4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
The first half of the game was fine, but my god do things get tedious fast! Especially with enemies that spam ranged attacks that do a f#ckton of damage in crowds after a certain point. While you are combating them with a peashooter effectively. Levelling is extremely tedious.

Also, how in the heck am I supposed to beat the game after killing the final boss? 1 minute 30 seconds to escape? WHEN I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE BOSS ROOM? Took me a full minute to get out of there, and then...NONE OF THE TELEPORTERS WORK!!! Not to mention the crowds of enemies all getting in the dang way.

I'm just going to download a complete save file, this is broken.
You should try the hard mod posted in this thread :)
But yeah, the vanilla game is easy IF you make use of ALL the special abilities you have available.

Mar 28, 2020
The first half of the game was fine, but my god do things get tedious fast! Especially with enemies that spam ranged attacks that do a f#ckton of damage in crowds after a certain point. While you are combating them with a peashooter effectively. Levelling is extremely tedious.

Also, how in the heck am I supposed to beat the game after killing the final boss? 1 minute 30 seconds to escape? WHEN I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE BOSS ROOM? Took me a full minute to get out of there, and then...NONE OF THE TELEPORTERS WORK!!! Not to mention the crowds of enemies all getting in the dang way.

I'm just going to download a complete save file, this is broken.
Yeah, you can use double jump and energy shield to escape easily from the ship.
Perhaps the second half of the game is tedious. I think the first half of the game, until the eve core, has the mayority action, 3 bosses and a lot of rooms. But the battle with the mother brain is super cool.

spaaaace

Jul 6, 2019
has anyone ever noticed that you can kinda jump hug a wall with a spin dash to get infinite upward momentum on straight walls

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
How to unlock those 5 galleries? Which monster unlock them? View attachment 680919
WHile I was trying to unblock some bugged h animation in gallery (I've seen other ppl talk about it), i tried many things and use the death recovering button many times when I was trying to have the good psition I thought necessary to unblock it. But I think I saved the game without rebooting, and now I have 7 deaths, witch means 350 hp less ...
Any idea to cancel it ?
View attachment 715647

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
im working on a cheat engine table that contains edits for vanilla 1.01, and hardmode 2.3. i will be including health, mana, stat points, and clothing on/off for both versions. if anyone wants this let me know. im open to suggestions for other things to add to the table as well.
Would be great to add some monster control- animation or/and hp triggers.

Reactions: f9account

jake reaper

Dec 30, 2017
UPDATE: Updated the cheat to V1.01

This post contains the latest version of my cheat mod for Version 1.01 of the game. For a list of features, check the "Cheat Hotkeys" spoiler below. If there is a feature that you would like added, quote one of my posts and I'll see if it's possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about a knock down hotkey so you can lay yourself on the ground

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v2.3 [final]: Mega
CRC32 : 955115CB
MD5 : D4E11477F9E5A6001C7C751C7F057917
SHA1 : F248D78628E5BC99DCAC628AA4D781A432E38DEB
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

What it does:

Tips:

Future:

Changelog:
Can't get the timing down whatsoever. Basically makes getting fucked instant death because I can't time my arrow presses. And so, that makes the hard mode impossible to beat.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Can't get the timing down whatsoever. Basically makes getting fucked instant death because I can't time my arrow presses. And so, that makes the hard mode impossible to beat.
There's a cheat table floating around in the thread, made for the hard mode, with which you can lock your stamina.
I had the same problem but disabling stamina made the mod waaay easier, sad you can't have it locked only when you're grabbed.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I would just prefer the grabs to not sap her HP. I actually like getting out of grabs to be difficult. But I don't want to have to restart after every grab :/

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone know about Grimhelm's next project? I think he put it on hold for a bit, and a demo won't be coming out this year. Does anyone know what the game actually is?
He hasn't said anything yet, aside from showing some sketches which we don't know if they'll be part of his next project or not. Last Patreon post was about stopping the billing process, and I haven't heard of anything new since then.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes