4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
it will just be necessary that at the end of time the MC dies and that makes the animation of the baby xeno which comes out of the chest.

even if the zombie Chad isn't a xeno, he's still an alien, so why not.
Well, if she going to die (as in game over from being impregnate) at the end, instead of "bursting" from chest (true to the lore, but too graphic for H game IMO), a proper birthing is a better way to send her off; baby come out of her vagina. The problem is to do this, the game assets need to be modified and we don't know how deep it can be modified ; from just couple of graphic edit and replace old assets to require a project file itself.

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018
For the moment I am at the photo editing stage, this is the third that I have done. as for animating it, I would like to learn.

and anyway, the team working on modifying the game are not able to add animation. (maybe in a while)
Can u create the H_42 nude foot ver's animation?

WaMaRi

Mar 3, 2019
when we have defeated the enemy then leave the area. why does the enemy still appear when we enter the previous area? it frustrates me.

is there a patch to fix it?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Can u create the H_42 nude foot ver's animation?
So for the feet, it can be complicated since there is no white foot in the game, but I could manage it (well I think) on the other hand if we are talking about a real animation for the game. Not for now I have to learn the animation of the bones of a skeleton

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, if she going to die (as in game over from being impregnate) at the end, instead of "bursting" from chest (true to the lore, but too graphic for H game IMO), a proper birthing is a better way to send her off; baby come out of her vagina. The problem is to do this, the game assets need to be modified and we don't know how deep it can be modified ; from just couple of graphic edit and replace old assets to require a project file itself.
Agreed, full on death and guro is probably not a good fit for this sort of game. Especially as there's so many other erotic elements that can be introduced when she's alive and feeling everything.

Iris in Labyrinth (shown below) does pregnancy really well; there's the realization she's pregnant, then the slow buildup, then the full release. No need for guro when it's much more stimulating to see her experience everything--and then possibly go through it again if not careful.

Everything is born small--even the huge alien monsters would start out as small tentacle larva; if they crawl away, there's the subtle hint they may grow and return.

s20210221.gif

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018
So for the feet, it can be complicated since there is no white foot in the game, but I could manage it (well I think) on the other hand if we are talking about a real animation for the game. Not for now I have to learn the animation of the bones of a skeleton
The white foot's sprite file is inside on 0.12 & 0.12B version

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
when we have defeated the enemy then leave the area. why does the enemy still appear when we enter the previous area? it frustrates me.

is there a patch to fix it?
Well that feature exists so that u can farm the previous levels for XP.

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
So small feedback on the hardcore mod, reduce flinching. remove it basically just that. Not only do you have to fight while being slowed after every hit which can be a stray projectile, which also stops you from jumping, with the amount of mobs in one room you need that flinch. If you want to reduce flinching the only thing I would suggest is to make the swing up and down at the end of the combo the only ones that can flinch. Yes hardcore is hardcore but you want you hardcore to be beatable by playing, not running back and forth so you can farm. Or better yet increase the XP if thats possible that way you scale just a little bit higher and remove the need to farm rooms

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
boned If I may offer some feedback on the mod.
First of all, I like the general idea, using the sex scenes as an actual gameplay element, the healing and all could actually become an interesting game mechanic and actually provide a new tactic (farming health when low) if it weren't so hard to struggle out and if the consequences of the enemy finishing weren't so dire (death when on 1hp or so). This is a pretty interesting mechanic and I am curious how it'll expand in the future. That aside, I finished the game recently and it is almost impossible to run out after triggering the self-destruct thingy, due to the rooms locking when xenos are present. At the very lowest levels in the map there are those huge xenos that ram you and knock you down, which is bad enough, and you have a very limited time frame to escape before the big kaboom and the rooms are locked, so there is actually no way to escape in time. I think the room locking should perhaps not happen after that event is triggered, although we are still left with the very fast blackout and the fact that every xeno in a 5 mile radius will just keep grabbing and locking the player. Perhaps BonedMod is a bit too hardcore? It's a sex-centered game afterall, I'm figuring maybe the mod should bring that out more, like the first mechanic I mentioned, provide new ways to play that integrate the sexual aspect of the game. That's just my opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt as it should be. Thanks for all your work, your mod and KMod have both breathed some new life into this game (separately of course, they can't run together).

Trexdude

Oct 10, 2018
his offical block says 0.13 this says 1.01, when did that happen?
cuz he forgot his blog long after the 0.13 post, after that post he update more on patreon, but after he release the final version he shut his patreon down so he can develop new game and prevent people from donating him while there is no game to play
Fer the record I think the lad had information on his blog about the 1.01 version of the game, but it was removed fer some reason, I think around when the Patreon was removed.

Reactions: asya.miller.97

Zalius Black

Aug 5, 2017
Most likely the best H game I have ever played, PERIOD. Such a shame that the dev went MIA, I truly hope they come back. With quality like this the dev could have been something really big.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantastic BAPUN

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Here's my thought if the pregnant mod is still being made.
Leave it as early stage pregnancy. Have the suit AI inform her that she's now pregnant.
This way, no need to make a pregnant belly or have the baby be born.

UncleGra

Aug 12, 2020
The BonedMod is quite challenging and fun until I meet the Mother-Brain and the flying laser monster.
Especially the Mother-Brain, not fun anymore but suffer.
There are too much limit make the game too hard.
Btw, still a fun, challenging mode (Before Mother-Brain).

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Agreed, full on death and guro is probably not a good fit for this sort of game. Especially as there's so many other erotic elements that can be introduced when she's alive and feeling everything.

Iris in Labyrinth (shown below) does pregnancy really well; there's the realization she's pregnant, then the slow buildup, then the full release. No need for guro when it's much more stimulating to see her experience everything--and then possibly go through it again if not careful.

Everything is born small--even the huge alien monsters would start out as small tentacle larva; if they crawl away, there's the subtle hint they may grow and return.

View attachment 1361695
What's the game?

SSSZ

Nov 21, 2019
In the last boss fight should be 2 H-scenes with tentacles attacing from the floor. Strange, but I'm unable to trigger them. Does anyone experienced this issue? I wonder if it's some bug, or there are some valid game condition, that disables/enables them?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
In the last boss fight should be 2 H-scenes with tentacles attacing from the floor. Strange, but I'm unable to trigger them. Does anyone experienced this issue? I wonder if it's some bug, or there are some valid game condition, that disables/enables them?
You have to be naked and wait a little, it takes some time to trigger

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
There are multiple trigger points that look like a platform from the turret boss. It's look like this

platform.png

and you have to be naked to trigger it. Funny thing about this fight is I often get tunnel vision and while I running around in the room to avoid the attack, I often stop and stand on these platforms and "accidentally" trigger the H scene.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes