4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Mar 11, 2020
I know this is not logic, but i love this scene :LOL:
View attachment 1433544
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about you editing guys get together on a Discord and work together i mean its awesome what all of you animated drawed and edited maybe you could help each other. Keep up that good work i love it!

Reactions: Hfreak

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
How about you editing guys get together on a Discord and work together i mean its awesome what all of you animated drawed and edited maybe you could help each other. Keep up that good work i love it!
Ya, i also thinking about that, but first.. i cant speak english(just a little bit), and another i dont understand programing, 2 years ago i think to contact grimhelm after i know he work alone, i dont think about business but make a H-game:LOL:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I know this is not logic, but i love this scene :LOL:
View attachment 1433544
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AWESOME WORK!!!!!

It would be amazing to see that implemented in-game. There's a few of us working on a mod at the moment--would you like to be involved? It'd be great to work together to put all these great ideas into the game!

I've been working on a similar idea that I posted earlier:

(turn on sound)

Alt link:
(Turn on sound)

As Ellen fell to the ground, defeated by the Motherbrain, she felt several tendrils wrap around her arms and limbs. She could only moan slightly as they pulled her legs wide apart into the air, the warm tentacles sliding towards her defenseless pussy.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She panicked slightly when she heard a faint robotic voice, but before she could react, a thick pulsating tentacle slipped deep inside her.

"OoooOOoHH!!!" She cried out in pleasure as it scraped deliciously against her inner walls. Wasting no time, it started pumping in an inhumanly fast pace, causing her body to helplessly shake with every thrust.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She heard the voice again, but this time she almost welcomed it as the overwhelming sensations from her pussy were too distracting.

"Ohhh....YES!" Ellen cried out in orgasm as a flood of liquid poured deep into her aching womb. As she passed out, she felt a faint heat inside her, as if something were growing...

(Turn on sound)

Alternative link (turn on sound):

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
AWESOME WORK!!!!!

It would be amazing to see that implemented in-game. There's a few of us working on a mod at the moment--would you like to be involved? It'd be great to work together to put all these great ideas into the game!

I've been working on a similar idea that I posted earlier:

(turn on sound)

Alt link:
(Turn on sound)

As Ellen fell to the ground, defeated by the Motherbrain, she felt several tendrils wrap around her arms and limbs. She could only moan slightly as they pulled her legs wide apart into the air, the warm tentacles sliding towards her defenseless pussy.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She panicked slightly when she heard a faint robotic voice, but before she could react, a thick pulsating tentacle slipped deep inside her.

"OoooOOoHH!!!" She cried out in pleasure as it scraped deliciously against her inner walls. Wasting no time, it started pumping in an inhumanly fast pace, causing her body to helplessly shake with every thrust.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She heard the voice again, but this time she almost welcomed it as the overwhelming sensations from her pussy were too distracting.

"Ohhh....YES!" Ellen cried out in orgasm as a flood of liquid poured deep into her aching womb. As she passed out, she felt a faint heat inside her, as if something were growing...

(Turn on sound)

Alternative link (turn on sound):

If u want, i can make a png file for the tentacle and motherbrain game over, if we can work together like someone said before, maybe this game still alive hahaha

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
You guys know how to mod her shoes disappear when she got fked in game?Or change her shoes position when she got caught

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes