4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
RIP then. if you don't know, Grimhelm tends to disappear for half a year if not more before suddenly coming back with a demo or a new project. Best we can do is wait and see.
... And if the improvements (regarding game design, length, complexity, animations &c.) Dungeon & Maid made over Dark Star - and then the ones Alien Quest made over Dungeon & Maid - are any indication, his next project will be even more glorious. :p

Guy just keeps getting better.

Reactions: seva_morozow
Mar 28, 2020
RIP then. if you don't know, Grimhelm tends to disappear for half a year if not more before suddenly coming back with a demo or a new project. Best we can do is wait and see.
Yeah, i remenber it was a period of almost a year betwen the version 0.13 of alien quest and the next update, the 1.0 :eek:. I supose we will have to wait asae amount of time for the first release of the next game :cry:.

Ilverin , I use edo tensei on him :D to come back to life again is she dead or is she missing?
I'm cofused your will use edo tensei on Ilverin or Grimhelm? and which she? The master mind behind Grimhelm is a gril? i'm lost!

Jun 3, 2020
Uh ok where is the registry again?

Also if i do remove the save in the registry ONLY for the gallery, will my entire save progress also be deleted for the game?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Uh ok where is the registry again?

Also if i do remove the save in the registry ONLY for the gallery, will my entire save progress also be deleted for the game?
For the registry you go to menu windows, resaerch execute and then in the execute, you write REGEDIT.

Once you're in the registry, You go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software and the Grimhelm registry is here, just erase it.

And it keeps your save progress, just tested it (Also means it keeps the animations for monsters you have unlocked while playing in the save you will keep in the directory of the game)

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys, is there any way I could reset the gallery? I want to go through the entire process of getting each scene for fun.
For the registry you go to menu windows, resaerch execute and then in the execute, you write REGEDIT.

Once you're in the registry, You go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software and the Grimhelm registry is here, just erase it.

And it keeps your save progress, just tested it (Also means it keeps the animations for monsters you have unlocked while playing in the save you will keep in the directory of the game)
What the hell! Why is there not a reset button like other games?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
how to make unlimited stamina for this mod? a solution ?

the endurance management frustrates me more than anything.

Reactions: Beats9821

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
thanks dude, but I'm not very good with a pc, it's already a miracle that I managed to install this mod, so if you have a little tutorial on how to apply this modification. I tried two / three things but nothing changes.
There's a tutorial coming with CE, just select it in the "help" section. Also this is a cheat table, so it's much more easier to use than having to find the values yourself. Basically after loading your AQE save open CE, click on "select a process to open" on the top left, then select AQE from the list. Once it's done, open the "open a cheat table" thing, and navigate until you can select the AQE hardmode cheat table. When all this is done you'll see a bunch of boxes with text like "arousal" or "stamina" appears on the lower part of the CE screen. Simply double click on those boxes to freeze/unfreeze elements you don't want to change (clicking on the stamina box will prevent your stamina from ever depleting).

Here's a screenshot with some indications that I made in 20 sec if you're still stuck, but don't worry it's super easy. I don't know much about computer and tech and even I have no problem with CE table.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Simply double click on those boxes to freeze/unfreeze elements you don't want to change
Clicking once will freeze the value, preventing it from changing. But clicking it more after that right beside the checkbox will freeze it but allow increases or decreases, depending on how many times you click it.

Another note about my Cheat Engine table. It's handy to set some values manually, such as stat points. Simply double click the number in the Value column and enter a new value and hit enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilverin

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
I've seen some video gameplay in which Ellen is nude in the main menu, how do you unlock that? I finished the game yesterday with almost all power ups picked up, now I'm kinda hooked into the game trying to collect the last of them, but it's kind of an excuse to keep playing it because the game is amazing! I'm not a big fan of this type of game normally, but damn, the gameplay and animations are so good in this one, full HD no less.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes