original ending

2 If Ellen get creampied alot / the amount of vaginal cum is high enough : get the alternate ending where
2.1 If Alien group [bat, zombie (weak dude, strong dude, shooty dude, blade dude), big zombie (whip guy , red shooty guy), and that weird floaty alien in the last area (included the red floaty girl)] creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a weird looking alien sperm.
2.2 If the xenomorph group creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a "xenomorph" looking sperm (a sperm that has a long and curve xenomorph looking head).
2.3 This might be an easter egg ending type : If the tentacle group creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a alien sperm that look like a weird looking parasite which will lead to the parasitic implantation ending.

The very big problem is I am not a CG artist or anything so the only thing that I can do is using the imagination and hope that one day some CG artist who may share a same kink as me will come and see this kind of description and create the wonderful artworks.

PS. I am sorry for writing this type essay to satisfy my own kink and BTW Has anyone found the fanart of this game?

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
PS. I am sorry for writing this type essay to satisfy my own kink and BTW Has anyone found the fanart of this game?
All of that sounds pretty good to me! Seeing her swell up with pregnancy, cross-sections of the fertilizing, and giving birth to tentacles--that's what would be a great climax to this game!

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
TBH, with the sex stat and my own wild imagination (which may driven by my kink), I actually think of some "alternate" ending which is something like this...

The original ending of the game that we will get is something like "Alien 3 pre-opening scene", but with the sex stat being added on, the "alternate" ending that come into my mind is that "even though she is on the pill, the alien cum manage to overcome the influence of the pill and force Ellen to ovulate and finally impregnate her"

To get this ending, Ellen (MC) need to be creampied by certain type of enemy to some amount, if not you will get the original ending

[The scene/CG going to be like this :
After Ellen get into cryo pod and the pod is completely closed (the original scene before the box is open), the camera zoom in on to her crotch region (on screen we will see Ellen body maybe from her sexy tummy down to her juicy thigh) and x-ray view of her womb with the cum filled to the brim (from the cervix to end of Fallopian tube) is shown. After that the ovary push out an pure, untouched ovum (which may be shown or animated like this
) and then we will see the scene of alien sperms gathering at the ovum trying to break down the barrier and fertilize it. Suddenly one lucky alien sperm manage to break down the barrier and finally fertilize the ovum. ]

And this is where the sex stat come into play.

1. If Ellen does not get creampied / the amount of vaginal cum is not high enough (by getting mostly oral, lesbian sex, or machine sex) : get the original ending

2 If Ellen get creampied alot / the amount of vaginal cum is high enough : get the alternate ending where
2.1 If Alien group [bat, zombie (weak dude, strong dude, shooty dude, blade dude), big zombie (whip guy , red shooty guy), and that weird floaty alien in the last area (included the red floaty girl)] creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a weird looking alien sperm.
2.2 If the xenomorph group creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a "xenomorph" looking sperm (a sperm that has a long and curve xenomorph looking head).
2.3 This might be an easter egg ending type : If the tentacle group creampie Ellen the most : Ellen's ovum will be fertilized by a alien sperm that look like a weird looking parasite which will lead to the parasitic implantation ending.

The very big problem is I am not a CG artist or anything so the only thing that I can do is using the imagination and hope that one day some CG artist who may share a same kink as me will come and see this kind of description and create the wonderful artworks.

Sounds like a good idea if you ask me xD
Also whats the sauce for the pics?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a friendly dogerator reminder. If you have questions about sources unrelated to the game, feel free to ask in a Conversation. Click on the avatar and on the popup menu, select "Start Conversation". It'll work if you have more than 3 posts.
This way we avoid possibly going off topic. :alien:

Reactions: Hfreak
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes