4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Played as long as I could while recording on Hard. Had to stop in the middle though. Don't like recording cause my fps suffers :(

But yea, Not a bad run. I had difficulty with the bosses for some reason.

Nov 24, 2019
i know Grimhelm is done with this game but someone should make extra animations for the enemy's that don't have any i would if i could but im to dumb to know how to do anything like that

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Tried hard mode... no. Boned dude, your heart's in the right place but you haven't made hard mode. You've made bullshit-not-even-playable mode. It would be fine without two things:
1. The awkward timing of the escape system- just let us button mash but make it more difficult based on current stamina.
2. Stop sex animations from taking stamina... you need that in order to escape you dingus. If you get caught with even half your stamina you might as well just hit F12 especially when paired with this awkward as hell escape system.
I also enjoy the hard mod but, I'm kinda agree with this idea.

So Mr.Boned, Let' say "Is it OK if I want to modify your mod by removing the stamina decreasing when penetration happen?"

If yes, which line should I modify or remove ?
If no, other than vanilla experience, Are there any other way to enjoy button smashing ?

PS. I don't know if it is consider to be rude or not because I was "kinda" modified your mod a bit by copied the dress/undress function from cheat mod and added into your mod for extra spicy and rage.

Reactions: Beats9821

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
I have the same problem. GTX 1060 win10pro. Nothing special here. Any ideas?
I have the answer: The game does some stupid shit on the filesystem when you jump on the platform. I have my games on a network drive. FPS drops below 1 when the game is on a network drive. After coping it to my harddrive everything runs smoothly.

Reactions: Shirouste

Dylmos

Sep 13, 2020
Hi,
I wonder if anyone else noticed that the characters name is Ripley's first name from the alien series.

MonkeyBizness

Jun 29, 2018
The game is constantly zoomed in during play and doesn't work as shown in screenshots, how do i fix this?
The zoom controls aren't adjustable for keyboard apparently..

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
The game is constantly zoomed in during play and doesn't work as shown in screenshots, how do i fix this?
The zoom controls aren't adjustable for keyboard apparently..
I don't have this problem. Make sure you have the latest version? Make sure your zoom keys are working properly?

MonkeyBizness

Jun 29, 2018
I can only see about this much.
Zoom controls aren't configurable for keyboard :/
Home button zooms out temporarily, but PageUp and PageDown doesn't work at all.

eve.jpg

MonkeyBizness

Jun 29, 2018
I have a wacom tablet and gamecube controller+device attached occasionally.
The GC adapter requires a specific software to run.

Sep 10, 2018
I have a wacom tablet and gamecube controller+device attached occasionally.
The GC adapter requires a specific software to run.
I had the same problem, the solution was disconecting my DS4 and start the game. This game has port for XBOX controller, but with any other device it doesnt function properly.(Not necessarily wont work, but to make it work you need to put some setting in your software)

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
The first half of the game was fine, but my god do things get tedious fast! Especially with enemies that spam ranged attacks that do a f#ckton of damage in crowds after a certain point. While you are combating them with a peashooter effectively. Levelling is extremely tedious.

Also, how in the heck am I supposed to beat the game after killing the final boss? 1 minute 30 seconds to escape? WHEN I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE BOSS ROOM? Took me a full minute to get out of there, and then...NONE OF THE TELEPORTERS WORK!!! Not to mention the crowds of enemies all getting in the dang way.

I'm just going to download a complete save file, this is broken.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
The first half of the game was fine, but my god do things get tedious fast! Especially with enemies that spam ranged attacks that do a f#ckton of damage in crowds after a certain point. While you are combating them with a peashooter effectively. Levelling is extremely tedious.

Also, how in the heck am I supposed to beat the game after killing the final boss? 1 minute 30 seconds to escape? WHEN I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE BOSS ROOM? Took me a full minute to get out of there, and then...NONE OF THE TELEPORTERS WORK!!! Not to mention the crowds of enemies all getting in the dang way.

I'm just going to download a complete save file, this is broken.
i finished the game no problem. ranged attack are easy to dodge with double jump. with the escape having flying and super jump. escaping shouldnt be a problem.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes