4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
Afraid wordpress is the only site that grim posts or comments on at the moment. Grimhelm did have a patreon but it was closed once there was enough funding secured much to the worry of everyone who supported. There is a picture on post #3094 about the latest project with a blonde protag
Well, RIP I really don't know what happened to him he could be either depressed or stressed.

I mean it already have been 2 years since he last posted so yeahhhhhh..

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Well, RIP I really don't know what happened to him he could be either depressed or stressed.

I mean it already have been 2 years since he last posted so yeahhhhhh..
As far as I remember, Grim deleted his post with google-drive link to free version of this game after he released it on dlsite. It's been somewhen in the beginning of 2021 ( I may be wrong about timing)
So, he's possibly working on some new game or just chilling:cool:

boned

Dec 3, 2018
While the idea of these mods is in the right direction the execution is awful. Not only are the monsters given 3-10x more hp on average, their flinch rate is non existent.
Such confidence, yet utterly baseless. The mod introduces %hp damage on all player melee which reduces combat duration particularly in late game.

Last edited:

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
As far as I remember, Grim deleted his post with google-drive link to free version of this game after he released it on dlsite. It's been somewhen in the beginning of 2021 ( I may be wrong about timing)
So, he's possibly working on some new game or just chilling:cool:
He's if not definitely then probably just chilling, you know him well don't you?

• Angry
Reactions: snapson

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
you know him well don't you?
What is it for, man?) I just made a joke about the fact, that Grim is known as person, that doesn't show any progress reports until there is something to show. So, it's not abnormal that we don't know anything about his new project so far.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I have a question guys, if I create new animations (sex scene) for Alien Quest, will there be a modder who can implement them in the game?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I have a question guys, if I create new animations (sex scene) for Alien Quest, will there be a modder who can implement them in the game?
There's a crew of people working on modding text and internal changes. Graphical edits, however, are a tough problem that everyone's working hard to figure out.

Everyone's doing their best, though, so hopefully there will be a way to do so at some point!

Reactions: drone4of2

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
these actual working animations or are you working on that part rn. looking solid either way
For the moment I am at the photo editing stage, this is the third that I have done. as for animating it, I would like to learn.

and anyway, the team working on modifying the game are not able to add animation. (maybe in a while)

ukantor

Dec 16, 2017
OK I like the idea, will consider doing this in the future variation with pregnant without game over
(Dang, I thought I was the depraved one, but holy shite I salute you for this brilliant idea)
It would be fun if instead of a game over, there's a countdown after getting pregnant, and when the countdown ends, the MC falls off and "Gives birth" (I mean, spawn it from thin air) an alien of the same kind that got her pregnant.

Reactions: f9account

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
It would be fun if instead of a game over, there's a countdown after getting pregnant, and when the countdown ends, the MC falls off and "Gives birth" (I mean, spawn it from thin air) an alien of the same kind that got her pregnant.
I going to be honest about this idea. The idea about getting pregnant and giving birth in this game, in a programming way, it's kinda impossible (or maybe not, we will see). Well, you may think it's kinda interesting for gameplay perspective, but for immersion, it's kinda weird to have either the Chad muscular alien or big ass praetorian xenomorph pop out of her body in a full grown size, yea... this might be game breaking thing.

OK , so what about this idea, after you get impregnated, you have a time limit to reach a nearest save block before a time limit run out. If you did not make it to the save block in time, it's game over.

I mean I'm not against your idea or anything, BUT if MC gave birth to a full grown ass alien, it's not immersive. If you want her to give birth in a immersive way, the object, sprite, animation of baby alien is needed to be created. Who knows, maybe someone will find a way to make this work!

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I going to be honest about this idea. The idea about getting pregnant and giving birth in this game, in a programming way, it's kinda impossible (or maybe not, we will see). Well, you may think it's kinda interesting for gameplay perspective, but for immersion, it's kinda weird to have either the Chad muscular alien or big ass praetorian xenomorph pop out of her body in a full grown size, yea... this might be game breaking thing.

OK , so what about this idea, after you get impregnated, you have a time limit to reach a nearest save block before a time limit run out. If you did not make it to the save block in time, it's game over.

I mean I'm not against your idea or anything, BUT if MC gave birth to a full grown ass alien, it's not immersive. If you want her to give birth in a immersive way, the object, sprite, animation of baby alien is needed to be created. Who knows, maybe someone will find a way to make this work!
it will just be necessary that at the end of time the MC dies and that makes the animation of the baby xeno which comes out of the chest.

even if the zombie Chad isn't a xeno, he's still an alien, so why not.

Mantantra

Jul 19, 2021
For the moment I am at the photo editing stage, this is the third that I have done. as for animating it, I would like to learn.

and anyway, the team working on modifying the game are not able to add animation. (maybe in a while)
From what i've been able to understand about unity games, once the game has been built and compiled, all of the assets are linked together through metadata and some weird references that dont actually exist in the code.

I've poked around with the animations myself and a lot of them are all linked up through the .fbx files which can be opened with something like blender. Im not much of an animator or graphic designer myself so for the most part i dont know what im doing. I'd reckon that for us to be able to implement any new animations they would have to follow the exact same format and structure as the already existing assets, but even that is a bit of a stretch.

The best we have been able to come up with is the direct replacement of existing assets as all attempts to modify new ones into the game doesn't seem to work. If we had access to the unity project files it would be as simple as anything but because we have a finished product and unity has next to no mod support, its borderline impossible at any of our current levels.

However if someone can prove us wrong we would be more than happy to add new scenes

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes