4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Like, real. This is really good
Thanks for your support!

Here's something for you and the community.

(This is just a "Bad End" concept art experiment--not something that's being implemented atm.)

(turn on sound)

Alt link:
(Turn on sound)

As Ellen fell to the ground, defeated by the Motherbrain, she felt several tendrils wrap around her arms and limbs. She could only moan slightly as they pulled her legs wide apart into the air, the warm tentacles sliding towards her defenseless pussy.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She panicked slightly when she heard a faint robotic voice, but before she could react, a thick pulsating tentacle slipped deep inside her.

"OoooOOoHH!!!" She cried out in pleasure as it scraped deliciously against her inner walls. Wasting no time, it started pumping in an inhumanly fast pace, causing her body to helplessly shake with every thrust.

"-IMPREGNATE-"

She heard the voice again, but this time she almost welcomed it as the overwhelming sensations from her pussy were too distracting.

"Ohhh....YES!" Ellen cried out in orgasm as a flood of liquid poured deep into her aching womb. As she passed out, she felt a faint heat inside her, as if something were growing...

Last edited:

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
The base game has one "impregnation" scenario, but it results in player death. Both K-mod and Boned Mod (new ver; don't know about old hard mod) track mounts/creampies.
i must be blind but where is this exactly? i don't remember encountering one

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Is here any way that we can ask the dev to make Mac version for my friend?
Probably not. Grimhelm is very much an introverted person and I'm somewhat confident he doesn't have an account here (might be wrong) Still one of the modders might be able to do it but I have ZERO experience with modding or unity so I have no idea.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Came back to this thread to find we have mods for the game which is cool. Wanted to ask is it possible to run both kmod and bonedmod at the same time or will it conflict? I'm assuming it will but wanted to ask and see

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Am i missing something here? I got the game played the first part, when i first saw the first enemy i only stand there and let her get attacked but i thought there would be a "scene" with the enemy, but it never happened and she just died and pressed game over on its a generic tenticle scene,

Is this not one of those games were you get assulted? the only way to get the h scenes is to die? If so thats fucking lame

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Am i missing something here? I got the game played the first part, when i first saw the first enemy i only stand there and let her get attacked but i thought there would be a "scene" with the enemy, but it never happened and she just died and pressed game over on its a generic tenticle scene,

Is this not one of those games were you get assulted? the only way to get the h scenes is to die? If so thats fucking lame
Not every enemy has H-attacks.

DGNRTEGaijin

Sep 19, 2020
How do i zoom in the map? I want to zoom into it to see it better but i cant seem to? Is zooming into the map not possible?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019

Not every enemy has H-attacks.
Also, be sure to enable "H scene (not game over)" in the Option tab of the Character/Pause menu (ESC) - by default this is set to Off.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes