4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Mantantra

Jul 19, 2021
Where is the gallery saved? When I change my savegame the gallery is still unlocked.
Bro, I have searched all through my computer in every folder.
It's obviously not stored in the .txt save so i had thought maybe in the appdata roaming or local but nope, nothing.

maybe the download just has everything unlocked by default? dono.

If you do manage to figure it out though, let me know.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where is the gallery saved? When I change my savegame the gallery is still unlocked.
Bro, I have searched all through my computer in every folder.
It's obviously not stored in the .txt save so i had thought maybe in the appdata roaming or local but nope, nothing.

maybe the download just has everything unlocked by default? dono.

If you do manage to figure it out though, let me know.
If I recall correctly the gallery unlocks are stored in the registry.

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
Haha, it's a fantasy world and she's literally carrying a magical wand...how is fantastical biology any different? Human cross species impregnation isn't possible in reality, so unless you want full scientific accuracy, there's gonna be some unrealistic elements to a sexual fantasy.

But, that being said, if you wanted an actual scientific explanation to suspend belief:

The impregnator has developed a unique form of reproduction. Instead of wastefully killing the host with eggs, it evolved a specialized parasitical fluid. When ingested, said fluid is absorbed into her body via the bloodstream, changing her biology and causing her eggs to become fertilized from within. Shortly after, she gives birth to a new parasite, which then repeats the process, allowing multiple births.
It'S fAnTaSy, It DoEsN't HaVe To MaKe SeNsE!

Oh good, it's this argument again... never fails, that one...

Literally nobody was arguing against the fact that it's some sort of witch who pilots a starship and fights aliens.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

dope6

Nov 18, 2019
I have an idea for a mod that could be nice, it would be challenges that allow you to unlock skins for ellen, I have no skills in this area and I don't know if it's possible, it's just a idea (sorry, my english comes from google translate)

Mantantra

Jul 19, 2021
I have an idea for a mod that could be nice, it would be challenges that allow you to unlock skins for ellen, I have no skills in this area and I don't know if it's possible, it's just a idea (sorry, my english comes from google translate)
Kwanlier and Marshmallow are playing around with the idea of implementing some additional outfits into Kmod. Not too sure on specifics or anything like that yet but that sheer-cut leotard posted a few pages back is just one idea trying to be added.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
How about a little feature add-on in which, in the Main menu and in the stats menu, Ellen is shown completely soaked in cum, cum dripping from all over her body whenever she is creampied.

Last edited:

Mantantra

Jul 19, 2021
How about a little feature add-on in which, in the Main menu and in the stats menu, Ellen is shown completely soaked in cum, cum dripping from all over her body whenever she is creampied
Already ahead of you my man. We've figured out outfit switching just gotta implement some "tasteful" art. Hopefully next Kmod update we'll have something for you.

• Love
Reactions: parakep and Hfreak

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
R.I.P Grimhelm, he was sleeping with the Xomorph QUEEN last night and he did some sus-y activity with her on the bed and then....well he tried to be the Protagonist of the bed and then she ummm she got pregnant and ........ the rest is out of context,

‼(All jokes aside,But Seriously what happened to Grimhelm??)‼

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
Hey, I REALLY feel like the Hardmode made the enemies too damage spongey. Is there any way to adjust the health values of specific monsters? I like a bunch of stuff in there except for the health values.

The creator of this mod went waaaaay overboard. I can't even get past some of the basic enemies at level 8 anymore. It makes the game borderline unplayable. Really disappointed.

Edit: Jesus christ. I just tried the Boned mod too. Both of these suck. Don't get me wrong, there really great ideas in them like the timing mini game in the hardcore mod during a grapple, but both of them end up doing so much wrong that they just make the gameplay experience overall frustrating.

Whos idea was it to make the Bat monsters speed up when taking damage? You can't fight them at all without either taking damage or getting grappled, especially now that they have like 500% more hp. And then the exploding variant on top of that.

And in the boned mod, I straight up just can't escape grapples. Tried it, read the tips, went in with full control, still can't escape.

Holy fuck, how did you guys miss the mark so hard with these??

Last edited:

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
Hi what programs you use to modify AssemblyCSharp.dll? I found DNSPY (x64) trying to merge KMod with the edited cheat version

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes