4.50 star(s) 114 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
his offical block says 0.13 this says 1.01, when did that happen?
cuz he forgot his blog long after the 0.13 post, after that post he update more on patreon, but after he release the final version he shut his patreon down so he can develop new game and prevent people from donating him while there is no game to play

Reactions: ninguemligah

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Am i missing something here? I got the game played the first part, when i first saw the first enemy i only stand there and let her get attacked but i thought there would be a "scene" with the enemy, but it never happened and she just died and pressed game over on its a generic tenticle scene,

Is this not one of those games were you get assulted? the only way to get the h scenes is to die? If so thats fucking lame
Minor spoilers, but not every enemy can H-Scene trigger. The blob/slime creatures you first encounter do not have sexual scenes. This includes the ones with with the large tentacles, the flying variety with the tail blade and eventually the large blobs with legs (even though ironically the legged ones have female zombies attached to them being fucked.)

The 'Bat' Flying creatures, Female Zombies and Male Zombies you encounter will be the first monsters you encounter with an actual H-Scene they can trigger if they catch the MC from behind or while she's knocked down. Various tentacles you see rising from the floor can also grab the MC, though these aren't really encountered till you reach the first boss.

The majority of the enemies you fight after this will have their own H-Scenes with some monsters able to trigger double team H-scenes (like the male zombies) however some of the later game enemies can not trigger H-Scenes, and most of these can be identified by a complete lack of genitals (such as the floating bombs and eyes)

As stated above, you also need to go into the options menu (from main menu or while in game, press ESC then scroll to options) and turn the H-Scene (Not game over) option to ON as it is off by default.

Edson2d

Aug 28, 2018
what are some of the best games like this? Outside stuff like Crisis Point Extinction
A few that I could say would be: Xenotake, Ghost hunter Vena, Hospital of the dead, Parasite in city and maybe more but I don't remember.

Also, I need help, I accidentally unlocked all the gallery with f1. Does anyone know how to delete the gallery? (I want to unlock it by myself)

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
Aug 9, 2021
A few that I could say would be: Xenotake, Ghost hunter Vena, Hospital of the dead, Parasite in city and maybe more but I don't remember.

Also, I need help, I accidentally unlocked all the gallery with f9. Does anyone know how to delete the gallery? (I want to unlock it by myself)
you need to delete the registry entry of the game in regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM

Mikong

Sep 22, 2017
Can somebody please give me an end game save file with complete gallery? Thank you in advance!

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Is the dev alive? He had a project called SOTFW or something like that, but he vanished in June 2020.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is the dev alive? He had a project called SOTFW or something like that, but he vanished in June 2020.
Hard to say. The dev doesn't put any news or posts unless a game has a demo, or close to completion, or completed. I wouldn't count the dev as dead yet however just very quiet about their work

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?
I was thinking, would it be possible to add a stat bonus when under certain arousal states? the only example I can think of this is in the Sexlab arousal from skyrim and that your character gains a boost when reaching 25/100 for example.

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
What kind of stat exactly r u trying to suggest ?
Like a +10 to your strength or int stat when say extremely aorused but you have no crit chance. That way you have some downside to counter the good. Now im thinking about it though, you would need a way to go back down the levels extreme down to mild etc, I suppose bringing the arousal down could be done over time like every room brings it down a value but I dont know how much of the game can be changed an easier way would be to just bring it down a step after redressing.

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone got any advice to playing with the Boned mod? Having a lot of trouble just getting started with the first few areas, it certainly doesn't help when enemies easily destroy you and you get next to little exp to get those starting level ups.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Hard to say. The dev doesn't put any news or posts unless a game has a demo, or close to completion, or completed. I wouldn't count the dev as dead yet however just very quiet about their work
Do you know where can I look out for updates? I already checked their wordpress but the most recent post was from 2019

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone got any advice to playing with the Boned mod? Having a lot of trouble just getting started with the first few areas, it certainly doesn't help when enemies easily destroy you and you get next to little exp to get those starting level ups.
I'd generally advise to just skip the boned/hardmode mods.

While the idea of these mods is in the right direction the execution is awful. Not only are the monsters given 3-10x more hp on average, their flinch rate is non existent. Several rooms are nearly impossible to fight through because 6+ enemies come at you at once and all it takes is one enemy to hit you to put you into a vulnerable state where you'll game over being repeatedly fucked.

Coupled with the severe limitations you get on your mobility makes the game borderline impossible to beat given how your mobility is how you're expected to beat later bosses (such as the turret boss you get your shield from.) Your primary means for fighting and evading damage are taken away from you or hamstringed in such away that you can't play the game normally.

If you were absolutely insisting on playing, I'd suggest either using Cheat Engine to get yourself a few hundred if not thousand skill points to apply early on, or grind out the first few rooms killing the blobs and fliers before you reach the zombies and use the save platform to heal. At this point you're talking several hours just to get to a point where you can start playing the game and make your way to the first boss.

TL;DR I don't recommend it at all, boned mod has no understanding of balance and I'm fairly certain the guy who modded it never got past the 2nd boss in the base game, let alone played his own mod.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Do you know where can I look out for updates? I already checked their wordpress but the most recent post was from 2019
Afraid wordpress is the only site that grim posts or comments on at the moment. Grimhelm did have a patreon but it was closed once there was enough funding secured much to the worry of everyone who supported. There is a picture on post #3094 about the latest project with a blonde protag

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes