4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

SSSZ

Nov 21, 2019
You have to be naked and wait a little, it takes some time to trigger
There are multiple trigger points that look like a platform from the turret boss.
and you have to be naked to trigger it. Funny thing about this fight is I often get tunnel vision and while I running around in the room to avoid the attack, I often stop and stand on these platforms and "accidentally" trigger the H scene.
Well, I've figured it initially. But it turned out to be a bug in the end. There is an option in the settings to disable grapples (I suppose? Looks like monsters won't rape you while you have HP). I'm not sure if it was this way by default or I've toggled it for a smoother gameplay a while ago and forgot. Anyway, the bug is in the inconsistency: this option normally doesn't affect tentacles, facehuggers, etc. (probably because grapples are their main purpose), except this last tentacles. I had to find a way to debug the game to figure this out.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I hope he's alive. Why won't he just let us give him money!
Same... I understand why he's decided not to go with Patreon though. He kept forgetting his promise for regular updates and my guess is that he didn't like the extra stress of trying to pander to monthly Patreon subscribers and would rather get the game out in his own time, thus refusing money that could help the project.

Whether you like Grimhelm or not, the guy deserves respect for that alone.

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translator
How do I get to the final boss?
I get to the door to go to the final boss, but it does not open and the giant monsters kill me hopelessly, I don't know if there is something that I have to activate before going to the final boss, I already beat the mother brain and activated the code eve, if I need something to open that door to the final boss help me, thanks

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translator
How do I get to the final boss?
I get to the door to go to the final boss, but it does not open and the giant monsters kill me hopelessly, I don't know if there is something that I have to activate before going to the final boss, I already beat the mother brain and activated the code eve, if I need something to open that door to the final boss help me, thanks
You've got to kill the big alien in the room where the door is.

That's unfortunately the only way, but also, she's just a preview for the final boss, so if you're struggling against her, grind some more monsters elsewhere to boost your stats and get a better feel for the skills.

Reactions: leoandy

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
You've got to kill the big alien in the room where the door is.

That's unfortunately the only way, but also, she's just a preview for the final boss, so if you're struggling against her, grind some more monsters elsewhere to boost your stats and get a better feel for the skills.
I imagined it would be something like that, but I saw that almost immortal monster hahaha, I'll level up and do it, thanks

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
While this is no longer necroing, is there a way to remove the escape mechanic from the boned mod? I really like the other stuff, like sex experience and enemy types, but the escape mechanic makes it almost impossible (for me) to progress once captured.

sopimp

Mar 4, 2019
Sexual Enhancement #1
gameover-5-1.jpg

I edit asset file of this game and I would like to share for you .
I added ellen pussy, scale up nipple size and add dick for monsters on
- Main menu
- Game over 1-5
- Gallery 1-16, 21, 30-32, 38, 43

a.jpg Untitled-0.jpg gameover-1.jpg gameover-2.jpg gameover-3.jpg gameover-4.jpg gameover-5.jpg Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-4.jpg Untitled-5.jpg Untitled-6.jpg Untitled-7.jpg Untitled-8.jpg Untitled-9.jpg Untitled-10.jpg Untitled-11.jpg Untitled-12.jpg Untitled-13.jpg Untitled-14.jpg Untitled-15.jpg Untitled-16.jpg Untitled-21.jpg Untitled-30.jpg Untitled-31.jpg Untitled-32.jpg Untitled-38.jpg Untitled-43.jpg boss-2.jpg

Download
-

Install
- Extract and replace asset file
1632933802964.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
So i just finished the cunt-boss at 2nd portal and checked about everything i could.Can't go farther.Any tips on how to get orange or purple cards from here?
Edit: found orange one.Had to move a box to the left in a place where you can also drop it to the right after blowing up floor segment.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes