4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Where can I see the woman on the left??
Throughout the whole game. It's the player character. That specific graphic is from the final cutscene.
Would anyone be able to find a way to remove the 60 fps limit during the game to make it as smooth as an unlimited fps gallery?

It's really weird. When I enter the gallery right after starting the game, I have a several hundred fps, but when I run the campaign, then fps locks to 60 even when I go to the main menu!
If it's anything like previous versions, then things like running speed and attack speed are bound to the FPS. I remember playing one of the earlier demos and it was basically unplayable at 100+ fps.

Telker

Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyones !

Can you tell me where we can adjust the rape options when she get hitted ? I think i'm blind because i don't see it ingame :(

Thanks for your help :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyones !

Can you tell me where we can adjust the rape options when she get hitted ? I think i'm blind because i don't see it ingame :(

Thanks for your help :)
When in the game, bring up the pause menu with Esc. Then click on the Option tab or press S. Near the bottom there is an H scene option.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yay, i have played the 0.13 version and it was already amazing, now we have the complete game (That the patreons only should have for now but welp, won't complain that it's here now, Grimhelm said himself that the game would be free some days later so welp) and i can't wait to play it now ! ^^

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
damn that was unexpected wish more developers would work this fast and professional

someone knows if he plans to make more games?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
are the cheats gone?
Can't remember if it was modded in or it was only for the demo
There was a mod that someone shared here that implemented cheats. But version 1.0 also had cheats built in that you could access using the keyboard numpad. Then 1.01 got rid of that again. If you want to cheat, you could use my Cheat Engine table I posted earlier.
damn that was unexpected wish more developers would work this fast and professional
Wait, what? Fast? You're the first person that I remember calling Grimhelm fast.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wait, what? Fast? You're the first person that I remember calling Grimhelm fast.
well he first posted about the game on 8.21.2017, means this was less than 3 years in development
which is way faster than any western game:(
especially since this is not a text based game...

Last edited:

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Where would the purple card and the screw attack be? Can someone help me? There have been no answers so far.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
well he first posted about the game on august 21,2017, means this was less than 3 years in development
which is way faster than any western game:(
especially since this is not a text based game...
tbh i also consider this fast because:

1. lone dev (coding, map design/planning, h-scene idea, animation yada yada)
2. side-scroll (more complicated vs rpgm and other less complicated game, dont mean to belittle them though)
3. side-scroll that is metroidvania meaning more attention to map planning
4. quality of animation
5. amount of animations
6. game is smooth despite the bugs which is fixed immediately

i just wished it has more animations though(probably it felt lacking to me because i saw already most of them by looking at his patreon posts lmao, also reason why its bad to update and show the h-scenes as the release will feel kinda lacking)

Also i wish the game had
- kinkier/more creative h-scenes (double penetration, group sex with DIFFERENT enemies, rougher scenes)
- a more active VA. felt like the VA is a little soft with all that rough sex that is happening lol
- prison-like environment where you can summon any enemy
- bulge, throat and womb bulge. those are some huge dicks entering, it should bulge
- more boss h-scenes (wish the mother brain had some sort of hypnosis shit)

overall im not complaining or anything. game is really really GREAT. probably the best side-scroll h-game for me.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
He is, though. We have 48+5 animations, some stills, and a whole sidescroller game with, you know, actual gameplay. Divide that by some 40 months and this is not a bad tempo. I know some devs that have delivered a lot less in the last 3 years in a fucking VN format w/o animations. You all know such devs, sadly this is the state of WEG. So, fuck those lazy bastards. All hail Grimhelm.

Grimhelm just has this tendency to go dark for months, then drop a good release out of nowhere. This affects our perception of development speed, but this perception is not accurate.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes